Is this actually in America? What the fuck is going on? They're crossing in front of another lane...

Is this actually in America? What the fuck is going on? They're crossing in front of another lane, while running red lights, and illegally passing. Is this fuckin Africa? I'm so confused

streamable.com/ltlj3

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2015/09/17/nypd_motorcycle_chase.php
nbcwashington.com/news/local/245-Dirt-Bike-and-ATV-Riders-Sought-by-DC-Police-374906821.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E
youtube.com/watch?v=uxKdDxta8rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lpqv9vVvaG0
youtube.com/watch?v=30lKGIdOzQY&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must be summer fags, I saw the same thing when I was in charlotte

you didnt see the part where they all get arrested

We're a society on the decline. Basic social structure will soon be nonexistent. At which point basically only fear of incarceration or retribution will keep people from behaving like complete animals.

if they're running a red light it wouldn't be illegal to hit them. i don't really think anyone's going to look and see if you sped up in that situation either, but even if, people panic. it happens.

fucking black people

O see no problem with this bikea up guns down, theae people of all ahades and background coming together to have fun, no one hurt whilat you suck your ((overlord's)) boot these people are actually enjoying life. Are you upset the didnt rwgister and jump 38 hoops to pay the tax man, fuck that noise and fuck you. God bless freedom.

Niggers are stealing ATVs now?

Niggers robbed a motocross race it looks like

Fucking nuke Charlotte.

Funny cause i had my 450 stolen by my WHITE neighbors.
T.brown man

AFROIDS
F
R
O
I
D
S

ATVs are shit on roads

You get about 40 kph and no ability to turn at speed

its ruff ryders

LOoks like black bike week. Look it up.

Cops aren't allowed to chase after them in liberal cities. Because its the cops fault when they crash their bikes not the riders fault for running and driving like an asshole.

This was voted high on le Reddit and the comments were locked when people noticed a trend.

>implying those weren't shitskins covered in flour.
Quit chalking yourselves. You're not fooling anyone.

niggers

You don't know how to ride an atv obviously

These pill head meth driven junkies know no boundries and wait till you are at work, point being dickhead and degeneracy comes in all shades.

A MILLION INTERNETS TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO TIES A CLOTHESLINE ACROSS THEIR ROUTE.

Also a pack of these nogs almost crashed into me when I was driving in South Carolina one time. These monkeys should not be allowed to drive or breathe my air.

That's Atlanta

funny because on some motorocycle forums i goto, they love these guys. fucking liberals.
they think these kids riding around on motorbikes like that is keeping them out of gangs and crime, lmao.

Non riding faggots go to bed and learn to work a clutch you might even fall into some pussy.

thank u for being an organ donor

They do and there's nothing you can do about it racist.

that can't possibly be true

Even worse drop napalm on that modern day African Sodom, full of gibberish speak and races boiling together into a monstrosity from the pits of hell.
Can't wait until you wrap around a tree.

I bet 10$ that that nigger in front is Chief Keef.

It's nigrica. Looks like the south.

Only New England and the northern Midwest is inhabitable now

>defending niggers on 4x4s cutting across three lanes and blowing through an intersection

Love and light be with you perma vigins as well.

lol maybe u can donate to me ur GIGANTIC TESTICLES

Leave them alone, they dindu nuffin.

I've never had any issues.

Wanna know how I know your a non riding anythi g ever faggot try hard?
×4
Seriouly go suck you local pd department boot and make sure you pay your not enough deep throat summons.

Wow you choose to ride a different kind of vehicle to the majority of people, such a fucking bad ass, you definitely are cool and when you are driving like a fucking idiot people really respect you.

I wish it wasn't
gothamist.com/2015/09/17/nypd_motorcycle_chase.php

nbcwashington.com/news/local/245-Dirt-Bike-and-ATV-Riders-Sought-by-DC-Police-374906821.html

Your insecurities are showin my man, tuck em in and say it with ur chest. Stop being a complete faggot caring what people think and enjoy life little brother.

It is, look it up. I live near Baltimore and it is one of the cities that does not allow police to chase blacks on dirt bikes. It's no coincidence either that the city jail is literally run by the inmates.

Did you enjoy your time on the Seward peninsula?

In Baltimore they have a notorious nigger dirt bike gang called the '12 o'clock boys'. Since police can't chase them, they do whatever they fucking please. They constantly cause traffic jams during the middle of the day with their antics (They don't have jobs. Shocker, right?).
They aren't really that harmful, though. They are general rapscallions with all the time in the world to be menaces to society. The nogs that, somehow, obtain and ride horses through the city are much better and actually fucking hilarious to see. IMO the cops should be ordered to shoot the dirt bike nigs on sight.

It is in Chicongo.

Yeah, fuckup my beautiful car just to send niggs to kfc.
>leaf logic

This should explain everything

youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E

Wut trend? Am i missing something? Seriously

Those guys have more talent in their 2 clutch fingers than you could hope to attain in any aspect of your current existence. You are obviously upset at the level of freedom without hurting anyone these guys have acquired. Find a hobby you love and persue it, stop being a faggot.

For some reason my hobby is illegal.

Yeah when you t bone a tax paying family of four, then what? I am sure your commie ass doesnt care.

However if you try to harm the family that just turned your tattooed freak of a girlfriend into a meat pie, I or one of my fellow Americans will be ready with our CC to make sure you go hell with her.

T. On vacation where the blacks talk like humans

Ugly architecture
>check
no sign of white people
>check
Horde of niggers
>check
Surreal situation
>check
Yup, this is Lardistan.

Speaking out against vaccines is illegal and punishable by 10 yrs prison sentence where ur from, your input is invalid.

Not going to lie. It's fun out running the cops on a quad

Sure thing mohammed secure those trucks and steak knifes of peace.

Your country was run into the ground by a nigger

Only when niggers do it.

I work for an agency that will not chase ONLY if its because they failed to stop during a traffic stop. If they are a suspect in something else and they run, then yeah, they get pursued. Most agencies have this policy because you have no idea how many cars run from cops every day. But that doesnt mean you still dont run their registration, show up at their house and arrest them later.

America isn't third wor-

>car
Cars are for people with pussies. Buy a truck, manqueer.

Holy shit you guys need to man the fuck up.
It is so obvious that you lack testosterone. it is almost sad. damn.

Thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E

MAN THE FUCK UP!

You need gunpower and violence to keep your population in line. That's why American police kills a thousand people in US each year. Violence & crime is in your genes.

He did get pretty cute desu

Well pretty much, most belong to people who race them legally on closed circuits and spend a shit load of money only to have their bikes stolen by niggers.

Thia guy gets it.
10Yrs for critiquing vaccines let that sink in .
How does it feel knowing all you do is penalize hardworking people with silly citations to meet a quota for your overlords?

oh well in that case #RefugesWelcome

Illegal as hell in most States. But since when do niggers care about the law or getting arrested?

Quotas are bullshit you nigger. If there was a quota i'd be happily giving citations to everyone i saw

also from leddit

youtube.com/watch?v=uxKdDxta8rQ

Los Angeles, CA
Skid Row
Democrat stronghold

>>quotas are bullshit
You're a fuckin joke and that piece of tin means nothing dont delude yourself.

Can you point me to that law because I can't find it on google.

wat? my crappy 4x4 atv can do 74mph.. thats like 287kph

These niggers buy these off road vehicles yet never use them what their intended for. Always keep 'em squeaky clean and in the city. Just to look cool. Pathetic and feminine.

Anybody ever notice how niggers also don't keep power tools? Or you never see them working on home improvement projects?

>Doesn't drive nigger bike around the Baltimore ghettos during the middle of the day
>Drive my Mercedes to work then your girlfriend's house after
>Systematical oppression by society and the government

Quit hiding behind your false, irrelevant "freedom" narrative; everyone knows you are just a nigger sympathizer aka coon hugger. You Bernie people are unbearable.

Race all over on weekends here in SF Bay Area
Shut down the freeway all the time
No plates, no one to find
Police not allowed to chase
They do what they want with no repercussions
Asians and faggots just smile, look down and apologize for slavery
Time to get a few friends with some sighted in 30.06's and have a hunting party
5 minutes max
2 magazines each
3 or 4, 2 man teams
Covered with a tarp
Prone from the bed of a pickup
Then leave to hunt another day

what the fucking fuck did you just try to say

They wuz kangs

Fuck the bern im into making America great again faggot. Truth is no matter what material possessions you aquire, your life will always be devoid of happiness as your soul belongs to said corporation you "work" for. Fun fact the most talented and insane riders I know are white and I love em all. Love you to faggot but your g string is showing. ;^)

This happens alot in baltimore where the fuck have u been fag?

the remnants of RUN DMX crew.
nothing to worry about

Watch the documentary 12 'o clock boys.

Cyclists do that all day every day. What's your point?

Cyclists are white though.

Quotas are an exaggeration. Most traffic enforcement is done by (you guessed it) TRAFFIC UNITS. They get the fancy radar/laser, the interceptor with the turbo, the in-car-ticket-printer. Its their job to enforce traffic laws every day. So, you can imagine if these guys don't write tickets, their commanders will wonder why they arent doing their job.

Because NO, nobody has to give you a break, a cop can write you a ticket for every violation they observe. Some have a fucking heart and don't do that and let you off with a warning.

P.S. I break traffic laws every fucking day, I'm just not as dumb as a nigger to get caught. AND when that time comes I'll fucking own it and move forward.

That's what niggers do. It's funny when the police catch enough of them they run a bulldozer over their bikes/atvs lol

I bet I could ride circles around those spooks, probably you too. Your lame ass probably just got your license now likes to act like you're hot shit. Just like a boot out of basic LOL

I don't care if they are a bunch of Chinamen; if you are slowing/ halting my commute in order to show off and cause a scene, I do not respect you. I couldn't care fucking less about their skills or passion. I will go to a dirt bike race or the circus if I want to see that. You are the kind of person who tears up and applauds the BLM protestors who block freeways because they are "truly free" or "woke" and everyone trying to use the freeway is a "corporate drone".

Real question is where do niggers in the inner city get horses? If you haven't seen it, lol it up. Truly a spectacle

calm down bubba
you wouldnt bat an eyelid if this was some wigger riding a cringe harley

is it black biker week?

Yep they're niggers alright, same stuff as in africa, they just fucking drive and expect others to get out of the way or stop, needless to say cause of many trafic accidents youtube.com/watch?v=Lpqv9vVvaG0
>Wanna know how I know your a non riding anythi g ever faggot try hard?
You can cause serious accidents where your "riding niggas" can get turned into jelly all over the fucking road. It's not about sucking cops dick you dumb fucking nigger. It's about you risking someone ending in the hospital or worse because you can't fucking understand how to operate in a civilized society but think you're out running on the african planes or some shit.

I think u meant endorsement, tryharder.

They don't. Cops aren't going to chase those things because they can't

>watch the documentary 12 o'clock boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=30lKGIdOzQY&spfreload=10
Fucking niggers.. discover dirtbiking and turns it into a streetgang instead of doing it in appropriate places.
>we be offroading on the road in the middle of the city niggur! Driving around in huge groups at high speed ignoring traffic lights risking all kinds of trafic accidents niggur..

>oh police catch us, BLACK LIVES MATTER RACIST COPS HAVE GOT TO GO HEY HEY HO HO!!!

Why does so many things have to be a travesty with these people?

Niggers were a mistake. Old farm equipment should be retired, not reproduced

In New England and this is becoming more and more common.

Kek, they tried to push that shit here in Florida after a stolen car full of Shaneequas drove into a pond while running from the cops. They all drowned for obvious reasons, there was a very minor chimpout over it. Nogs were mad that the cops didn't jump into a random Florida pond in the middle of the night to save them.

I just got banned on that site for questioning "how is n¡ggas different from n¡ggers?"
First ten replies were from campus crybabies ... then "your account has been suspended."

If it were africa the traffic would probably be on the other side of the road.

Also those quads are not street legal, they lack brake lights, turning signals, and license plates. The riders lack helmates.

These are just niggers that want to do whatever they want.