I need a Russian

To tell me what to think about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jQ21ZAlSyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Vladimir Putin is the leader of the free world

Russians are ruled by political apathy, they won’t do shit on their own as long as the economy keeps growing.

t. Katsap shill

>as long as the economy keeps growing
That's the point, economic growth is over, we're in recession.

I almost feel like there's an equivalency here......
But I can't..... Quite..... Put my..... Finger on it.......

It's somewhere in there..... But I'm just not sure what it is......

Holy shit turn on NBC trump got 2 scoops

>state controlled media
What is this, the 1970s? Isn't Russian media already relatively free?

I don't think Putin has much to worry about, because an average Russian need only watch our media to realize our loons in the US/EU have it out for them.

>ecology major
This is the only reason the LA Times wrote about this.

Russian living in US on work Visa.

No way this is true. This is a lie article.

90 percent of the media in Russia is state owned.

It's not free at all, every state-run channel is propaganda central. God bless the Internet.

Hehehe that would be bad eh guys, a state controlled media.

How awful it would be, one truly cannot imagine. Hehehe

any news on the baltics invasion plans?

oooooohhh spooky they might watch CNN!

In Russia, you do not watch media, media watches you.

>PUTIN IS A DICTATOR
>SUPPORT NAVALNY WHO WILL WIN THE NEXT DEMOCRATIC ELECTION

UKR shill lol

That's your propaganda, not ours. Even the most brainwashed vatnik knows it's a bad idea to fuck with NATO.

Most of the Russian people are apathetic to politics. And these millenials led by Navalny aren't going to do anything. The'll just be beaten to bloody pulp by the riot police. If Putin is going to leave the presidential chair, it would be via coup.

Most of the media belongs to a guy who is VERY close to Putin. Which includes even oppositional media like Echo of Moscow.

recession is over Ivan. Recession's definition is negative growth, and 2017 is going to be a (very small) growth year

Jesus.
But isn't the "bypassing media" thing happening everywhere? The rise of Breitbart and the lefty versions of that reflect that. The average (at least, western) person likes news that are tailored to their ideology - and not neutral.

Which is fucking ridiculous - media is supposed to be neutral and to let people make their own conclusions. Non-neutral media is just as bad as a state-owned media: it's still a source of propaganda and censorship - just by another group.

I'm not a Russian but I'll chime in anyway.

Yes it's true that young Russians are fed up with corruption, and that they have been protesting against it. Putin is at the moment in a very strong position but he does seem to be losing support. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this

The first sentence is actually correct. However it is delusional to think that Navalny would be able to win anything.

Sorry but I think its true. I don't like it but Trump is too much of a newcomer and the rest of the traditional western leaders are globalists who would rather watch their countries and their people be destroyed than offend a brown person.

Still searching for something worth invading in Baltics.

So do we, and we love Putin, or at least like him, he still kisses Jew dick and needs to stop.

why even write this article? Putin isn't going to read it and think "oh shit, the kids are against me!"

What's your take on Navalnyi? I've heard that he is controlled opposition, because if he wasn't, he wouldn't be allowed to continue

Our "totally not kremlin controlled" opposition leader Navalniy now uses young schoolers as his core "support" other people already fed up with him and his "shadow" deals. This is why a lot of fags jerk off on to it like "NEW GENERATION WILL MAKE ANYTHING BETTER".

Russia is a political shithouse. There is nothing good in it except that the globalists hate most of the politicians in that country. Putin is a snake. Remember they are pumping out propaganda too, though not as powerfully as the western powers are pumping it out.

This is an obvious shill thread mocking /pol. The faggot liberals think all those who oppose them are under mind control from Russia.

Man I cannot wait till all these fuckers are brought to justice, especially those now in power in the western nations, as they are wolves in sheepskins... The worst kind of enemy.

>media already relatively free
Dude, not even fucking American media is free, a free press is a lie.

Russia is wasted on the Russians

Fucking go Jeremiah Johnson your eastern wilderness already you Ivan NEET motherfuckers!!

> worth invading
Why did we invade Crimea then? Donbass is still explainable since a state with ongoing conflict cannot enter NATO.

America wants to have Putin power so bad but can't stop taking Muslim and Mexican dick long enough

So this confirms MSM is terrified of Sup Forums, right?

> I've heard that he is controlled opposition,

he is not controlled, he is more likely "hiired". He sometimes does so stupid shit that its like it was staged by some lazy government fucker.

> Why did we invade Crimea then?

Military base, shipbuilding industry, and some less public installations.

How about ports? Keep trying to trigger vatnik

If you don't speak Russian fluently, you will never understand shit about Russia, because then you can only rely on propaganda, either from Russian or Western side. Same goes for China.

Russia's media is as free as western media.
I would strongly argue Putin and friends took great inspiration from western media when they devised RT.

> How about ports? Keep trying to trigger vatnik

We have Ust-Luga, no need of you. Keep thinking you worth attention, cause 'muh invasion" is the only thing you have.

It used to be free, but not with Donald Hitler in charge!

You are trying to hard
i was saying invasion ironically.

>Here's why

Can't take any article seriously if the title contains those two words...

meh it's propably the same old liberal wishful thinking about all young people everywhere being leftist liberal democrats oppresssed by their authoritarian conservative dads.

Young people around the world can bypass the state controlled media with the internet, just look at what happens in the USA. All over the western world people ignore the MSM and go to the net. And the internet has a powerful right wing movement.

In Bolan most of the youth is decisively right wing by US standards, propably the same for Russia.

They might or might not like Putin by I doubt they want (((democracy))) and LGBTQWTF+niggers western combo

Nemtsov was shot. Khodorkovsky got in jail. Litvinenko was poisoned. Navalny was house arrested, and then broke the arrest with no reprecussions. You do the math.

Well, the base was there even before the annexion.

>Los Angeles Times

Here's a quick rundown

>There's (((Navalniy))) aka """anti-coruptioner"""
>There's a bunch of larping schooltards and students aka brainwashed by liberal propaganda degenerates youtubers wannabe rioters because it's trendy nowadays
>All these faggots are like 1%
>Putin has no reason to fear this bunch of faggots run by (((them))) to destabilize the world.

Thanks for the early morning kek.

It's ironic because that's how we feel about the (((state-controlled media))) in the west as well.

Putin is the status quo and young people almost always dislike the status quo. On top of that in Russia there's next to no critique on government actions in the media because all are in bed with Putin. And if something gets through, it'll all be blamed on one of his cronies and the entire media follows suit even though it's clear bullshit.

Regardless whether you like Putin or not, every government makes mistakes which they should be held accountable for, and the Russian one has some real fuck ups going on.

t b h I bypass russian state controlled media too and I think putin is a bretty cool guy so what do you think about that (((LA Times)))?

> Well, the base was there even before the annexion.
That was clearly stated that base will be there. WIll Ukraine be there if it touches it - that was the question. Ukraine chose the wrong option.

>Nemtsov was shot.
Plz, he was allowed to roam free for years, and was shot in a pretty strange way. Most likely by his own to be "sacred sacrifice".

>Khodorkovsky got in jail.
Escaped bullet, for all the mafia he had, lold.
Not even funny about Navalniy, Udalstov was stomped and navalniy escapes everything without a single scar. Smells fishy

why did you have to invade Crimea though? couldn't russia just build another port in Kranodar or something? was it really worth it to get all these sanctions for something not that important?

That's fucking hilarious though considering we like to shit on the MSM for being heavily biased against the US president.
The Russian one is 1000% in favour of the president.

1. Losing control of Crimea means losing control of the Black Sea means US warships equipped with nuclear ballistic missiles within 5 minutes launch distance from Moscow.

2. Losing Crimea means losing the oil fields in the black sea

3. Losing Crimea means losing the closest/best/only port for supplying Syria

4. Losing Crimea means the Caucuses (all your farmland) are wide open to being cut off in the event of an actual war.

I don't think people really appreciate how close we came to nuclear war back then. There is 0 chance Russia was ever going to let Crimea go.

> why did you have to invade Crimea though

It was simple. It was literally lying on the ground - why not take it?

>couldn't russia just build another port in Kranodar or something?

Krasnodar hasnt got sea, lol. Another base was built in Novorossiysk.

>as it really worth it to get all these sanctions for something not that important?

IMHO that was worth it.

I agree that both are bad, but propaganda by states has much more potential to harm than propaganda by fanatics. Misinformation campaigns are much worse than whatever people cry about CNN doing.

The naval base in crimea is worth tens, maybe hundreds of billions. You don't just magic another naval base for so many ships out of thin air.

Building a new one would've taken YEARS.

> considering Khodor and Nemtsov
I was implying that if Putin wanted to get rid of Navalny, he would do it.

If our media is speaking positively about your politician such as Navalny, beware.
I think Putin isn't so great for various reasons but he has not gutted Russias economy, military, and reputation for western apologists like his predecessor, that much I can respect.

It was ripe for a taking and only got assinged to Ukraine during Soviet times for administrative reasons.

isn't krasnodar like 50km from the shore of the black sea? why not just create a port around there, or even use Sochi?

i'd argue it wasn't worth it - how long will it take russia's economy to recover from this? and sanctions aren't even over yet, you barely saw your first quarter of growth in the end of 2016 with like 0.1 or 0.2% growth... real growth won't start until the end of 2017

He has completely gutted russia's economy

Putin is either
A steel-handed tyrant who won't let a single revolt rise unpunished
Or
A properly elected ruler who can be removed from power by the people
Can your media please pcik one narrative

What date did Putin illegally seize power?

> I was implying that if Putin wanted to get rid of Navalny, he would do it.
++

>how long will it take russia's economy to recover from this
That worth it. Russia must be separated from western economy and start thinking on its own. West has no role for us except big gas station.

Russki's should listen to this.

Maybe you guys don't see much western media? I don't know what it's like over in Russia.

But I can tell you that here in the west we are swiftly learning to do the opposite of anything our media says.

If I saw CNN telling me the sky is currently blue, I'd have to go outside to double check for myself, and I'd probably find it's actually green. If our media is shilling for navalny, he's a globalist asset and nothing good for your country will come from him.

Endorsement from western media should be a kiss of death for every politician in the world.

Read up on him. Putin got in his position through very hard political games, hell even mysterious apartment bombings, and now in no way is giving away his position of power.

yes but you create dependency on other sources, Russia isn't strong enough economically to stand on it's own feet.

instead of relying on the west for trade, you start importing tons of Uzbeks and Caucauses and pivot to China India Philipines etc.

in 15 years instead of Ivan you will be called Temurbek

Of course a Jew would push, even if in an unrelated issue, for replacement of whites by some mongoloids or niggers
Is this some fixed in your mind idea, Aбpaм?

>implying US media is not controlled by state.
Has you been bainwashed and cucked while you there?

>If our media is shilling for navalny, he's a globalist asset and nothing good for your country will come from him.
Distrust in the MSM is definitely warranted. But from what I hear, Navalnyi does seem like a cool guy, if he is legit and not controlled opposition. He does seem to be genuinely fighting corruption. But even if he were to get elected, would that make things better? With the political system in Russia being what it is, I have my doubts. Maybe he'd be just as bad as Putin if he were to get elected. Maybe the system would be too much for him to fix. I hope all the best for Russia but I am a little skeptical

> yes but you create dependency on other sources, Russia isn't strong enough economically to stand on it's own feet.

Then it have to learn how to do it. Adapt or die.

>instead of relying on the west for trade, you start importing tons of Uzbeks and Caucauses

You dont understand the reason of huge migrant influx. It was choice between "very bad" and "very very bad".

>and pivot to China India Philipines etc.

Cause our ellites are damn afraid of being alone. Putin is not giving a shit about it for a very long time.

>in 15 years instead of Ivan you will be called Temurbek

You dont know how our demography works and behaves. Its a very complex matter for many reasons, it cant be fitted in a simple graph or statement like 'in 34 years you will be mongols". Its way more complex and interesting.

Answer the question though if he is a dictator when did he get his illegal powers
If you have proof behind your conspiracies please present them

Russia is 27 years further since communism and every year you people rely more and more on China and the west than the year before.
If they're state owned why do they all hate Trump so much?

> He does seem to be genuinely fighting corruption.

He is not. Once you try to dig deeper - many of his "materials" start to crumble. Like when he started to dig under Usmanov he shitted himself so many times that many people start sympathizing Usamnov, an oligarch.

Ex. KGB
> should fear millennials

F U C K I N G K E K

this man tortured more people than millennials saw niggers, If they want to fuck with him, they are in for a ride

Nonsense, Russia has actually grown insanely under him, its the only reason Russians have allowed him so much time.
He's not a perfect politician in any sense but so far as I've seen, he was and still is Russia's best option and dictatorship is practically assumed when western governments ours included have boasted about their intelligence agencies influencing Russian politics with Yeltsin.

Honestly, all bullshit aside Putin probably doesn't have to knock off political opponent's as assumed, if the opponent has Russian interests in their heart then one of our agencies probably does the work for him and uses it as slander, you've no idea how slimey the kikery our intelligence agencies are in eastern europe; just look at Serbia.
Not everything is conspiracy but people should be absolutely wary of politics in eastern europe every time and check all sources.

His program is shitty, and he is a really bad talker. He can't for the life of him back down and accept his own mistakes. If he's an actual opposition leader and not a sham of some form, then man, I don't want him to win.

Exatcly
This leaf knows shit.

You're an absolute moron. These things happen gradually. When did Erdogan become a dictator?
People can be elected democratically an from there on just erode the system and cement their position of power through control of the media, electorate system and the police.

Give it time, it will come. Wait for Turkeys move and watch for the three branches.

Who gives a fuck about millennishits. Russians electing someone who had scholarship at Yale has the same chances of happening as Americans electing someone who had scholarship at MSU.

American propaganda.

t. half white-russian

So he's not a dictator but because he does things legally that you dislike that gives you the right to call him a dictator?
What are his proven illegal acts?

> godlike temporal power
> millenials have vpn

putin l-look out...

Russia needs a Tsar,.You may call it Premier or President or whatever, but Russia needs a Tsar.

This murrican got it right.

Let me make myself more clear
>Deep State owned.

The same millennials that hacked the US election?

>Nonsense, Russia has actually grown insanely under him, its the only reason Russians have allowed him so much time.
And when the oil prices took a dip, what happened then? Oh yes, hyperinflation and complete and utter economic collapse on par with Greece.
All Putin did was tying the Russian economy to the oil prices. It works wonders as long as oil is expensive, but just watch what happens without oil.

If he really wanted to help Russia he should've diversified the economy but he did none of that. They very, very heavily rely on trading oil for about any sort of luxury good with western nations/China, even most foods aren't grown in Russia.
I'm not going to do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4jQ21ZAlSyA

Russia was empire all the time. It just doesnt properly work when not ruled like empire.

> Oh yes, hyperinflation and complete and utter economic collapse on par with Greece.

Over-exaggerated.

>on par with Greece
>hyperinflation
Are you retarded? No, really, are you completely and utterly retarded? That will be the only reasonable explanation for you actually believing what happened to be an utter economical collapse.

>Putin should be afraid because millennial can bypass their state controlled media and won't fall for any of their tricks.

>Donald Trump is President because Russians fooled young white American men into believing lies about Hillary Clinton.

Huh. Really activates my almonds.

>Medvedeyev
Hmmm not Putin
Do you want me to show you the multiple houses of John McCain or how Obama is living in an 11 million dollar home?
Proven illegal acts please

Is that grilled cheese being served off a shovel?

It's blini, Russian pancakes, fed to Russians with shovels in public during the height of the oil crisis last year.