Are Bosniaks and Croats aryan?

What do you think?

Himmler accepted the theories advanced by both Croatian and German nationalists that the Croatian people, including the Muslims(Bosniaks), were not ethnic Slavs but pureAryansof eitherGothicorIranian descent.

Even some revent studies suggest that they have Gothic genes.

These two genetic researchings are from eupedia.com and Molecular biology and evolution – Oxford journals.
- Eupedia (250-500 samples)
Haplogroups and percentage:
I1 (Pre-Germanic, Nordic) – 2,5% I2+I2a (Central/Southeast Europe) – 50% I2b (Pre-Celto-Germanic) – 0,5% R1a (Balto-Slavi, Germanic, Indo-Iranian) – 13,5% R1b (Italo-Celtic, Germanic; Hittie, Armenian, Tocharian) – 4% (Caucasian, Greco-Anatolian) – 2% GJ2 (Greco-Anatolian, Mesopotamian, Caucasian) – 6% J1(Caucasian,Mesopotamian,Semitic (Arabic,Jewish)) – 1% E1b1b (North African, Near Eastern,Balkanic) – 14,5% T (Middle Eastern, East African) – 2,5%
- MBE Oxford Journal
** I2a from eupedia is same as I1b from MBE. Until 2007 I2a1b is also known as I1b.
Original article from MBE :mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/10/1964.full

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KeTYj_5_OIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t_OlJE50w7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5ilMHQ-fUwo
youtube.com/watch?v=EL66mjFDgqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even if they were Sup Forums would never admit it because they're muslims

Yes you are all Aryan, but don't forget that Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, are NOT Aryan.

Lel, not aryan.

Hitler himself never had anything against Islam.Infact some sources suggest that he embraced it.
I know Himmler did:
"Islam is a practical and sympathetic religion for soldiers".
Regardless of religion aryans are aryans.

they arent aryan, they are sub poland tier

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Regardless of religion aryans are aryans.

well that's not how Sup Forums thinks. to be white you have to worship a kike on a stick

Then why were they allowed ro have an SS division.Only pure aryans could be in SS divisions.

White? Mostly.

Aryan? Only in part.

no

sage

Pol:Muslims cannot be aryan
>weighs 150kg,is an autistic weeaboo cuck

Thank you user.

Pseudo Science

While todays croats are somewhat respectable and normal, bosnians are annoying trash. Look at these hijabi girls and their video, a couple of dumb muslim bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeTYj_5_OIQ

Those maps are bullshit.
South Europeans are barely white. European sure, but not entirely white by phenotype.
I guess you could say they're like America, 50-60%.

t. Cigo

Adopting Islam permanently bans you from the white race. Sorry

>Bosnians are annoying trash

The inventors of the term "aryan"said it doesn't matter.What makes you think, you,a bunch of fat autostic weeaboos,that you know better than Heinrich Himmler.How the fuck are race and religion connected ?
I am white,my genes are white,how does my religion affect that?

Bosnians, how does it feel to be niggers of Balkans?

Himmler Hitler and all the old gang were bluepilled on the mudslime problem. Not their fault. The bongs and other whites long had kept the horrid shitskins in check and the jew were clearly a more pressing issue. Anons are more evolved on the question of Islam these days.

>my genes are white
>literal goat fucker child rapist nigger religion
>how does my religion affect that?
you tell me

>implies Bosniaks are niggers of the Balkans

I feel weird talking to a muslim

we made that land 85% serb with ethnic cleansing

Not to mention, our recent oppression of the tiny serb muslim community

Look at all these filthy brown fuckers my fellow whites

youtube.com/watch?v=t_OlJE50w7g

THIS is what balkan muslims look like.

Goat fuckery and child rape is illegal here.Nobody supports it.Do not confuse us with sandniggers.Besides I do not practice the religion that much.

If Serbs are than maybe

That is what Sanjak muslims look like you imbred cuck.
>my fellow whites
Serbs are niggers.Orthodox Turks.
This is a Bosniak girl

>leave it to a serb to tell who's a nigger

Exactly.Serbs are equal to jews to me.

Bosniak woman vol.2
Totally not white.

Not to defend modern day serbs, but were you aware that the greatest East Roman Emperor of all time was a Serb?
Look up Emperor Justinian.

Of course it's illegal, that's not the point.
It's disgusting and non-European religion(inb4 neither is christianity) which conquest has only brought us suffering and division of people.
All muslims should convert or fuck off to middle east with the rest of the niggers.

How does tha make them less nigger?

>Are Bosniaks and Croats aryan?
Are you fucking high? Or are you balkan niggers naturally retarded?

I partially agree.Islam didn't come here peacefully.But still my point is clear.We are not equal to sandniggers in any way.I hate Arabs and their disgusting culture.Besides most Bosniaks don't even practise it.

>muh bosniak nation

You goys are just islamised Serbs. Deal with it.

Look who is speaking.
>balkan niggers
What the fuck are you?

>Bosniaks don't even practise it
Why are you fags building a mosque in the middle of Ljubljana then?

It makes them rape babies of the turks, who depopulated the male serbs, and took their females as sex slaves and serfs, leading to massive dilution of the serbian ethnicity.

I was talking about myself.I never said all of us were secular.Besides what is wrong with a mosque? It isn't harming you.

>I was talking about myself
>.Besides most Bosniaks don't even practise it.
Which one is it you dumb ape?

That is what I think aswell.They are the definition of nigger.Some more than others.

>croats
Maybe
>bosniaks
haha no

Some do more than others.Some dont at all.Some fully. Get it now?

And that is why the people who live in turkey are more greek that turkic, because they used to be Anatolian.
And then there are the Albanians, who freely converted because they were to stupid to do anything else...

Croats and Bosniaks are genetically similar.Not the same,but similar.

>ywn get a footjob from a cute bosnian girl while eating cevapcici

Why even live?

Exactly.

>There is no such a thing as Bosnian language, its called the language of Bosniaks

Well there isnt,its called Serbian language,and its used by Serbs and muslim Serbs alike

>muslim serbs

This confuses and infuriates me

I live in Australia and my family on one side are croatian

False.The Bosnian language differs from Serbian in many aspects.Look at old Serbian texts and compare them to old Bosniak texts (from the 1500s for example).Don't even start with that "Bosniaks are Serbs" bullshit, cause that os false and I wont even argue about it.

Ignore the serbcuck nigger.They tend to be delusional sometimes.

>language of bosniaks
>things nobody says
You speak serbo-croatian.

>Some do more than others.Some dont at all.Some fully. Get it now?
Yeah but why are you blatantly lying? You said a post above that most don't practice it at all. Yet I was seeing you faggots on TV crying like bitches waaahh wwaaaahh we need a mosque in Ljubljana wwaaahhh. Just tell your diaspora to get the fuck back in their shithole.

checkt

False

Diaspora is complicated.They are sort of cucks actually.

What do you guys think about croatians?

think of how much wax was used to get rid of her moustache.

>Diaspora is complicated.
According to you they are Aryan ubermensch are they not?

Idiot detected

Croats are fine.

Croats yes, Bosniaks some yes, most not, since they have spread their legs for Turkey and have lots of their blood.

I always thought that bosnians are just serbs converted to islam.

but now I learned that they are actually croatian.

which one is true for sure?

Bosniak is literally just a regionym for Croats and Serbs of Bosnia.

As for aryanism, aryans are a bunch of Indo-Europeans which arrived at some time here, Scandinavians and West Balkan people are far more protoeuropean.

Aryan is a pretty word to refer to white people still.

Neither.
Bosniaks genetically differ from both just enoguh to be considered a seporate ethnicity.
Sure.Some might have Serb/Croat blood.

your religion was forced upon you by a sand nigger who occupied you by force.

Bosnian is regionym
Bosniak is an ethnicity

The entire country is just blandda-upped croats and serbs, apart from hercegovine which is 99% croat

Bosnia is a belgium-tier non-country

Croatians are roman catholics

this is not true because under ottoman empire you can not rape, enslave another muslim. you just need to marry her. so, only bosnians who immigrated to mainland turkey mixed with turks. bosnians who stayed at bosnia almost did not mix with us.

>niggers of the Balkans
As much as I dislike my northern countrymen, that title goes to you guys or the albos.

>bimbos
>gangsta culture and worship
>trashy music
>crime

But again, albos are worse, but they stay in their own bunkerfest

Croat definitely youtube.com/watch?v=5ilMHQ-fUwo

Bosnian definitely not (Turkroach rapebabies) youtube.com/watch?v=EL66mjFDgqc

Bosnia and the "Bosniak" ethnicity are a Yugocommunist social experiment/prank that went waaay too far.

OP BTFO

>s-some might have s-serbian blood

no they are shitskinn subhumans
gas shtokavians now

>Bosnians
>muslims

I would have killed myself or them at least by now if it was true, but they are meme muslims...memeslims.

Besides, Jesus was literally a cringy SJW, is that any better a thing to believe in?

Nope.The term Bosniak exists for a long time.Way before Yugoslavia.

Do you want to sell us your rapebabies as european?

she looks slavic, not Aryan

I don't know but the ustase was noice.

>Sanjak muslims
You mean Serb inbred with Turks? Sanjak people are vermin most of the time.

Both.
Most are Serb converts to Islam, some are Croat converts to Islam. More of them are Serbs because Turks tolerated Catholics slightly more than Orthodox in their lands, so less Croats converted.

As long as they massacre Serbs they are good to me.

>are genetically similar
Weird way to say "half of them are Croats, the other half are Serbs"

its not sanjak its RAŠKA
and its 100% pure serbian genes

thanks to us you can somewhat say that you're 2% white.:^)

Not really.
The term Bosniak is literally a post-Yugoslav invention, before that you were referred to as "Muslims" with a capital M (unlike muslims as in religion)

Nope.Not what I meant.

What is the other choice? a goatfucking pedophile cunt?

>What is the other choice?
Orthodox Judaism alone?