Are passport rules racist?

Notice something in common about most of the countries in each list?

nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=11874873

Germany currently enjoys the most powerful passport in the world, which allows its citizens to travel to 176 countries out of 218 without a visa.

New Zealand tied for seventh place with Greece.

Both countries are able to visit 171 countries, visa-free.

And when it came to the least powerful passports, Afghanistan was at the bottom of the table with visa-free access to just 25 countries.

Also interesting:

coindesk.com/dubai-plans-gate-less-airport-security-using-blockchain-tech/

When does Sup Forums think digital passports, not requiring you to carry a document, could become widespread?

Yeah, the least "powerful" come from areas of war and high terrorism.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

bump

>Beaten by Sweden and Denmark

>beaten by Hungary

>norgay beaten by their alpha scandi brothers again

>China
>no war
>less terrorism than Europe
>lower power than France and UK who are getting weekly terrorist attacks

>Notice something in common about most of the countries in each list?

But it doesn't work, Germany and Sweden literally have a million terrorists with German and Swedish passport. ALL EU passports isn't work the paper its written on.

>tfw Russia's power in the UN leads to us being 8th least powerful

>beaten by their alpha scandi brothers again

Swedish pic of a subway station related

>US is #4
i thought it would be lower

>i thought it would be lower

It's fake, not based on crime.

wtf is with that picture

>wtf is with that picture

huh?

Stop clowning around. ;^)

you know how every year, in your sleep, 8 spiders crawl into your mouth?

you also get teabagged by a clown

>tfw dual nationality with least useful passport

Oh well, at least when I travel and the hotels ask to copy my passport I can handover the other one

The top countries are the ones receiving more "refugees". It is done this way so the shitskins disseminate easier.

Thanks to the EU free movement we have a wave of pakis from the UK coming here once their visa expires there. Of course they don't go back to their country but roam all of Europe leeching in every country the go.

I also know a moroccan from Italy who was a drug trafficker. He got caught and fled to the Netherlands, where he got a dutch woman pregnant. Before even his daughter was born he got in trouble again and came here in Spain. Weirdly enough he receives a fuck ton of gibs which are enough to live a comfortable life despite not working, and being an illegal with a criminal record who barely can speak spanish.

Now you know why free movement is so important for (((them))).

Also another thing to consider is EU passports are infinitely more useful by the fact that they have working holiday agreements with eachother and most countries outside the EU.

The US on the other hand has no such agreements. And US citizens are only eligible to do working holidays in a few countries that offer them up to anyone regardless. (NZ, Aussie, Singapore, Worst Korea)

Imagine if this could affect the world somehow, and magically transport all niggers and mudslimes back under the rocks they crawled out of.
I'd eat a hundred spiders a month, and greet Bonzo with a fucking smile.

Are passports racists?

I don't understand the question, Turkish passport is the most powerful on of them all?

Its a joke because most of the countries on the bottom of the list are majority-Muslim and some were on Trump's ban list but nobody claims (like the courts did) that it was racist to ban those countries from visa-free travel via passport in so many countries.

But Turkey is on the top of the list and I am fairly sure it is Muslim majority country?