PROTESTS IN RUSSIA #2 CIVIL WAR EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf7IqZ_KF7w

Other urls found in this thread:

m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_40_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery
m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_114_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery
m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_28_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery
m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_1_1_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are they protesting about?

I mean its a corrupt shithole, but whose gonna fix it?

1st for Aliona

>about
Against Putin

>whose gonna fix it?
Who do you think?

>another shill thread with picture unrelated to the protests
beware anons

Which cities are protesting? How many people?

Is she autistic?

Why is the youth pro-Navalny? He's an ethnic nationalist, is he?

>Muh Soros shills
>Muh Putin shills
>Muh Navalny shills

I predict this thread to be shit just like previous one. What has Sup Forums become?

autistic qts are best qts

Civil war warriors

Beware the putinbots here!
Since this thread is also posted on 2ch, they're leaking here along with normal people.
See an attempt at mocking - it's putinbot 75%.

Nothing gonna happen.

ah fuck another revolution? can you spare us this time?

>Hey user, will you go with me on a rally to protest Putin today? After we can go to my house. Oh and you do support Navalny dont you?

what do

>whose gonna fix it
russian liberals, who just happen to look exactly like western femenists and sjws. Our future is safe.

5 in Moscow
12 in St. Peterburg
3 in Volgograd

Why are you still here if you are so upset?

WE WUZ ANTICORRUPTION N SHEEET

It's not revolution. Not yet at least.
Don't worry, we'll try to be gentle, even you hate and talk shit at us all the time.

359 in Mytischi

I would support a democratic coup in Russia.

Too bad it will never happen.

Take her to sinagogue instead

>can you spare us this time?
Maybe you can try not invading this time?

Only if you take half of Ukraine and tell EU to fuck off.

more than 100 all across russia.

m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_40_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery

m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_114_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery

m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_28_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery

m24.ru/camera/MMC_TSAO_1_1_0?utm_campaign=dlya-mamkinyh-sychey-suschestvuyut-vebkamery

>mix Sup Forums and /po/rasha
>maybe something good will come out
Гoги, нy ты чeгo?

Does Navalny actually have any ideology or is it just "everybody who doesnt like putin is my friend."

It was like that in ukraine. shitloads of factions, all united in ousting Yanukovich. They when we was gone, they started fighting for power. Meanwhile kikes took everything over

>Another revolution exactly 100 years after the first one

Because they tired of Putin. 2013+ crisis hit them most.

187 cities participating

>Mr. Navalny, are you right wing or you left wing?
>Umm, no sweetie, right-left thingy doesn't exist in Russia
Glad this faggot ruined everything back in 2011-12. He's so retarded.

why do all of them have mongol eyes

BLAAAAAD NAVALNY

>Revolution

Last time we had a "democratic coup" we got Yeltsin who later appointed Putin.
Watch our with your desires, we might get a guy who would make Putin look like a super kind friendly person.

pretty much all big-ish cities are involved.

>implying fall of USSR wasn't a revolution
>implying majority of USSR citizens didn't vote to keep USSR
>implying Moscow pidorashkas under Yeltsin rule and corrupt Gorbachov didn't do sabotage

All those rats such as Putin and his back then boss participated in this to get billions of dollars on "privatization" and 90's.

pls nuke urself

None of them have slanty eyes, except maybe the guy in the back.

>trying to get a civil war in Russia

I know whose behind this

Open borders with Central asia countries.
Puts in jail all right-wing guys.
Puts in jail everyone who speak against Islam or Coran.
Russians own only 40% of country wealth.
Moscow is 50% muslim.

=> Putin is Soros' puppet.

>Does Navalny actually have any ideology
No modern Russian politician has any real ideology. We live in a post-ideological state for most intents and purposes.

Navalny is "anti-corruption", which doesn't mean anything since literally every opposition party in world history ran as "anti-corruption".

Anyway, he is a US plant, most likely from the Neocon Republican side.

Putin is commie.

There's open boarder with Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova as well.

sorry if I don't trust your assessment, chang

Putin is muslim

The shill is here, now he will spam this thread as well.

>he is a US plant
>but Putin who owns state media, controls FSB and other intelligence services
>can't show any proofs despite accusing Navalny of western financial support and ties

Nice try.

Hes a political prostitute, he has no political stance

Literally his only solid position is "muh Corruption", watch as his retarded supporters reply to me and call me a Putinist (hes a Tsar too) because they have no argument other than "muh corruption"

Zhirik >>>> Navalny.

>We cannot label you to smear afterwards, so can you please do it yourself?
Samrt answer, if you ask me

I think you mean this guy

Typical Putin supporters.

>can't show any proofs
But I can:

You're stupid then. They look like average white people.

Mongol influence= slanty eyes.

>implying it a good thing

Belarusians is only decent immigrants, the rest should rot in their hellholes.

Putin is puppet.

You're a fucking retard if you really believe that.

Putin's the only thing keeping your country from turning into a total shithole.

You get rid of him, you get rid of your country. The west will balkanize you for real this time.

It's like young liberal russki's really want the 90's back so they can experience it first hand.

only people rooting for this guy are hohols, because he promised to return Crimea to them. Also CIA becuase he promised to escalate sectarian tensions in Russia

ITT same fag.

They are mongols dude

No it's not. If you're so dumb that you can't even identify yourself as right or left, well you're certainly no better than Putin.

Zhirik is a Putin plant, just like Zyuganov

>Navalny is "anti-corruption", which doesn't mean anything

You already have a more or less working system, which only needs to be fixed by removing the corrupt bureaucrats.

>US plant

Proof?

Kremlebot or just plain old leaf stupidity?

I love these guys, Heaven prtoect them from the wrath of Darth Putin, they are my people.

But didn't he improved the economy after he got into office??
And in your pic didn't Russian economy go to shit because of the Western sanctions??

He said he will not return the crimea. "It's not a sandwich" he said

>liberals
>sane

He probably can't even speak english, he just copy and paste the same text.
Pathetic.

And? Putin's daughter, Lavrov's daughter, Peskov's daughter and other elite families are living in west and getting degrees in same colonial management universities, then coming back to Russia and ruling pidorashkas instead of their fathers.

So you are accusing Navalny of this but not seeing that crypto colonial management families are all doing the same?

>They look like average white people.
all that VB has rotted your brain

You're a fucking retard if you believe Putin is doing anything good for the country.
I know you're leaf, but surely even your stupidity have limits?

Don't cry kid. Just visit Moscow and try to meet any white people.
It's so easy to support Putin's destruction of Russia from Canada.

>You already have a more or less working system, which only needs to be fixed by removing the corrupt bureaucrats.
Yeah, like any other system. It's like saying you have a more or less working car, except you need to replace all the non-working parts.
>US plant

Proof?

He's right. Putin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeltsin.

Russia is a country of fools and elites. It's not a meme. Russian people need to be ruled by someone like Putin. Russia has always been ruled by cruel tsars and dictators there's no other options. If you talk to an average russian about politics you will realize that the most people don't fucking have any idea of this, they don't care about foreign policy they don't care about outside world, all they want is to basically speaking live their lives and drink their vodka. There's a big gap between fools and elites the fools are literally peasants.

If you are worth something you will always be in demand. All these poor mutherfuckers who complain about Putin and their shitty life actually they deserve it because, i can say it for sure, they are uneducated white niggers who use to blame others for their faults, they haven't even tried to work in their whole life. Fuck you subhumans.

Damn this is why i hate russian politics there is an insane amount of paid shills ITT and you genuinly cant tell who is a bot for who,thus you cannot asses the real situation and see who is backed by kikes and who is not....

Because most of Russia is around 15-30% mongolian. Finland is 60% for a reference.

Nice trolling American mutt.

Nuke Moscow then, I don't see any problems.

If they are then they are funded by ((someone))

What a fucking pile of bull's crap.
Take a fork and go clean this shit.

Look at what happened in the western media. How they desperately tried to put different tags on. "Alt-right", "trolls from Sup Forums" etc. If they cannot identify you - they cannot smear campaign against you.

Reminder that these kinds of posters came up with the Proofster meme to "deflect" reasonable questions with no effort.

>кeк нaчни c ceбя хД

B oкнo. Heмeдлeннo.

Putin is Soros' puppet.

>Start with yourself!!
>People are stupid and need Putin!!

lmao go back to 2ch you neckbeard

He did. Russia economy was booming under Putin's rule, until Ukraine happened. Russia didn't want another NATO friendly country near them, so they invaded Ukraine.

>So you are accusing Navalny of this but not seeing that crypto colonial management families are all doing the same?
Russia is ruled by a class of emigrant plutocrats, that's obvious. I am not a big fan of the current ruling class by far. However if you don't see the difference between an oligarch sending his daughter to "study" in London and a nobody lawyer graduating from what is literally a neoliberal globalist puppet school and going on to become a main opposition figure, then I don't really have anything to say.

>The west will balkanize you
I'm down with that. I can only dreaming if Russia will became something like Slovenia or Montenegro. Even Serbia lives better than us.

All right-wing guys are in jail in Russia.

They are smearing it nonetheless. The difference is he's just showing everyone that he's indeed a political prostitute.

>Reminder that these kinds of posters came up with the Proofster meme to "deflect" reasonable questions with no effort.
Toppest of keks.
Reminder of the true reasons of proofster mene.
Don't make me bring more of that.
Reasonable questions, my ass.

Kadyrov really is our guy. He made an auscwitz for faggots.

I am sorry to tell you but you are not special,dumb peasents are dumb peasents everywhere,but my guess is that a dictatorship although corrupt gets shit done.
Since in my country after almost 30 years of capitalism and democracy we went backwards 100 years and everything is owned by foreigners who dictate our policies.....

I bet you support Sharia law too faggot

>#2
its 3d thread

>until Ukraine happened
Actually until 2008 crisis. And not Ukraine, but Olympics has ruined Ruble