I just thought of the most awful thing imaginable:

I just thought of the most awful thing imaginable:
>they come up with a drug that makes your boring ass wageslave 9-5 job seem fun and engrosing
>its mildly addictive
>workplaces dont force it but its looked down on if you dont take it because you dont want to enjoy your work
>people begin to live for there work, start to look forward to working the next day to get there 'fix'
>weekends seem like hell with withdrawls so people do volentary unpaid OT
>people work till they die and never retire because they have been work addicts there whole life
>when work finishes at the end of the day any post work hobbies seem hollow
STARING YOU
THIS SUMMER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is cocaine for white collar?

What is beer for blue collar?
What is ritalin for kiddos?

only 2 out of 3 are legal, not bad.

mean while in kangarooland it takes fucking 8 working days for ANZ bank to open your account give you your atm card along with the pin required to withdraw money. fucking best thing i ever experienced in my life.

I am surprised you didnt get charged fees for the privilage.

>beer
>withdrawal on weekend
u wot m8

student card got the $10 a month fees waived, I have never experienced such a shit banking system before in my life, 3rd world countries are much more efficient.

this is jewden

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You should go work for (((them))).
Creative ideas like this get paid 6 shekellion.

If you're popping ritalin things you enjoy are going to be more enjoyable too. The bright side of slamming speed is that you'll be able to focus through slogs such as runescape leveling.

>you'll be able to focus through slogs such as runescape leveling.
Why would anyone do this to themselves? Playing Runescape I mean

Because they find menial tasks enjoyable? Who knows.
Shocking thought that people might enjoy shit that you don't.

>pXnTZX06
>"They"
You are sick and need help.

what is coffee my friend.

when I opened my first account, it was done immediately and they just needed 3 days for the plastic and like $3

As a video game designer, this thought makes me shudder.

Fuck America

it's possible already. If your work task is to find and process information, you will get addicted to the dopamine (novelty seeking). No drugs needed.

t. why I shitpost here while being at work.

fuck cunt, how retarded are you even that you can't take your licence to the bank in the morning before work or budget for a couple of days. shit!

>that picture
He wasn't just the first in and the first out, he also did shit all at work. If I'd die on my desk they'd find out within a couple hours when my work isn't being done anymore.

Why am I sick? If someone so happens to enjoy things you find dull who cares?

Also more on topic, that's a hard question.
Work is an inevitable aspect of life, and it is also a fact that a lot of people will end up with jobs that aren't particularly enjoyable. So that is definitely something speaking in favor of it.

On the other hand, drug addicts are pretty repulsive since there is no "clean addiction", it always spirals out of control at some point and they tear everything around them down with them.

But if you gave me a drug with no negative side effects that raises my motivation to do shit, I definitely would take it.

no wonder this happened to me, with the combination of coffee, the nature of the job and a little bit of brain washing I found myself working off the clock and even sneeking in on the weekends to get shit done..... And I wasn't the only one there doing this.
The only solution? I quit, I won't work for those assholes anymore.

Wouldn't someone have smelt the shit that evacuated his body after he died?

It's all the regulations. On the one hand, they prevent you from being fucked over as easily.
On the other hand they mean that the workload for even trivial shit is quadrupled and nothing can be done quickly because they need to fill a shitton of paperwork first.

When my bank "advised" me on what stuff to invest into (I knew more about it than the lady behind the desk so it was really just a chat they had to have with me due to regulations) it ended with about 20 pages of paperwork. For a decision that was already made before I went there, with an actual workload of 5 minutes.

Getting paid to sit at a desk and proofread shit all day where no one bothers you seems pretty comfy, no?

>STARING

Amphetamines? I don't know.

>and even sneeking in on the weekends to get shit done
I have noticed this myself, not to such a large degree but more...

You know the guys who never take holiday time till the boss basically makes them take it all so they have 4+ weeks in row of no work. What do they do? They make excuses to 'drop in' to work and hang out at the workplace in there casual clothes akwardly till the conversation dies off and they feel out of place and have to leave.

It's called chlorine.

I had one coworker like that. Hang out with him on one weekend, his apartment looked like he just moved in. A bed, a desk, that was basically it. The guy had literally no life apart from his job.

I guess there are worse things, he won't get around working either. But healthy looks different.

I wouldn't mind this. My job makes me want to kill myself.

Man, I shouldn't type posts while also talking to someone else, what a clusterfuck.

That could be anything. Like if the manager hands out bags of meth to all the workers every day.

A lot of it was because we were pressured to. Before that job I would have never done something like that. This place however seemed very good at brainwashing techniques for this. They told us to keep hush hush about being off the clock and sometimes they were even brazen enough to ask us out right to do this. And almost everyone did at certain points.

It's actually pretty easy to achieve that, you can just use passive peer pressure. Use a couple guys who are in on it, let them work on the weekend a few times and when someone asks them about it, have them act like this is a completely normal thing. A lot of people will suddenly start feeling bad for not being as motivated as them and then you just have to force them into a sudden decision. Like asking them "I'll see you tomorrow?" when you leave on Friday afternoon.

Obviously doesn't work on everyone, but the more you catch with this the more workers feel compelled to "follow the social norm" of the company.

It's pretty disgusting desu.

>live for there work
>there

O i am laffin

>they come up with a drug that makes your boring ass wageslave 9-5 job seem fun and engrosing

This is amphetamines

They get me through wednesday-friday

Mondays and tuesdays are OK because you just had the weekend

Doing anything productive on amphetamines is great

Yep, they had us all on 5 year no-compete contracts so even those of us who were sick of it knew we wouldn't be able to get another job in the field without moving states. So alot of people would sneak in or stay off the clock just to keep up and triple check there work to make sure they don't get fired over something stupid.

Currently one of my old co-workers from there is suing them, I've been talking to her lawyer a lot to try and help the case. Honestly? I hope the whole fucking place falls apart.

>Adderall