Having to live in the timeline where he lost the war

>Having to live in the timeline where he lost the war

Why did this have to happen to us?

Because the world ended in 1945 and we're all in hell.

He was too pure for this world, the only upside of him not being around anymore is that he won't have to see advanced degeneracy.

He would have probably killed himself again and again, if he was born any time after his actual death. After seeing what the world has become.

I honestly think about this every day

>The Nazis “grew up” with Kemalism, as Ihrig puts it, and their infatuation with Atatürk never abated, on the contrary. The Third Reich instituted a veritable cult of Atatürk. In no other country were as many books on “The Turkish Führer”-- as he was most often simply referred to as – published as in interwar Germany. Ihrig concludes that probably only Fascist Italy can compete with the overwhelming coverage and ideological importance of the New Turkey for Nazi Germany. The Nazis genuinely believed that Kemalist Turkey was “one of us.” As they saw it, “the victorious success of the Turkish project in itself was proof of the viability of both the Führer principle and the one party state concept.”

Hitler would have helped preserve Kemalism and my country wouldn't be led by Islamists right now. Heck, they would have probably completely removed religion just like Nazi Germany.

Maybe they'd try to institute some form of Turkic Tengriism just like the NatSocs tried to low-key bring back the Germanic paganism under Himmler.

Hitler was mean. Probably not even a vegeterian.

Because he was shit tactician who didn't listen to his generals and did dumb as fuck shit like declaring war on the US. He should have told the nips to fuck off and extended an olive branch to the US, they'd have crushed the Allies together

That's what comes to my mind first too. It would be necessary, even our nationalists are islamists and that's basically the downfall of the country.

we are forsaken

true

He lost the physical outer war, so we are able to win the spiritual inner war. The conflict is much greater than you realize.

How do you mean?

I am convinced that he reincarnated into this man and is trying again, and he'll win this time with Russia's help instead of invading Russia

>win the spiritual inner war
That's not a thing.

The U.S. would have never sided with him against the U.K., dumbass.

>the US, whose thoughts and ideals completely oppose Nazi Germany siding with them
That's not possible.

>attacking Poland first
>not waiting until USSR attacks Poland so you could blander up with the Anglos and kill all commies
He fucked up.

He wasn't anglo enough to be good at taking the moral high ground. He really should have provoked Stalin to be aggressive first.

The question is what does the parallel timeline looks like?

It ain't exactly parallel anymore

Weird coming from a Turkroach, but true.

This is actually true too. Had he reigned for a lot of years, he could have made mistakes and lose his power and be forgotten slowly, without being a martyr. Then we would have no one to look at.

RIP Adolf, F.

Why did he have to die?

Only good thing he did was get Germans killed

U wot you fucking olive nigger?

Andrew Jackson overthrew the bankers without a big stupid war. Putin overthrew the bankers without a big stupid war. But, but, Hitler had fireworks.

Because he was a dumbass and had shit judgement due to being a crack head who overextended in Russia

>Putin overthrew the bankers

[citation needed]

>Andrew Jackson overthrew the bankers
What did he do? I don't know much about american history.

underrated post

It was our fault.We should have aided him damn it!

Friendly reminder that while Hitler had dumb moves, he wasn't nearly as inept as his generals made him to be after the war, in order to salvage their own reputations.
He had good decisions, though he was in reality a gambler. Pushing through Ardennes was his idea originally. His order to stand their ground and defend every inch of territory was what saved Germans after Battle of Moscow.
And don't forget, every decision of his had supporters among his generals.

It's doubly bad where
>we also live in the timeline where the second best thing to Hitler. George Lincoln Rockwell, got assassinated
Fix America and the international clique would lose one of it's biggest tools with their victory in the second war being remitted.

And I should clarify, the Jews would then be forced yet again to Rely on the USSR alone. WWIII would be a repeat of WWII, except the US would be Germany this time without being full retard.

FPBP
/Thread