Pootin, go away!

Proud kekistanis, ancaps, liberatarians and other good people are marching against Pootin today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
heritage.org/index/country/russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will you finally overthrow that commie bastard for good?

Never. He will install his own man after he leaves.

Wasn't Navalny arrested?

Of course, a bunch of betas.

>autism

Those navalny cucks are literally bolshevik-tier.

>pepe
>anti putin
I don't think those redditors understand

Really? Are there no real nationalists in Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU

when will this farce end

Wtf i love globalist putin now!

>tfw Russian channers are worse than plebbit-tier
This is why I haven't visited those shitholes for almost 10 years now.

>putin
>globalist

Shouldn't these fags be marching FOR Putin?

There can't be given how russia is not a nation. It's a collection of nations. It's like looking for european nationalists. They don't exist becouse it's oxymoron.

>implying those idiots can even use the memes right

Analny kindergarten squad on Sup Forums looks exactly like I expected.

Of coursr he is. He just wants to be in charge of that. He swiftly destroyed nationalist movements in russia as soon as he came into power. His whole power structure lies on (((oligarchs))).

Exactly. He's just angry that his piece in the NWO is too small.
Myth that Putin is anywhere near to supporting the ethnic Russians or protecting white race is a complete bullshit.

Then why are there idiots in the West who think that it's worth preserving?

>i take all my knowlege of russia from pravda

arent they risking the gulag doing this shit in soviet russia? yes russia is very much operated and ran the same way as soviet times with putin and fellow cronies in power

Do you have any sources on those statements or are those the things they teach you in your reddit blogs?

Nationalists in europe =/= european nationalist whatever it would even looked like

Real nationalists are either jailed or out of politics.
Shills pls.
No. There is such ethniciry as Russians and they're 82% of Russia's population.
hivemind

You see, I have a source a bit more trustworthy than reddit or even Sup Forums - I live in Russia.

I meant Russia, not Europe. Why are there so many people on Sup Forums idolizing it, when it's literally communist incarnate?

Do you have any reason to cast ex-kgb as a "savior of white race"? I aint looking for links bacouse im on mobile.

Fuck off to sosach, kiddo

Putin is globalist, he's just fighting for his own brand. Like Putin would give a fuck about muhh sovereign countries and muhh freedom from the jew central banks. His hands are fist deep in some jew shit and you know it. It's funny how he managed to distract gullible retards by making them think he is a nationalist who wants to protect Christian white Russia.

Putin shill army and western ortodox larpers. Also lack of understanding what is actualy going on.

Only after you fuck off to your Olgino troll fabric.

Your opinion isn't a source, buddy.
Never said he's a nationalist. But he takes care of his country at least.
Yeah gotta provide me some decent sources about
>having his hands deep in some jew shit
other than your tinfoil opinion

Go suck your mommy titty, boy.

Kekistan is faggotry

kek does not approve

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Putin is globalist
Nope
>he's just fighting for his own brand
Nope, we have only Western brand of globalists on the market. Resisting them doesn't make him globalist despite your logical acrobatics.

Mmm, look at those cute twink bottoms.

You have to go back, Ivan

>But he takes care of his country at least.
>has the GDP of italy
>rampant alcoholism and aids
nah
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS!!! GET'EM!!!!

Let me break it down for everyone:

-Putin is not a globalist

-Putin is not a nationalist

-Putin is not a communist

B-but it's hard if you don't just use simple labels.

>-Putin is not a globalist
wrong, he just wants a globalist society with Russian domination
>-Putin is not a nationalist
true
>-Putin is not a communist
>muh not real communism
kys

Putin is just a shabbos goy of soviet jewish oligarch who drain money from Russia and store it in their offshore accounts.

Is that faggot in the pink shirt trying to arm tut?

What a bunch of faggots

T-that's unfair! Everybody should abide by the prepared narrative roles!

What is that supposed to proof, hansi?
>ask for sources
>post some shitty propaganda videos
Also feel free to tell me how you would handle Russia's GDP and rampant alcoholism and aids?

>panslavist
perfect, we share a same ideology

They actually look pretty decent compared to the American channers. Maybe because they're not fat.

>Proud kekistanis
When will you fucking leddit fags fuck off from my board.

His GDP is actually BELOW Italy, and below California.

They need to get on a train to Magadan

Shariablue soros post.

Op, try shillin harder.

How muh shekels u get for this btw ?

i hope they run into a group of cossack's, they'll whip the white of their skin for desecrating a flag with that shit-tier meme

>praise le kek xd
kys

Cossacks don't care about that flag.

Fair play to them i guess. there is a balance to be had. not sure if these people actually care about Russia or will just sell it out though.

>how you would handle Russia's GDP and rampant alcoholism and aids?
>GDP
We can start with the fact that the communist party is the second most powerful political force in the country, abolish democracy for one because the country is too diverse and brainwashed by communism to be trusted with political freedom.
After that boot up the helicopters, physically remove, so to speak.
It's economic freedom is ranked between Nigeria and Madagascar at #114, he's got to bump that number at least above nigger levels
heritage.org/index/country/russia
>alcoholism, aids, and abortion for that matter
revive the Russian Orthodox church and embrace a more theocratic government, after removing the secular communists from government of course. With that would come a ban on abortion and heavy stigma against promiscuity within education and the culture

All things that he would already be doing if he was really a nationalist

tell that to the guys from bloodhound gang when they wiped their ass with the russian flag

i would like that to happen too, but considering relations between slavs i highly doubt so

>physically removing your parents and grandparents
Why don't you do that to your muh boomers instead?

I was referring to communist party members within the government
but if you want to go for more than a once over and make your country squeaky clean then be my guest

Pretty much everyone with half a brain and ambition was in communist party, not that it really means much. The rest were literally who kikes but now they are already oligarchs with plenty of power and I doubt they would make a better government.

Open borders with Central asia countries.
Puts in jail all right-wing guys.
Puts in jail everyone who speak against Islam or Coran.
Russians own only 40% of country wealth.
Moscow is 50% muslim.

=> Putin is Soros' puppet.

I bet these faggots support Israel too and think the Holocaust happened. Fucking faggot NGO kike puppets

There was never real nationalists in Russia.

It's either "statemen' or "Europe will help us"-tier.

Russian channers are literally losers that wank off on the idea of being "anonymous and unbeatable".

They are degenerates among degenerates.

So the aids shit and the other degeneracy in the country is because of a bad combination of shit education and half assed religious conservatism, right?

Basically too dumb to use condoms and not moralistic enough to not fuck everything in sight.

In support of Ukraine. Context matters, but thanks for knowing more about my people than me.

My grandfather was in the communist party from right after the war until the end of soviet times. Wasn't a commmunist. My father was in the communist party and was anti-communist. I was raised to dislike communism but was a pioneer and Komsomol. Means to an end

>economic freedom

Last time there was (((economic freedom))) people, naturally, died from hunger, if not the worse. But those are not commies with hohlocause, so (((civilised))) faggots tend to quietly shut up on that.

>revive the Russian Orthodox church

These fags should be fucking shot. Right now they are doing everything to prove that bolsheviks were right in hanging those fags full of chutzpah right in their fucking churches.

>Never. He will install his own man after he leaves.
A clone perhaps ? a mini me ?

Wrong
>90s
>complete social and economical collapse, people have absolutely nothing to live for and just surviving is hard
>alcoholism, drug usage spikes
>especially among temporary workers who do shit for extremely cheap
I am pretty sure at most 5% of our AIDS cases are from sex, rest are from dirty needles which are passed around in the uzbek/tajick/whatever the fuck groups.

Heroin from Afghanistan.

Pretty much this is the largest contributor still.

Yes, but these faggots are probably from reddit

Destroy everything you touch.

I'm orthodox and hate our church. Our church is a traitor to its followers.

>rest are from dirty needles which are passed around in the uzbek/tajick/whatever the fuck groups

Ah, that makes sense.

Not only tajiks, too. When a youth has nothing to do, drugs are cool and parents are angry... Yeah, you can guess what happens.
This fishman is correct, though it's not only that.

Why can't Russians produce a good leader? Either they're well intentioned and the country goes to shit or they're an absolute subhuman tyrant and the country remains stable.

>Last time there was (((economic freedom))) people, naturally, died from hunger, if not the worse.
never mind, satellite nations are beyond saving, abort yourselves to death for all I care
I hand you the answer on a silver platter and you flip the plate over

Our best leaders don't see profit in running the country.

>proud kekistanis

Because the only ones who are more or less interested in the country being afloat, instead of grabbing money and getting out to the whatever country, are idealists.

And idealists don't take well when people don't behave like intended. ESPECIALLY when people start doing opposite. ESPECIALLY if it results in country going to shit.

almost like (((good intentions))) is a meme that has nothing to do with good leadership

>praise kek guyz! lets come together as pedes and show our true nature as kekistani citizens! praise guys XD XD XD

Because Russia exists to bring untold suffering to our neighbours and as a consequence, ourselves.

Besides that, we had anything at all resembling a democratic, bourgeois society only in 1917, and they were such a failure that commies deposed them.
Until 1993, we weren't free at all and getting to power required weaseling your way through the party.
In 90s, we were barely at all competent of running ourselves, due to commies damaging our country's psyche a lot. By the time we finally matured and society started properly clicking, Putin was in power, and ever since then people are happy with him, because while he is corrupt, he calmed down a troublesome region and at least nowadays we don't have to eat only potatoes for lunch.

TL;DR long stroke of bad luck and monarchy and then commies made us not as capable of democratic form of government as westerners are. Give us a bit and we'll finally reform proper. Hopefully.
Either that or have a fuckin' Tsar again.
Drug safety was non-existent in 90s, it's still a problem nowadays but not as much thankfully.

Putin is the most hated person for US Democrat party for Hillary Clinton,for Obama, for (((Soros))) and entire Liberal establishment

Good (((Libertarian))) goyim join them

Good goyim,

Da Russians did it.
They hacked hilldawg.

>at least nowadays we don't have to eat only potatoes for lunch.
Every second thursday you get carrots also.

That's russian 'liberals'. Like yours, they fully spoil the true meaning of the word and just parrot stuff, they're barely capable of their own creative work.
You can't let these people run a country. Especially our opposition. A typical liberal can barely build a fucking stool without wasting the funds for the materials on a salad and not even bothering to do anything to the wood, just using the plain fucking planks, let alone do anything good for a country.
How's your kebab, Nigel?

My wife feeds our cat caviar on a silver spoon while I eat fucking pelmeni

>I hand you the answer on a silver platter

You idiotic, inbred piece of mongrel, Russia did just fucking that.

And you know what? Real life is not wet fantasies of Jewish emigrant whore, the (((capitalism))) is not an utopian system where greedy faggots """"support their communities"""" because of some unwritten rules of chivalry, like retarded randroids and ancucks want to believe.

Lenin tried with NEP, what capitalists did? Ate themselves out in restaurants and parties while whole country starved.

Gaydar created the retarded shock therapy under the guidance of neocons and the result was 7 kikes owning the whole country while rest of it went in such shit that USSR is STILL considered golden age in comparison and Russia STILL is struggling to achieve the same demographic stats.

But yeeeeeah, "True capitalism has never been tried".

Go fuck off and suck Rockefellers wrinkly cock, you fucking imbecile.

Дaльнeвocтoчный шoлe?

he speaks like nationalist though. From his interviews he "seems" pretty sensible. I don't know if I would trust an ex-intel officer for leadership, but he sometimes hints at the jewish question. Why are his economic policies so shit?

Simple answer: you can't just enter a pre-planned and occupied market, no matter how much you want to, especially if all you have in terms of industry are old soviet, rundown factories.
Plus until about 2007 he tried to have Russia slowly enter NATO and EU, since that was evidently impossible without us falling apart further than just into ex-USSR, we had to return to old ways.
That is why our army was so shoddy in 2008, and why it changed so much by 2014: the focus was put into some form of independence and away from eurointegration.

Heт!

A oткyдa тoгдa? И нe пизди чтo из Mocквы, я из oблacти и тaм тoлькo лococeм кopмят кoтoв, a coбaк мpaмopнoй гoвядинoй, икpy нaм зaмкaдышaм в гyмaнитapкe дaют.

>But yeeeeeah, "True capitalism has never been tried".
there's this giant swath of land called the west right next to you that's doing way better than you and every other cis nation and Russia combined
you're giving me Russian history under Lenin as if that somehow debunks capitalism
you unironically have stockholm syndrome for breadlines and gulags
there's no hope for the corpse of the USSR, you go communist once and for centuries to come you'll be defending central planning and redistribution
all we can do is protect what hasn't been tainted yet