Was that ass worth dying for?

Was that ass worth dying for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffHUG5rv1Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=2MB9jHOJ_Vg
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My best friends wife looks just like Arianna Grande. Same build, face, but different voice.

She's not attractive.
Massive forehead.

Agreed.

She also has a mole on her leg.

No nigger fucker is worth dying for, but no, that ass is pathetic. She claims to be an Italian, but only Mestizo women have such vanishing asses

I think so. I'm currently posting from heaven at the moment.

>dying for an opportunity to rub your hands / genitalia against the smelly end of another human

such fetters of the flesh are fleeting

embrace the wizard path, user

that nose is completely different

where are her tits

checked and kek'd my good man ;)

There's feces in there

Not even close

Pics

She used to be a qt, that was before her soul was stolen from her.

> she shot a whole fucking music video called "side to side" about her riding a station bike hunched over the handle bars, and there's not a single shot of her ass from the side

Look. I'm not saying anyone deserved anything here, but you have to look at *all* the factors.

>station bike

nigga, she was singing about getting fucked so hard by a nigger that she couldn't walk straight

oh sorry

> *stationary

And my bad I could have sworn I saw this entire music video about Ariana Granda riding a STATIONARY* bike in a leotard and there's not a single shot of her ass on the bike.

Same person

>and there's not a single shot of her ass on the bike
because she is flat

it's a guy

GOING

>no source

k then

>ass shot
There's probably a video of her being pissed on by Jew producers on the deepweb grandpa. Who cares about no ass, ass shots.

fuck off weis market shooter

holy SHIT. i remember that face...no way thats her now

You can find many pictures of her when she was younger she was on tv you dumb fuck

>those innocent pre-Dan "Get in my Van " Schneider days

Rip.

No.

She has no ass, they died for literally nothing.

What you checking?

Lurk more.

>still no source

wasted trips, you fucking retarded potato

Checkin myself cause its true.

She needs to be flushed like every other pop culture peddling negroid.

Convince me that Dan "Diddler on the Roof" Schneider wasn't shaking like a shitting dog when those Nickelodeon leaks happened.

What ass?

what a literally faggot

If I had just left a load in the hole that precedes it and my death in her defense made her go into a hyper ovulating state where she released multiple ova that all became fertilized and upon the birth of a litter of male offspring she had one of you fags provide for them like some sterile worker ant while she remained celibate for the rest of her life in sacrifice for the one I made for her, then yes it would be worth it. Otherwise, no. Not worth it.

>GRANDE ASS
>ASS IS ACTUALLY SMALL
FUCK YOU user

She had a deal with ISIS. They both benefited from it.

No. She's maximum degeneracy.
youtu.be/ffHUG5rv1Mo

Hell no. She looks like a 10 year old boy and has the attitude of a 13 year old girl. In every picture, she has a look on her face as someone who thinks they are better than everyone on the planet. She seems like a really shitty person.

What ass? T H I N N

Were you planning on fucking her forehead?

Before pedos and Jews decided to make the next Jewluminati sex puppet out of her to sell degeneracy to White girls, you mean.

Kek'd and checked.

what the fuck

She has no ass. Literally. Zoom in on the picture. It's just two legs going up to meet a back.
Grande ironically has tiny itty bitty female assets, or none. She has a child's body with a dolls head pasted on top. I find her bizarre.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MB9jHOJ_Vg

she is a living doll for (((them)))

tanned skin was a mistake

You mean Dan "the hymen collider" Schneider?

She is a product of the Truman Show(Celeb Breeding & Handling program).

Talked about it a while back:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

We call it cocaine nose job here in albuquerque

I'd be dying over nothing

Jesus Christ Frank have you predicted you wife's sons race yet? Do you have a job?

maybe she actually died in the concert, and have been replaced with your friends wife secretly. who knows?