WTF ARE WHITE PEOPLE DOING IN BRAZIL

Why the fuck are there still whites in Brazil? It's like 50% nigger. Gtfo to USA Canada or Argentina!!!

The answer lies in the pic you posted

Perhaps some see it as "their home"

P.S Some of those "whites" may have Mixed blood. I would be surprised ig there any pure breeds left in South America that are not tourists.

lmfao

not true there's millions of pure bloods in the south

why do YOU care? you're from nz. "pure breeds'. what the fuck is wrong with you. how can you be this type of pathetic minded from nz? i get why it exists from my fellow white retard australians but from a kiwi? dude just kill yourself and let the dumb nz sjws take over. at least they aren't living this sad of an existence lmao.

>Gtfo to USA Canada or Argentina!!!
They already did. Those three bootays are negresses/mulattas, and the pale skinned lady on the left is a mixed native. Unmixed native man on the right and sambo on the far right.
Reminder to sage low tier bait.

>OP sees a picture of Brazil that's lit with people with light skin.
>Hot girls
>B-but they are my people!
>if they were here I could have used them for my gratification
>Come back my people!
OP is a colossal faggot.

false. There are millions of unmixed whites in south brazil

POO

not surprised al franken is a diaper fag

Lots of them are here
t. Sydney Eastern Suburbs

>implying there are pure bred whites in nz
Get off the grass
Most white people of my generation are mixed at some point in their ancestry

tru

I actually love my country and I am fighting for my family, friends and my people and culture.

Albania, why does your flag look like it'd be the flag of some evil empire in a video game?

Was wondering the exact same thing

we still care about this shit pile of a country
at least the South and some other states are worth saving
also, it's hard as fuck to leave, you northerners prefer to take in shitskins from africa than us

yea we need a prowhite immigration policy. Argentina should absorb south brazil so you guys don't have to share a country with nigs and spics

Brazillians would never accept joining with Argentina; Never.

Obligatory

>whites
>brazil

Because it is similar to these faction - evil and made up.

>P.S Some of those "whites" may have Mixed blood. I would be surprised ig there any pure breeds left in South America that are not tourists.

There are. I've met some pure Italian-Brazilians who have not race-mixed for generations, confirmed in DNA tests as 100% Euro

this

leblon in rio was really nice

campinas was okay

sao paulo has a poop river

why? aside from language, how is the average white brazilian so different from the average argentinian?

there's a little chance that the south will become independent one day, since there's a loophole of political crisis that have been lasting since 2005 and it's getting worse. Your crisis are cute compared to ours.
to be honest, this country would be great even with niggers, but every single politician in power should be jailed or executed for their crimes first, and the entire State and most laws should be remade.

there are lots of differences. Argentinians are rude, have little to no manners on the table, throw their garbage in our beaches instead of a bin and are arrogant as fuck. Sure some of them are nice, but i believe they're exceptions.

So white people aught to just pick up and leave whenever they don't have the demographic majority? That's fucking stupid. It's their homeland. They aren't like just rootless kikes. For one, Brazil was always had a lot of non-whites going back to colonial times, so its not indicative of demographic decline in the same way as in North America or Europe, and as far as I understand whites are mainly localised in the south.

t. bogan abo

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Girl in the red on the left shit her pants, clearly doing an "ocean toilet wipe"

I never thought about that, It just the double headed eagle of byzantium with a red background symbolising blood.

Why the fuck are still white looking non whites in the KKK and even in militias?

You mean Argentina, right?

Is that monkey piss?