twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for what, nuclear apocalypse?

Go away

lol nah

>Still being with her

>being this deep in denial

Saged

no

for the betterment of our country, friend :)

FUCKING BASED

We would likely be dead by now if she won.

Every time I see her face i puke and then i swallow it back down because I remember that Trump is president and everything is fine.

And then I get raped by a refugee.

wtf? i hate borders and laws now!

>Every time I see her face i puke and then i swallow it back down

Hillary never gives up!!!

Hillary would have brought us 8 years of political stability and progression away from you mongoloids :)

>for the betterment of *China.
Fixed that for you, friend. ;)

>implying any woman has ever been a good leader

how many more countries have to be ruined before this meme ends?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Fuck off, bot
sage

Trump is the one cozying up to Russia/China/Saudi Arabia and has business interests in all 3. Why can't you people realize that you're only damaging yourself by supporting him? Your red pills are placebos

>political stability
Yes comrade, glorious Soviet Union of Independent Republics was very politically stable.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

Why? To impress the faggot Europeans? Or even worse...the Canadians? Their countries are so cucked it's pathetic. They want us to be like them, cucked as fuck. It's a race with them, a race to the bottom. "heh, you're more cucked than me".

She a loser with a loser ideology :)

The establishment (Hillary and her ilk) already sold out to China. It literally can't get any worse. Plus, Trump has actually done allot to reverse this too, so, I don't know what you're talking about. Get fucked.

Still blown the fuck away by the fact that the security immediately formed a visual blocking wall of bodies on reaction

They 100% knew she was a decrepit old hag and instead of getting someone who wouldn't croak they just decided to play cover up the whole time.

I was on the same train.

I mean, of course that I prefer Trump's personality, but I thought "hey maybe Trump is fucking up relationships with other countries and that will fuck the USA's forever, could be bad"

But I noped the fuck outta that train today, when I watched that 2 UK citizens were arrested after burning a Quran on Facebook live.

The Big Brother is real af on Europe, like, of course the USA also spies on its population, but they only act on possible terrorists.

On Europe you go to jail for saying stuff they don't like, pretty much everyone on Sup Forums would be arrested if that shitty Thought Police came to this continent.

And of course, my point is, Hillary is pals with that kind of people. She would gladly bring their policies here and screw everything up.

So whenever someone talks shit about Trump, make them go look up the UK

yeah, it's kinda nuts that there are THAT many people in on these shenaningans and no one is talking.

every one of those handlers know she's a step away from death's door and they remain silent about it.

What a fucking shill. Trump's not good but I don't want a jew loving antichrist in office.

She lied about her condition to everyone but her close staff. By the time the leaders of the DNC realized how bad it was, she was the inevitable nominee. The planet was to get her in office, have her cabinet confirmed, then invoke Amendment 25 and have her removed and replaced with Kaine.

>Promised war between USA and Russia-Syria
Nope

worst foreign policy ever

>hurr duuur kill al-assad and pressure russians

If clinton was in, assad would be dead and ISIS taken over syria. Oh and ww3 with us/israel vs russia/iran

oh and she rigged the primary because she knew she would lose to a better candidate, Bernie.

And we will be assraped by corporate monopolies under the TPP.

That bitch deserved to lose

Faggot mods will delete good threads and this thread will get 300+ replies. Fuck you.

holy shit my sides

No.

You almost had some of us, but then Hillary came out herself and reminded us all, including the liberals, why she isn't President.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgdJlzuaJ6k

Just pure garbage.

Parkinson's (if she actually has it)isn't fatal. She's always been rhoumered to be really mean since college years as often as she's rhoumered to be a heavy drinker. You can collapse and shake simply being a raging alcoholic as well. It can cause early dementia and would explain her aggressive temperaments behind closed doors. I'm not convinced of Parkinson's.

Obama already beat Russia. The best thing for global stability and growth right now would be to end the sanctions, and expand Western influence in Russia.

Trump is selling China shit instead of just buying it. This is something the West hasn't been able to do since those two times they were selling them Indian opium.

Parkinson's wouldn't even necessarily impeed her ability to be president just make it more difficult. Many presidents didn't have perfect health.

Parkinson's is brain disease which affects your thinking. Shills always try to compare it to Roosevelt's polio, but polio doesn't affect your thinking.

You can't have president with brain disease. She could get uncontrolled parkinson's rage burst out of nothing and launch nukes to Russia. They simply cannot make logical decisions, look how bad Hillary was as secretary of state.

I was genuinely horrified during elections that brain damaged old hag would be elected as president.

Fuck her. Fuck you. Sage

my worst nightmare

are you insane

Fuck off