LIBERAL'S LOVE WOLFENSTEIN

Liberals on Twitter are having a field day with this new Wolfenstein game. Calling it a Trump-fan killing simulator.

When do we get to send them camping?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tkf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it, how is this anything new?

Wolfenstein was always about killing Nazis, they've made like 5 games.

Also where the fuck are these real life Nazis libtards keep talking about, I literally have never seen one.

this
that tweet is actually on point. it's just a game, always has been

>liberals
>games are bad, they normalize killing people

>also liberals
>GOD DAMN I CAN FINALLY KILL NAZIS, YASS

Why can libs use "its just a game" but I can't have boobarmor anymore

I don't care about the game itself - it's a classic series, and a good one at that.

I am pointing out how fucking horny the Left is getting over this? They seem to be itching for a race war as bad as we are. Why don't we drop the bullshit and kick one off already?

Liberals are only now paying attention to this game. It's halarious. I'm a "Nazi" and I've killed a trillion pixel Nazis in these games. These people are pathetic.

You got to love them liberals, its great when you go around killing nazis. But they will absolutely defend soviet army and commies when they are portrayed badly in Company of heroes 2.

Then GTA is a nigger-killing simulator.

I know. That's my point.

I couldn't care less if Nazi's die in a game - they've been dying in games for as long as games have been around.

I just think it's interesting that non-White libs are becoming so openly bloodthirsty for right-wing Whites (reaction to Farcry 5, Wolfenstein II, etc)

true and they always act like they are the smartest person in the room on a topic they just go around to paying attention to, it's pathetic.

It's funny how liberals used to complain about the game's brutality and gore before the shitstorm happened.

Regardless of media and Sup Forums hype, nothing major will happen for a few years. I'd give it 4-5 years before people start tossing grenades into crowds or shooting up protests.

Right now we're in the build up stage. The longer we fight against each other in minor skirmishes, the less we care about the literal human value on the other side of the fence. This goes for both sides.

Each side is just growing to hate each other more and more. Eventually each side will view their enemies as non-human, or rather: subhumans. When this happens you will see regular mass shootings and eventually a minor to full-scale civil war.

it's only white men you're killing in these games, so of course they don't care

Wolfenstein is the game where you kill Nazis.

it's going to get to the point where each side is so stuck in their echo chambers, and trying to understand the otherside will be ostracized and social suicide, that the only thing left to do will be to fight.

Are you a nazi? Why do you care?

nobody should be getting angry about wolfenstein because its been around for 30+ years now

Killing Nazis is the most American thing i can think of, it doesn't surprise me that it triggers traitorous Americans

I actually agree with you.

It's what I've been telling my network. They think it will never happen, muh "but Le Pen lost" - and I explain it's because they have unreal expectation's due to the fact thay they think the war has already started.

I tell them, it hasn't even begun. The fun is only just starting. The fire rises.

Libtards are just like the nerds in school who fantasize about killing their bullies

They will never do shit because they know in a real fight they will lose 100%

Read the rest of the thread jackass. We know.

We aren't triggered by the game. We are triggered by leftist non-Whites openly celebrating it on Twitter.

Historically you could always tell which nation was the approved for hate and slated for confrontation by who the enemy country was in video games.

Suprise, now it's (you).

Also this game (like many films and shows) was created for the expected President Killary timeline. Consider that.

It would have been a perfect shitstorm of ethnic-White hate.

Nobody here is triggered :^)

Sup Forums has been playing Wolfenstien before liberal was even a word.

I'm OK with the game.

Art is a way to understand our humanity better, and if we ignore the art of people whose morality is different from our own, we run the risk of warping our perception of reality.

The original wolfenstein games were humorous, with things like different dimensions, mecha Hitler and such. Your protagonist actually represented the 40' America, which most of Sup Forums is fond of, while now the Nazis are essentially white people while the protagonist is 'muh minorities'. It's a compete change

This.

I for one welcome bethesda's decision to lose a ton of money by pandering to an audience that would never buy the product

I went to a friend's house who watches TV a few weeks ago. The sounds coming out of the "programming" were horrendous. I saw a some fag hand the dad from 'Married with Children' a mystery pill to help 'loosen' him up. Inbetween it kept playing this commercial of a black man viciously beating a white man. I'm not sure what product they were selling.

the game is going to by really fun and hyper violent and at best throw an olive branch to these people

the first game showed nazis with a giant oven bot in london, robot dogs, and a concentration camp on the moon

it was pure Sup Forums kino

lol nice try shill kill yourself this game is going to be trash obviously it's another bethshit "game"

You know nothing, Bethesda aren't the devs, ID software is.

Do you even know the lore of wolfenstine?

the world revolts against the nazis right, but they already gassed nearly all the non whites, and invented all this imagine space age shit, so the earth becomes a united empire of almost all white people and they colonize space.

>bethshit
>"game"
>post bethshit ID
>developer
I'm just glad they decided to throw away what little money and time they have left on this instead of shitting all over a good franchise

When bethesda bought Id software part of the deal was that they retain control over their own IPS, if you play the first wolfenstine there is tons of details depicting germans in a sympathetic light and the games tone is more "extreme ideology is bad" then "white people are evil"

Case and point, the team you work with that fight the nazis are all mixed ethnicity and race, and are shown to be deranged killers and terrorists.

At the same time, they show nazi germany as a super advanced society that looks gorgeous.

Most of the old ID devs who made quake 3 what it was are still working at ID, which is why the new Quake plays great and shits all over baby shit like overwatch.

Killing Communists is more American.

and you forgot

>Biggest societal problem in The New Order is a malignant disease
>Turns out it's spread by a mold in the nazi super-concrete
>It only happens because a kike intentionally mixes it wrong allowing for the spread of the mold in the first place

So? What's "American" today? Bunch of degenerate shit.

>implying we don't need to kill America

Just because you want to have your own culture and race doesn't makes you a Nazi, quite the contrary, those who import niggers are Nazis.

I agree with the anti bethesda sentiment that user had, I wont but the game because they are trying to do paid mods and everything else they showed was a shitfest.

However wolfenstine is a pretty decent game and worth at least a pirate, hell that black woman in the trailer if you watch it calls you a cracker and threatens you with a grenade when you choke out her numale jew friend.

also
>that part were the german cop asks the klan members if they had taken their german classes yet

Because the people who rallying around this game calling it a "Nazi-killing simulator" are the ones who support or start riots the minute they hear someone disagreeing with them. It's them airing their homicidal tendencies. Ironic considering that people are the same ones rallying to get violent games banned.

It looked sick, stop being a bitch

I'd like to romp her.

>her

Let's hope so.

Turchin who has built a mathematical model on the collapse of societies said that the U.S. is going to descend into violence by 2030

who cares? while conservatives are out working and doing things for society, they are fighting people and chuckling about video games.

this kek

top kek

>where the fuck are these real life Nazis
While not the raging psychopathic Nazi's that libtards wet dreams are made of, I actually did run into some nazi's while attending a Boy Scouting event.
>have a post campout meetup/award ceremony at some school's gym/cafeteria
>show up to the event
>huh, why are all these people I don't recognize wearing scouting uniforms, they weren't on the trip
>maybe they were on the trip, I have a pretty shitty memory and it's been a little while since I've seen my group of people
>why are they going into a classroom, we're in the gym/cafeteria
>wait that's not a red unit patch on their arm, that's an armband
>notice the armband has a swastika on it
>oh.jpg
>instantly go into maximum power level concealment
>proceed into my meetup where nobody addresses the fact that we had some kind of Hitler Youth or other nazi group just a few doors down
The uniform they were wearing was similar to pic related but with long pants and I don't believe they had the leather shoulder strap or the cord/chain between the shoulder and breast pocket.

Reminder that these are marketing threads trying to play off "outrage" to get you to talk about and buy the game.

What you should be doing is ignoring these obvious marketing threads. Wolfenstein has always been about killing nazi's, there is nothing new here, and nothing to care about. Keep this in mind, because marketers will be spamming these threads non-stop for the next week or two trying to create outrage, and then they will start it again near the release of the game.

The other game following this marketing recipe is assassins creed, so keep an eye out for that one too.

Make sure if you MUST make a post in one of these threads, like I am doing right now, that you type sage in the OPTIONS field. This will prevent your post from bumping the thread to the front page so it doesn't gather more you's from the clueless.

WOLFENSTEIN 3D gets revamped so libcucks can bitch moan and have a breakdown over it?

nigga i already lived this shit. Whats next thry gonna bitch about gta the first?

poke me when they get to ManHunt.

>Wolfen(((stein)))

Into the trash it goes.

Sooner than that. WAY sooner.

Trump cleaning house skips the collapse and we restart at stage 1 after a brief period of instability.

Trump doesn't clean house, we're in civil war before 2020.

They somehow managed to ruin RTCW & ET for me, jesus fucking christ

Fucking shut up that's like my favorite game and soccer moms and faggots have been trying to kill that series with every fucking release. I still play gta online at least 3 hours a week and I'm a grown fucking man yelling at 12 year olds. This shit is more addicting than cocaine and I had a serious habit.

What? Nazis have been the bad guy in a game on virtually every generation save for maybe Atari and calico and even then I wouldn't be surprised of there was some "custards revenge" type game where ya shoot 2-d Hitler in all his 4 pixel glory.

None of this matters because it won't sell

Why doesn't someone just come out with a game where you can be ANTIFA.
I'd like to see how that ends up once you finish the game

>giving one iota of a shit what these non-people think, ever, even for a second

Pull your knickers up you bunch of fucking girls

Isn't that basically Watch_Dogs 2?

This.

I would like to see a crowdfunded campaign to pay some info devs who would make all of the enemies niggers and Jews.

vid.me/tkf4

But the museum of toeluranse taught us to be toelurant!

So which one of those two is the bitch?

>tfw I really liked wolfenstein
I'm afraid this game is own polluted with political correctness and kill racist drump… I mean nazis.

I was unironically hopping that the Jews that help you in the first game backstabed you and then you had to kill them all. One can only dream.

The game is developed by swedes. Look it up.

This thread seems as good as any. Is Vanquish /ourgame/?
>president of USA is a woman that imo bears a striking resemblance to Hilldawg
>A radical Russian faction steals our orbital weapon of mass destruction with robots
>proceeds to destroy San Francisco with it
>go in to fuck up commie-bots alongside muhreens
>turns out not-Hillary brokered an agreement with the head commie to wage a war to help the American economy and ensure the commie was in charge of Russia, but the commies realized they were going to get fucked in the war and attacked preemptively.
>save Moscow by turning on the muhreens because Moscow literally dindu nuffin
>save the rest of the USA from getting blown apart by stopping the commies
>after the super weapon blows up the president an heroes in office because all her plans went public and failed
It's by no means MGS-tier story, but I found it interesting.

we should make a game about killing niggers at blm protests and say were practicing for when they start killing people cause video games inevitable lead to you acting them out

that's why i think it's so funny when they call us nazis. do they think that every german was completely self aware or were they told that everything was the jews fault (which it was). so the similarities are there they've just never considered they're on the wrong side. how did the jews jew us this hard again?

Holy shit dat face.
My hunch : the more SJW are mocked and realize their ideology is crumbling under the laughter of the whole world, the more trannies will stop trying and have a 3 days stuble until the day they hang themselves.

Played the first one through each story. I rescued that old super jew from anuddah shoah twice and do not care either way. I just like shoot em up fps games.

As long as you guys keep your civil war away from my PROPERTIES

>Watching Bethesda last night
>Some sheboon who don't need no man "Whatch u want white boi?"
>Giant fucking afro
>It's another "superior" browns kill white people game

Fucking hate the state of vidya.

antifa acts like nazi's so its pretty much a game about killing them! I'm sure someone will mod it on pc so the nazi's look like antifa, should be pretty easy!

Nazis fought against the NWO globalist.

What is the endgame of this?

Complete and literal enslavement of the human race. A one world government in which they control every aspect of your "life".

So glad that I don't have any kids, I have no investment in the future of this planet so I really can stop caring about the chaos and hell that is coming. I can lay back and smile knowing that all these traitors will get what they deserve.

wtf can't wait

wolfeinstein has always been about killing Nazis. they get a pass from me.

Dream on. The game industry has converged. Get real life hobbies like making children, building things with your own hands, shooting at the range.

>black female leader
>white boi
>KKK enemies

4-5 years? I would say sooner but yea maybe when Trump gets re elected the hunting spree will start! & I already think antifa members are subhuman wastes of oxygen!

Blaming white hetro/Christian men is the glue that holds their entire freakshow together.

If white people were suddenly raptured and the left took full control it would be as a mirror shattering into a thousand pieces. Every tribal division in a free for all for power. Pure chaos.

the left is already eating themselves with us gone they would fight wars over being vegans & who can be more radically insane

>woman who doesn't play games writing a bunch of empty shit about another game she won't play

why do they do this

why do actual adults pretend to be serious about video games, especially ones they don't play

Wait, there's a new Wolfenstein? Sweet!

>Liberals used to complain about game's brutality and gore
>Conservatives never complained about game's brutality and gore

What universe am I living in?

Ay bro. Make any dead American soldier threads today?

Someone make Liberal killing simulator. While we are at it Spam Muslim massacre.

>Spam Muslim massacre
As in killing muslims with spam? Interesting concept!

Sage.

Fuck off with your manufactured controversy, Todd

I would kill for a game where you can slaughter muslims enmass with spam and other pork-related goods.

Moonman WAD

Can someone please do a reskin with popular SJWs instead of nazis? That would shut these people up quick

This x1000

>>liberals
>>games are bad, they normalize killing people

>>also liberals
>>GOD DAMN I CAN FINALLY KILL NAZIS, YASS

Game comes out
>liberals
>spend money on coffee and MacBook
>don't even own a tv or gaming system
>So fucking stupid they LARP as a gamer and pretend they buy games

Another SJW propaganda game flops

They are just projecting. They think anyone who isn't a Marxist is a Nazi sympathizer.

Wait how is this one any different from previous wolfensteins? It was always a nazi killing game.