>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7-_-9Jjai4
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/06/12/26/0401000000AEN20170612000200315F.html
forbes.com/sites/scottasnyder/2017/06/11/south-koreas-decision-to-halt-thaad-carries-hidden-risks/#6d3e9854429a
asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/Moon-reshaping-South-Korea-s-military-relations-with-US
skynews.com.au/news/world/mideast/2017/06/12/us-backed-forces-seize-raqqa-district-from-is.html
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/06/11/How-Iran-Qatar-and-Taliban-links-threaten-US-the-mission-in-Afghanistan.html
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706121054538166-iran-warships-flotilla/
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-12/qatar-ready-to-listen-to-concerns-of-gulf-arab-states/8609684
nasdaq.com/article/rptindias-plan-to-develop-key-iranian-port-faces-us-headwinds-20170612-00052
rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/172687-duterte-philippine-soldiers-pro-united-states
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/874076896644014086
youtu.be/JeDL4W4_2HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FtTZ-KGYQRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y4LnRutyvyc
youtube.com/watch?v=o_dU55XT63o
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

awoo~

No bully!

What subspecies of Sand Nigger does girl on the far right holding the "Shakti" sign look like? The guy behind looks like that Turkish midget, so maybe Syrian? Are refugees who look like her welcome?

I'll leave you guys with 1 last lewd post
AwOO
(political opinion)

>in;b4 "whys that sign floating user?"

Indeed..
Awoo..

Syrian would be my guess. Maybe Iranian.

Redpill me on Jefferson state. How big is the possibility, or is it just pure meme?

Also, how can a coastal region like Cali doesn't have access to water? I thought with all those silicon monies they can easily turn seawater into usable water.

>daughters

are you in the wrong board?

>Oh wow gee golly I've never heard of the bureaucracy before OR congress

well, neither you nor I promised construction of the wall would begin on Day 1.

no hijabs allowed and they must go under a 400 hour session of nonstop Lee Greenwood songs and motorcross rallies if they want to come in from now on.

Is this shit real? It's a pretty big deal right? Like prison time for comey big?

Persian, Turkish, Bosnian, and Russian Caucus are all acceptable Mohammadeans imo. Just one White cock dose away from Whiteness. Arabs are hit and miss, but most look part black.

>Are refugees who look like her welcome?
If Christian, maybe.

If Petraeus could get all that shit for leaking his memos, it'd be bullshit for Comey not to get anything thrown at him for the shit he admitted.

>sources say
Be better. user

Why do Russian citizens love Putin so much?

Is it NK tier propaganda?

Yeah blue eyes were common in Persia not too long ago. I'm not a fan of racemixing at this stage in history, but yeah they are one generation from being mostly indistinguishable from whites.

Guys?

i don't know about jefferson state. also desalinization is expensive and requires a lot of energy. it's really not viable yet

please, there are more genetic disposition than just looks

Pure meme. I live in SoCal and would do anything for this to be a thing but this state is trash and would never allow part of it to be sectioned off for a new state.

I'm off to bed, goodnight everyone!

You guys see this? Eric Clanton spotted today.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7-_-9Jjai4

In college I had the chance to fuck a Turkish girl, but in my beta autism I "respected her religion" and didn't pursue. Same story with a Malaysian Muslim. I might never fuck a hijab wearer, but Christian Assyrians would be an acceptable substitute.

I agree. I was only referring to physical appearance. This is why I'm against racemixing.

Whites should stay with whites, kick the mud races from their country, and regain their ethnic pride.

what's lenin doing there? should be this guy

Big if true, either he never wrote them and therefore lied to the Senate, or he destroyed them and in doing so destroyed government property he knew would be part of an investigation. It's delicious to see somebody try to play both sides and get shanked by both of them.

gn!

This is all well and good, but now it's starting to look like both parties want to milk this Russia/Comey conspiracy crap to further delay passing any of Trump's agenda.

THAT DIRTY COMMIE BASTARD

The Russia narrative is dead, they may keep milking this Comey shit though

They'll do anything at this point it seems like.

give it a month or two and the russia narrative will be back. Just wait.

The Silicon Valley's primary source of fresh water is the Hetch Hetchy Reservoir in Yosemite. This supplies most of the Bay Area iirc. Don't know if it's in the borders of a proposed State of Jefferson.

Funny that those lefty environmentalists in San Francisco actually want to shut down that reservoir and turn it back into another Yosemite Valley. It would take 50 years for nature to regrow and they'd lose some of the cleanest fresh water in the world.

>N. Korea on track for new missile test every 2.1 weeks: U.S. expert
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/06/12/26/0401000000AEN20170612000200315F.html

>South Korea's Decision To Halt THAAD Carries Hidden Risks: Barely a day after Moon Jae-in’s announcement, North Korea reportedly launched four short-range anti-ship missiles
forbes.com/sites/scottasnyder/2017/06/11/south-koreas-decision-to-halt-thaad-carries-hidden-risks/#6d3e9854429a

>Moon reshaping South Korea's military relations with US: New president vows to regain control of his country's armed forces
asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/Moon-reshaping-South-Korea-s-military-relations-with-US

>US-backed forces seize Raqqa district from IS
skynews.com.au/news/world/mideast/2017/06/12/us-backed-forces-seize-raqqa-district-from-is.html

>How Iran, Qatar and Taliban links threaten the US mission in Afghanistan: Last December VOA reported that the Afghan parliament opened an investigation over military ties between Taliban insurgents and Iran and Russia, Iran stands accused of harboring Taliban fighters from Afghanistan in cross-border areas
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/06/11/How-Iran-Qatar-and-Taliban-links-threaten-US-the-mission-in-Afghanistan.html

>Iran Dispatches Warships to Oman Amid ‘Controlled Insecurity’ in the Gulf
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706121054538166-iran-warships-flotilla/

>Qatar ready to listen to Arab states' concerns as Iran sends cargo planes with supplies
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-12/qatar-ready-to-listen-to-concerns-of-gulf-arab-states/8609684

>RPT-India's plan to develop key Iranian port faces U.S. headwinds
nasdaq.com/article/rptindias-plan-to-develop-key-iranian-port-faces-us-headwinds-20170612-00052

>Duterte: No denying it, Philippines soldiers are pro-U.S.
rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/172687-duterte-philippine-soldiers-pro-united-states

Really makes you think..

Guttfeld looking kinda of thin on top. Never seen active Norwooding on a celebrity. Most bald famous people seem to become famous as bald. Knew someone who got a hair transplant from the same doc who claimed to also do Bradley Cooper.

Defend this.

Seriously, defend this.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/874076896644014086

>dat projecting
What do you think Kurt's drugs of choice are?

So Puerto Rico just voted for statehood knowing Damn well nothing will come of it.

So this got me thinking can we break up shit lib states like California and new york? What hurdles would we face?

wtf I hate tentacles now

Who /easylistening/ here?
youtu.be/JeDL4W4_2HQ

We don't want Puerto Rico because they have massive debt from their retarded government and gibs. Breaking up one liberal state isn't worth it.

It turns out Tunisia was the bigger threat all along and not that sandnigger dumpster fire Morocco.

Wolfgirls fought to secure our freedom. They will always have a place in /ptg/ and on Sup Forums. Awoo!

The fact that a break up those big state is only pushed for the fact that leftists want more Dems in locked Senate seats. Pic related is an active proponent of breaking up California, New York, and giving D.C. statehood.

This makes me wonder what Rick Wilson's tags of choice would be.

The Awoovement is ever vigilant!

Really?
Even with national voter id Implemented?

Jefferson and west new york be free of urban faggotry.

I've got this stupid idol song from a pachinko game stuck in my head all day. I don't even like idolshit. Or pachinko. But it's ear-cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=FtTZ-KGYQRQ

Nice Matrioshka user

it's not so much that they love putin it's that their media teaches them to hate the usa and make it seem like putin is the only answer

What's your favorite Trump tweet?

Somehow I stopped getting Trump emails. The last one I got was in April. Is there a link for signing his birthday card?

He was the right man in the right place at the right time. Russia in the 90s was a chaotic hellhole where civilization itself seemed to be unraveling. He came in and his government restored order. He's by no means a perfect man, but if he didn't save Russia, he was there when it was saved.

Just one (You), what harm could it do?

What will be in store this week?

His govermnet is responsible for steering Russia mostly out of its post-USSR shitfest

The science is settled for if the warming is taking place, not what the consequences of that will be, the opinions there being what keeps changing. The cartoon is conflating things.

Check your spam section

To answer the question, Trump will either tweet something stupid that will take up the entire news cycle, or the Senate will actually deliver on their promise of a healthcare vote by the end of the week. The buildup to that would be the top story.

this.

lol he probably thinks youre gay

Am I the only one who hates "Madd Dog" solely as a figurehead. I might be doing great in his job, but he speaks like a mumbling old man. Doesn't really strike fear and "make other people lose sleep" like he claims.

Anyone watching this crazy shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=y4LnRutyvyc

kys faggot

>I hope we don't find aliens because we'll start sending them money

Thats my favorite but there are so many good ones

Why would you link this acid trip, user?

The fuck am I watching

too slow tonight

Madness

Have any Hungarians tried to steal this sign yet?

>tfw you need to have a 70 IQ to understand 2017 humor

why do they all sound like they have feminine penises

Trump speaks to Eric Lynch

youtube.com/watch?v=o_dU55XT63o

Maybe your father should've followed the fucking law you tard

rekt

>soldier has no respect for US laws
His drill sergeant should have smacked some more sense into him.

>my family should be allowed to break the law if I serve in the military

>my fucking president kang posted...
Can this get any better?

>I thought with all those silicon monies they can easily turn seawater into usable water.
They could, but they won't because a big enough desalination plant for LA would be ugly.

>willing to give my life for this country
>but not willing to follow its laws

Top jej

> it's not fair. I was willing to give my life for this country and this is how they repay me?
> This US soldier father just got arrested for DUI

I don't think that's how it work Paquito

You

>I sneaked into this country to steal a good job from a real citizen, and I don't get a trophy? AY AY AY NO ES BUENO

Tfw 2 burgers and 30 fries till the new narratives. We need it so we can start the day right.

You know pic related is true

Typical fucking spic.

Yes. From now on, the US will repay criminals with justice.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!