Bethesda's Nazi-killing simulator

Sup Forums eternally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=xHht8480cEo

You dont post shit like this because youre working for someone, right? You post shit like this because youre an insecure newfag and know this will get a certain reaction.

Are strawberry milkshakes redpilled?

looks gay

I don't play video games but this looks pretty badass

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

nazis watch out!

To be honest, they went overboard with the KKK stuff. The Third Reich and the KKK would never cooperate.

>In a world where nazis win the streets are clean, orderly and there's enough money to put on parades and shit

>AYO WHYTE BOI

>tfw main hero npc is a racist black supremacist

>Ayo Nazi hol up
"I'm not a Nazi "
>Shut da fuk up Nazi boi

Made me chuckle

>the klan thrown in there just because

Why the fuck is the Klan in this game? Isn't it supposed to be about Nazis?

Why is there a Klan of there are no niggers?

Fuck off /veddit/. Nobody cares about your stupid childrens games.

>The Third Reich and the KKK would never cooperate.
This is true. The klan hated them for a variety of reasons back then. Most people vastly underestimate how intolerant the klan was jej

Wow I had no idea I'd be killing Nazis in a Wolfenstein

Just curious, why wouldn't they work together?

i'm literally shaking right now about to have a nervous breakdown over this. they can't keep getting away with this.

this is so fetch

>Are strawberry milkshakes redpilled?

It's a test to see who the true Aryans are. He was going to buy one for the other guy and watch him drink it. If he got all farty a few minutes later, he would have shot him.

because you retarded americans always think that hitler's next target was america. no, he just wanted to get rid of versailles, expand the reich in EU and kill the communities that conspired against the reich throughout the WW1. But somehow americans take their slice of it and create nazi slaughter simulators. KKK is just a collection of retards who has no idea what they are doing while nazis have an actualy purpose.

wait if Nazis are in control of that reality why does the KKK exist and why do they wear masks to disguise themselves
That shit just reeks of 'muh drumpf' virtue signalling for shock

Fuck Nazis and fuck Bethesda

How many times is America going to lose this war. Jesus fuck.

that's nothing, blacks are going full KANGZ over the new assassins creed set in egypt. the protagonist is black

We centrists are the true supreme gentlemen, amiright

I FULLY SUPPORT THE NEW ORDER!

This game is obvious anti-German prejudice.

>because you retarded americans always think that hitler's next target was america

No we don't, there's a reason we didn't enter the war till 1941. We just supplied our allies up till then

Go back to sleep White people. The owner of ZeniMax, the parent company of Bethesda, is a JEW named Robert Altman.

But nothing to see here Goy. Nazis are bad and Communism is good. Race mix. Hate the evil Whites. Yesssss...no play video games more and don't go outside!

jej

Hi guys, I'm Robert Altman, Jew owner of Bethesda's parent company.

So, what's this I hear about some White Nazis being upset?

I hope there's an option to align with the reich. "Open worlds, endless possibilities" amirite Bethesda?

Todd, where is my 4th reich Elder Scrolls?

The graphics look like diarrhea shit

> Bethedsuh

>tfw you've killed a quadrillion nazis in other games (dating back to Commandos 1)
>still be Nazi now

sage

It was the right call though because we became a Super Power by the end

They hated Catholics back then. Hitler was Catholic so that alone would be enough. There are other reasons and it's easy to read up on it but at the end of the day they would've fought any invading force on principle alone since they viewed this as their country and it was 90% or more white back then. Also, Hitler planned on giving land back to natives if they ever managed to beat us so that would've pissed them off too.
It's all moot anyone because the Germans never had the numbers to occupy America, let alone while they were in Russia. It's just logistically impossible.

is it bad that i would rather live in that world than the one im in now?

Vanilla milkshakes are the final redpill user.

>KKK is just a collection of retards
Why are you so mean user?

I just am happy that we beat the nazis cuz they were the bad guys and super mean to the Jewish kids and wore silly pants - we should all be super happy becaus they woulda been super mean to us here too, and not have been nice to ne1 theyd have gassed us just like they gassed literally 80 million people in europe

Don't play video game
stop wasting your time and do something meaningful in real life

Killing Nazi's works for me. Antifa and these subhuman's are no different.

One could almost say "the ultimate purpose"

>another what if the nazis won story
>technology rapidly evolves
>no societal decay
How do liberals not notice this

Being bound by ideology is strictly for plebs.
If you don't know who you are in your gut, be prepared to get mowed down.

no, nobody gave a fuck about your continent of peasants at that time. literally a continent full of deplorables of EU.

Really makes you think doesn't it

They post it because people like you get triggered thus all of Sup Forums is weaker for it in general

its not the nazi killing that gets me. thats been a part of wolfenstein forever. its everything else.the fucking communist propaganda mixed with AYO Hol Up and the atrocious KKK shit which would never go down in a nazi held country.

Its gonna be (((GOTY)))
Calling it right now.

continent full of people who had the foresight to ship*

whoa... it's as if it's... a wolfenstein game...

abandon ship*

>>when you play yourself.

>Take freedom away from the American people, you're playing with fire.

Companies and universities take away our freedom all the time for believing what our grandparents believed in.

This patriotic bullshit is so phony and hypocritical.
this

>nobody gave a fuck about your continent of peasants at that time.
That's the attitude that made you guys lose. You underestimated the Russians and dismissed America as irrelevant. The howls of your women and children in the firestorms that followed proved that your pride was misplaced.
Had Hitler sacrificed the Japanese and not declared war on America you may have won. Instead he decided the death of the white race in the pacific was an acceptable price for German expansion. His gamble failed because he was too proud to understand his own weaknesses. Seems you are too.

The Klan stood for American self-determination and states rights. Being ruled by a foreign power undermines that.

ti daun? ti dolbaeb??))))

Προσπαθείτε να μιλήσετε ελληνιkά;

Milk represents the drink of our Aryan-invader ancestors that only their descendants can drink.
The pink of the strawberries represents our pink nipples, which only we White Aryans have.
Strawberry milkshakes are the official drink of White supremacy.

Kek

This is just fucking depressing. Honestly just fucked up. Wolfenstein used to be a respectable game. It was obviously always "fuck Nazis" but not for bullshit sjw reasons.

Now they turn it into kangz propaganda that is so ridiculous. I fucking hate this world.

Pale Asians have pink nipples too.

This. The series was fine for what it was. But those fucking shit heads at Bethesda. First they ruin fallout, now Wolfenstein is turned into kangz/fuck drumpf/antifa propaganda. I have no words to describe this.

Gonna need proof user.....

Wow, white people living together peacefully. What a nightmare! It's funny! Let's laugh!

>tfw this is actually patriotic for me because i hate nazis and commies at the same time

>mixed mongoloid-caucasoid bastard

>can drink the milk

fufufufufufu

There's a reason why all this nazi/fascist/fucking white male societies are now starting to be depicted as so comfy, may it be this or man in the high castle, they're conditioning you to like living in filth like a goyim animal.

Too much negative agenda embeded. It will rot on the shelf's next to Farcys flop.

*tips fedora*

>the anti-trump nazi larper shills will get triggered by this video
hope all you faggots cry yourselves to sleep tonight

fuck bethesda and Heil Hitler

Shitposter or shill, ignore and move on to better content.

Good goyim.
>hope all you faggots cry yourselves to sleep tonight
Why would anyone be triggered? It's just more imperial multicultural propaganda.
Empires, by virtue of their nature, incorporate a large number of disparate peoples. To calm them they stroke their egos with propaganda while they exploit them economically reducing them to livestock.
If anyone should cry themselves to sleep tonight it should be you. If you're white you're being replaced due to political expedience. If you're not you're on the way to a feudal existence living in a tin shack while being milked for everything you're worth. The coming globalism will reduce everyone to bondage. But you just keep being you genius.

If you weren't triggered youd support based fun games like these not try to fit them into your muh joos agenda. You're just a shill though so its not surprising.

t. instinct driven animal

Now you're just baiting. Try a substantive response.

You're the one baiting with you incessant "joos" conspiracies. Fuck off back to stormfront.

If you're going to shitpost can you prove to me that asians have pink nipples? That's something I'd like to see.

forgive us Hans, we ain't all bad

>not hating the constitution, Nazis and communist.

dumb fuck American. I really really regret serving this shit hole country. Cock suckers like you need to be drafted to fight for "American interests".

Fuck democracy, fuck the Constitution, and fuck you.

Nazis aren't real people.

>Not undestanding that a "triggered" reaction from the general public is what establishes where the overton window is

If no one called out white propaganda then it would mean we are way too far to the left, be glad Sup Forums is around to at least establish what is starting to bother people.

Nazi america looks a lot nicer than actual america.
As if any strong white man would team up with niggers to kill his own countrymen.

>offers his life for a country he doesn't believe in
>calls other people dumb
Thanks for your service, moron.

Has one ever thought that since this Game takes place in an Alternate Universe, where Nazi Technology was far more advanced due to secret Jewish Technology that would never exist in the World we live in; that after Hitler supposedly gets killed in Wolfenstein 3D, that other Members of the Reich would take over his position, and corrupt his ideals, and future? The True Third Reich would never take over America under Hitlers rule. This is clearly a bastardization of the actual Reich, that Hitler would have never standed for.

Stormfront defends Jews you turdburglar

I remember New Order's newspaper clippings making it clear Hitler was still in charge

lel umad

"I shall no longer be there to see it, but I rejoice on behalf of the German people at the idea that one day we will see Germany marching against America"
Adolf Hitler

ti zakroy blyat? yobani v rot konchenniy, zavali ebalo.

didn't they read Fuhrer though?

This, fuck all you eurofags and traitors

When I was 19, things were different. After going to Iraq, and about 9 years, things change.

Once again, Fuck democracy. I don't regret being a solider, but I regret who I served.

And the Soviets didn't censor pictures. A Corrupt Reich is as bad as a Communism ruled Country. Marching against doesn't mean taking over.

Stupid Hitler, you couldn't march to America, there's a fucken ocean in the way

Nothing wrong with going against'''''''america''''''' and it's '''''''''people'''''''''

>I regret who I served.
A government that routinely wipes it's ass with the constitution and violates your rights deserves your scorn user. You're justified to feel the way you do. The founding fathers would side with you because they hated injustices perpetrated by tyrannical government. The boot lickers who mindlessly trample on the rights of their countrymen while big government destroys our livelihoods are the real traitors. Traitors to their kin, their country and the constitution.

I think it's a bit far-fetched to believe this atrociously, cartoonishly evil representation of Nazi rule would be their affirmation of a plausible reality.

This is Wolfenstein. You know, where the enemy Nazi forces are dehumanized, essentially hollow shells of evil essence. It's sort of a grim comedy.

I can understand they went overboard with the KKK and 'muh foxxy black warrior woman' agenda but the game itself is probably gonna be decent.

Pretty sure this is considered treason in Texas.