Seinfeld stops daughter from watching Kardashians

OY VEY!!

We can't have our own watching this racemixing propaganda! That's for goyim's eyes only!

Other urls found in this thread:

trib.al/iZKthvr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trib.al/iZKthvr

hey, maybe not all jews are scum

Laugh at my comedy or you are an anti-semite.

I watch keeping up with the koalburners weekly, what did I mean by this?

Jerry always struck me as one who wasn't 100% on board he's still a noser tho.

Seinfeld was a poor man's friends.

Oi Vey! Thats for the goyim!

Seinfeld is like other Jews.

Oh, Jerry's not trying to genocide anyone and you know it.

> gets famous for a show about nothing
> kvetches out about a show about nothing

""""comedy""""

Jews don't like their larvae watching the poison intended for us humans.

Maybe he just doesn't like the show. Cuz, y'know, it's fucking garbage

Are you really suprised you must be an absolute go to watch the Kardashians and an even dumber one to think a jew would

Requesting screen shot of the stealth troll facebook group promoting black on Jew relationships, and all the Jews complaining in the comments that "their race will go extinct" if they race mix.

seinfeld the show was okay, his coffee with comedians or w.e. is bluepilled garbage

>""""comedy""""
a good reason to be an anti semite. I'd wager that anyone who ever made a positive comment about Seinfeld is a jew and a shill

He's right though. It's a degenerate show.

You idiot jews promote race mixing for the goyim not for themselves

Ever notice most of the richest Jews are light-eyed?

seinfeld is a funny show

Lol good one

Friends was a humorless Seinfeld.

This, when you watch it you realize how political everything is now. Back then they at least had the shame to really bury the indoctrination.

Friends was Seinfeld - humor + drama.

It was night time soap opera for younger women instead of stay at home moms.

>arguing what's more shit
>J-e-w-s or (((Seinfeld)))

They're fingering Jerry, just like they fingered Cosby

They'll find something (it's inevitable, they're Hollywood) and his reputation will be absolutely demolished, because he isn't doing the typical Fuck Drumpf Liberal Yes bit

>Friends
>Humour

lolno

>"oy vey dad, I was only watching the goyim to know how to infiltrate their nigger worshiping culture and datamine their behavior."

I meant to say isn't like other Jews. I bet his family were converts.

Jerry loses his temper when you ask him if he wants milk in his coffee after he's already said no

He'd probably be snide at this post from saying "jerry" instead of jerry seinfeld as well

>Jewish cancer is coming home to roost.

>-humour
> -

I think a good example is that episode where people think Jerry and George are gay together. No cis-trans hippy bullshit, just...

>...not that there's anything wrong with that!

kek Franz

Some day his daughter will take the BBc and Jerry will kill himself.

Cap this.

he dated a 17 year old when he was 39

but imo his reputation has already been ruined by Bee Movie

b-but I liked Bee Movie

Based Seinfeldman.

You guys laugh, but the guy just has a realistic vision of how TV is.

The kardashians are degenerate shit and anyone who watches them is likely the same.

Bee movie is the only reason Jerry Seinfeld is still relevant. Any publicity is good publicity.

seinfeld was friends without relate-able characters, plot arches, and humor

>their larvae
kek

Someone summed it up well with something like "when god created the armenians. Jews wept"

Why do New Yorkers love Seinfeld so much? I've seen ads for this 20+ year old show as a skin for the 7 train and ads plastered on the Metro buses to this day.

>seinfeld was friends without relate-able characters, plot arches, and humor
holy shit friends was the 90's big bang theory and the only reason to ever see the show was the occasionally funny bromance with chandler and joey. IT was completely shit on every other level, seinfeld on the other hand was actually funny.

nose job

>race mixing propaganda
The kardashians aren't white dipshit

it doesn't look redone its just a different angle

>I wonder why a show about the city I fucking live in does so well in terms of ratings

really makes me think

kendall and kylie are 100% white

No, he's like a drug dealer who gets mad at his kid for doing drugs.

friends is also in New York

(((seinfeld on the other hand was actually funny.)))

okay we get it schlomo

I don't see the issue here any sane uncucked parent would stop their kids from watching that filth. It's not seinfeld's fault that most white Americans are fucking degenerates.

the normies could quite well think that. and thats what really matters.

>hmm I wonder why reruns of this show are also on TV

This would make me so hard...

"that subversion propaganda is for the goiym, stupid girl!! Now shut it off!"

>Jews complaining in the comments that "their race will go extinct" if they race mix.

devilish.

>americans

Hm.. Don't know much of him but this is pretty red pilled

Not even Seinfeld is immune to Ashkenazi mamories

Seinfeld seems like a decent guy. He fucking hates political correctness. Not all jews are evil.
>inb4 Sup Forums posts some shit proving he is a pedo or something

>friends was the 90's big bang theory
wrong
>seinfeld on the other hand was actually funny.
seinfeld was a formula show without laughs

I would bang the shit out of her too

nothing wrong with some big jew tiddies

>man hands
>bubble boy
>bizarro
>soup nazi
>junior mint
>parking garage
I loved Seinfeld growing up, and it's still funny to me, albeit very Jewy. Maybe it's just German humor vs New Yorker area humor that makes it so unfunny to you.

Hes right

friends was only funny if you were missing chromosomes

the structure is damn near the same
>relationships dominating the show
>on and off again relationships
>bromance with the two side characters
the whole scene with george and the aryan union blows the entirety of friends clear out of the water
not jewish but i do recognize a funny sitom

Friends was funny to me as a child and not so much now. It was probably cutting edge at the time, oversexed manhattanites living better than you type thing like Sex and the City. Sex and the City is rock bottom though.

>Jew Yorker humor
ftfy
ders ciateq

is this the famous german humor i've heard yet never seen

I'm from wealthy CT and there were lots of Jews, so I probably identify with the people and humor more than people who are far removed from that area. Then again, what show can you like that isn't a jew-com?

>he didn't enjoy bubble boy
pleb

Seinfeld is for hipster show offs. Friends is for humans with emotions.

What sort of argument is this? If I caught my daughters watching shit like that I'd make them stop too. I'm a kike now?

Friends was very commercial. I don't think it's nearly as funny as Seinfeld but much catchier. It gets overly incestuous and sexual over the years.

No the point is that Seinfeld, like other Hollywood producers, produce this shit, market it to teens, then don't want their own kids to watch it.

Why? Because his TV show realistically portrayed his life/friends living as typical dumb yuppie new york degenerates? Seinfeld isn't subversive and the last episode is a redpill against TV-induced passivity, that's why it angered the normies so much, and it condemned the main characters and their actions.

no soup for you.

>Banging a borderline-loli titcow at age 39

/OURGUY/ CONFIRMED

Adolf Hitler's mother was treated by a Jewish doctor, who Hitler personally protected while head of state, and exempted from many anti-Jewish measures, and was reported to have said "If all Jews were like him...". I think Jerry Seinfeld likely falls in that category as well.

>george and the aryan union
literally the ONLY funny episode from that entire series
and no, each seinfeld episode is the exact same
>jerry is being shallow with an attractive new gf (manhands, odd laugh, says things are funny!)
HILARIOUS
>george has to go see his vaudevillian parents
MEMBERBERRIES
>kramers got a new get rich quick scheme!
WHAT A KOOK!
>elaine is annoyed with her wacky boss
BRAVE!

It has nothing to do with Seinfeld. He is a producer who gets involved in all the Hollywood trash we find disgusting. He will produce it but not allow his daughters to watch it/similar things.

>kvetches
kys

>t.doesnt get humor

> Friends was funny to me as a child and not so much now

ive watched many eps over years and while i understand the jokes it just isnt funny , similar to humour from the 60's, 70's even 80's where attitudes have moved on.

I don't see a problem with this.

>I watch comedy shows

''no''. I respect and like jews but as those ''american'' shows are extremely unfunny and cringeworthy to the max.
I can't watch it.

Seinfeld is based, true, he doesn't fall in line with the SJW / Fuck Drumpf narrative, Jerry is strong enough to be an individual with undeniable criticism, respect man

Because Seinfeld does a better job depicting New York than Friends.

Yeah that point is lost on autists who hold each Jew responsible for any misdeed throughout the history of mankind.
-t. Cuck

You mean that normal New Yorkers don't have low salary jobs or no jobs while living in enormous, cushy Greenwich village apartments? At least Seinfeld showed them in so/so places, though a bit large.

>memberberries
>referencing new season of south park

So you just have shit taste in general?You could have just told us that from the beginning.

This. It's like an evil person leaving out a plate of poison cookies and then freaking out when one of their own children eats one.

Incestuous how do you mean? I don't remember sex between family members on the programme.

A quintessentially Jewish thing. Vote democrat and encourage progressive cuck policies, but for some reason they don't want their kids in it. Really makes me think.

No one is forcing you bottom feeding degenerates to watch it