What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Get Out?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Get Out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R2t4ZjxCsB4
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
youtube.com/watch?v=VcNsZeoCq2I
youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le shocked nigger OH face

we wuz niggers an shiieeet

it went whoosh over the people who need it most

This movie was too smart for the average Sup Forums user, they probably prefer movies that are like Baywatch

> the people who need it most

who?

Good movie. I liked it. Black is in fashion and shieeeeet. Whites being envious beings... it's all correct. 10/10

>Whites = bad
>blacks = eternal victim

Here's my problem with the movie.
The movie spends two hours demonstrating how much harder it is to be black than be white, the I'm supposed to believe all these racist, rich old white fucks want to have their brains put into black people's bodies to live a second life as a black?
I think it was trying to make a statement but in doing so, stomped all over anything resembling a feasible plot.
To;Dr it was just okay, honestly

Boomers

Uninteresting premise, lack of compelling characters.Shilled hard due to paid embedded advertisement in clickbait new media.

>paid embedded advertisement

haha i guess im not the only one who noticed all the ms$ft logos.

It was a good movie. People are just pissed because
>made by a black (Jordan Peele)
>accurate perspective of black life in America

"Hurr durr i voted for Obama best president ever."

Yes, but youre still racist.
Check the earnings, Pol is wrong about this one.

I liked it, actually. Right up until the fag director spoiled it with the "alternate ending" where the police arrest him and shit.

Okay, look at it from the police's perspective. They see a girl go to her parent's house with her boyfriend, then they find the house has burned down, he has everyone's blood on his shirt, and he's choking her out on the road.

Like... yeah. I guess the idea is that we should just trust black people. Uh, the fuck we should. We shouldn't trust anybody. If it was a white guy, they wouldn't just pat him on the shoulder and help him home.

Fucking faggot director.

lot of stupid liberal 18-19 year olds from my HS alma matter like it so I naturally stayed away from it

I thought the same thing. The real ending doesn't show the part where they do an investigation and the main character is charged with like 5 murders.

I would like to add, I liked the ending they stuck with where his friend picks him up. It was funny and enjoyable. That should have just been the ending full stop.

Also, from what I understand from the director's commentary at the end, the whole point of the movie was to show America that "racism still existed even though Obama was president". So, okay, he said he changed the ending because America "Needed a hero" or some shit.

No, you changed the ending because it didn't make sense now that Trump was president for your stupid point but you still needed to make money.

This, pretty much:
youtu.be/R2t4ZjxCsB4

That movie is Sup Forums's wet dream. They could finally put their minds into a black body, then they wouldn't be so angry about being fat dicklets.

It BTFO'd cucky white liberals.

Niggers.

Came to post this.

It was pretty stupid. The trailers overhyped it for me.

9/10 premise
7/10 execution
-3/10 marketing strategy

>the amount of people who buy something makes it good
See you at the Beyonce concert

>thinking Beyonce isn't good

Just because she pissed you off by proving cops are racist or you don't like her politics doesn't mean she's not one of, if not THE BEST artist of our time.

Haven't watched it seeing as how I'm not a cuck, but isn't it basically just a movie claiming white people are "jealous of how cool" black people are?

Sounds very cucky and typical of blacks to think so highly of themselves, which is extra funny because Peele is half white.

It started off good but devolved into insane hypnotism voodoo-esque shite. It kind of builds you up for a big ending but the main guy just wrecks everyone within 5 minutes.

Had a lot of potential even outside of the meta shit it was trying to pull but the execution got worse and worse.

Was gonna post that link too

Pop music is shit. She does write decent pop music but it's still shit

garbage
after I watched it, hot steaming baiting garbage
>but why did any of this happen?
>because
>they're
>WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE

It's race bait

pretty dope. Guy gets fucked, there is a shoutout to MK ultra, evil japanese guy also wants to posses em.

Good shit.

Honestly, the problem with the movie is that the intended message is, "Whites are racist even if they're down with the cause."

People think his message of "oh this is for white liberals" means it isn't all white people, but in reality, he is portraying the message of all white people racist, with the addition of the new "liberals too" modifier.

You never heard of Rachel Dolezal?

>Whites are racist even if they're down with the cause.
No, it was just a horror movie. That's like saying Friday the 13 is a movie about childhood trauma, i'll ,make sense if someone who looks into it too much into it because they're not taking it for what its worth.

This.

The amount of brainwash of some Sup Forums-tards is astounding.

I don't pay to watch movies anymore. Hollywood bullshit needs to die.

To add, it's a pretty brilliant game the director plays.

Non-whites see the movie, and their notion of all white people being racist is confirmed,

White liberals see the movie, feel bad about themselves and prostrate to non-whites even harder.

And all the other whites aren't into race relations enough to realize the real message and are satisfied by the directors stated message, thinking it doesn't apply to them since they aren't liberals.

It's very sneaky.

And yet nobody mentions the white woman driving and btfo-ing the cop. She's wearing the pantsu, desu.

The director himself gave a political message to it in his own fucking words.

Oh, this movie about white people all being evil and trying to be black by killing our black heroes is totally just a horror movie without any political connotations whatsoever.

Racial tensions in America, what are those? There's only constant biting commentary about micro-aggressions and every racial no-no under the sun!

Jordan Peele himself said he made it to mock the liberal elite. E;R made a solid video on it.

>girl should've taken the dog with them instead of leaving under someone else to avoid being suspicious
>they would've noticed the black guy putting cotton in his ears since it was monitored
>grandparents acting like slaves instead of normal human beings, they changed bodies not social status
>all this just for a pair of eyes
>black glorification about being good in beds and stuff
>they all would get away with it
>why would their subconscious remain intact? can a human keep 2 souls? wouldn't changing the brain will cause the nigger inside them be completely gone?

This movie leaves more question that at this point you question the director's professionalism in making movies. I guess it doesn't take too much work for race baiting

It's great because it shows whites and blacks do not mix well. It also shows white liberals as cringey untrustworthy people that you should be weary of. It does it's job and if any polacks are too stupid to realize this they should commit seppuku.

Oh nice you watched E;R's vid too

something something white people be rayciss something something we be oppressed n sheit

>The director himself gave a political message to it in his own fucking words
Did he? If he did then i take it back but you misunderstand that people watching this movie, normalfags, just see it as a racist movie about horror and aren't self-hating or out to get white people.

See And hell even if the intended message was so narrowly focused, people will take it as wider focused. Read Death of the Author.

Yeah, well, you can make profit off a poorly made movie as long as you race bait.

People get blinded by being told they're right and oppressed.

i watched it before ER, some points are taken from him but the first point is something I noticed when i watched it. Is pointless leaving your dog to someone when you are going to a house, vacations to an hotel or consist on travelling a lot? that makes more sense but you staying a weekend with your parents also if you plan was to kill a nigger, is smart not to leave a trace. I just hate this inconsistency because is obvious it was meant to save him at the end. Also why the fuck nobody carried weapons? and why the dumb bitch left the closet open? this is all just very poor decision just because peele didn't know how to progress the story

Shite movie
T. Guy who worked in a movie theater

nah it was pretty good, actually

something something fuck-black-people.jpg something something we'd be in space if it wasn't for niggers

What I expected
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
What I watched
youtube.com/watch?v=VcNsZeoCq2I
What I expect for the sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA

My English professor in college once told me that everything has a deeper meaning, even (and sometimes especially) when it doesn't mean to. The movie is clearly a social commentary about what being black in a white man's world is like.

Indictment on the liberal elite's fetishization, and by doing do dehumanizing, of black people.

Kind of red-pilled desu. Shitty movie, but good core message: White Liberals need to stop treating blacks like pets.

dude diversity lmao

FUCK NIGGERS

27:35
This alone should be enough to shut down the last part of the movie. The whole, "rich white people want to be black and admire them" was retarded.

Yeah, that's the twist. Everyone at the auction thinks like that.

Is this E;R?

The climax needed to be more catastrophic. It flirted with greatness at certain points, but it largely ended on a whimper. His security guard friend was obviously there just to pad the running time out.

it absolutely is the same guy
can't believe i didn't see this before

7/10, definitely not 9/10 like (((IMDB))) says.

schlocky comedy horror with a racial theme to it

the racial theme could have been any other theme really

it was entertaining overall

i want to believe that it doesn't really have a message, and that the point of the racial angle is to distract you from the 'twist', even if it doesn't really work

kaluuya is a good actor
i still remember him as tealeaf