US special forces (((aiding))) the Philippine (((army)))

>US special forces (((aiding))) the Philippine (((army)))
Look who started it all and came to (((aid))) with their bullshit. We're just an experimental cattle in America's eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oekdj-mvdFU
philippinefailblog.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not only you.

>We're just an experimental cattle in America's eyes

Obviously. We need you as allies in our future fight against China. Trust me, you don't want those goys in charge instead of America. Those people aren't human.

Was this ever in doubt?

Do you want terrorist sandniggers and drugs addicts all over your country or not?

nah man, we love Filipinos, the people and the government.

Your were the first to elect a Trump teir president, and in reality got the better one.

You guys need to partner with us, Japan, and Korea (litterally the best countries in the world in my opinion) against China.
I've been going to China for work the last few years, and I can tell you, without a doubt, they are looking to take over all of Asia. Every last person I talked to was taught from childhood that China has the right to expand, and should, across the world. They really see you guys as animals that need to be saved from yourselves. Its really crazy, like going back in time to colonialism

That's not how you use the parenthesis you stupid retard.
((They)) got angry that the president kicked out a ((banker)) and now Isis is attacking.

Thats not how you use parentheses asian mexico.

Well, do you want help or not?

I mean, ISIS isn't a joke.

Maybe if 95% of your politicians and cops weren't corrupt, Rodrigo, and were more like based Duterte, shit wouldn't have gotten to this point.

whats with the paranoia?

you saying we made your people into muslims?

USA Asian Proxies

>1. South Korea
>2. Japan
>3. Flips

Be happy your 3rd string. We expect nothing in return for our aid and Chad Thundercock terminators expect soil for a base.

>America kills sandniggers
Wow fucking America killing its paid actors again, ISIS is an American invention again, America doesn't actually fight ISIS they fund them, death to America
>Russia kills sandniggers
OMG BASED PUTIN

The moment you guys had muslims was the start of your downfall tbqhfamalam.

Probably (((asset))) retrieval and/or elimination. Someone doesn't want your guys finding out that those Islamists have connections leading back to Bragg/Langley.

Why are the Spanish so shit tier a colonization?

I swear every former Spanish colony is filled with retarded shitskins and nearly Africa tier

WUZ GUD?

In short, we need a Anders Breivik.

Japan - Philippines naval partnership would give USA much leverage.

This.

I don't care what kind of 15 dimensional trading card game the US plays to improve their image again in the Philippines but I would rather have them than those Chinks.

This is how fucking dumb your average flip millennial is.

Hey dipshit, you have had an Islamic insurrection and presence in your shithole for hundreds of years.

Manila was literally a tributary region to Brunei (aka part of a fucking islamic empire) before Spics took over.

Flips history with Islam is LONGER than their history with Catholicism.

I don't need to tell you to stay dumb and stay poor. You're a flip, so those things come naturally.

hell yeah let's kick some ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oekdj-mvdFU

god fuck this country

Bush is a massive faggot who likes the taste of sucking on Satan's cock though. If you unironically like the Bushes you should neck yourself. Don't be mistaken, gaylord. FOX News and the Bushes is just as kiked as Clintons and CNN. Fuck up off Sup Forums already.

As long as its the USA.

This is true. Too bad that Islam can't get its shit together.

Not sure why they aren't doing this already.

Didn't Duterte make a big show and dance about telling America to fuck off and cosying up to China? Then this. Lmao.

Hello D*terte.

Please go fuck yourself.

Regards.

I'm just saying we don't need America's bullshit in this war. We can win it on our own without sucking Uncle Sam's dick.

Because we still have the doubt that japs would back-stab on us anytime.

He's playing the dumb game and insists he doesn't know about US helping. Muh greatest ally China's pretty silent on this one.

At least he begrudgingly admitted that a huge chunk of the population (and the army) is still pro-US and greatly distrusts China.

He knows he can no longer push his commie bullshit.

So the Kikes got you in the end. Welcome to kike slavery.

Meanwhile in the imaginary world, US citizens believe Democrats are ruled through democracy.
The believers think the top military appointed by Democrats hasn't been puppets of kike.

And dont forget it

Hahahahaha

sp00ky

god just bomb the shit out of this country

Sorry the illuminati are harassing ya'll. They harass us, too. More harassment than you kin shake a stick at!

Oh yes you do, flip retard. That is, unless you like a K:D closer to 1:1 than 20:1.

Say 'thank you white man' for quality intelligence, forward observation and communication services that let your 1950's level army get some work done without extreme levels of casualties.

We are your nation's ally whether some skinny, starbucks slurping inbred 'hiso' retard like you likes it or not.

>2007: the post

I bet you share mocha's posts too

I've always liked the Philippines and Filipinos so I'm happy to help them desu

>cia sends in the terrorists since the Philippines decided to stop the drug trade
>"h-hey, you need any help with that, my yellow brother?"

Diz gon be gud

They are not wrong though

I think it's the free to kill mudslimes who are also brown why US is helping. Chinks are retarded not to help since it's free publicity that they are""""" good goys""""".

And what exactly would you be contributing?

These "islamist" pricks are literally the ones supplying the drugs in their region. That's how they survive. They make meth and flood their slums with it to create dependence. The drug crackdown is what flushed them out of the jungle, since the "Maute" group (flip isis) had their funding severely cut.

Personally I think it's easier to believe that a bunch of brown jungle monkeys are fighting over drug money, than a bunch of spooks are purposefully destabilizing an already shitty region of an already shitty country.

that's depressing

It's better for us Pinoys if China is the global leader of the world because it sets the standard for all Asians to take over the west. You have very low IQ. What very low energy posts by you fellas.

i audibly laffed

Well if Japs want to grow their Navy, they need a race of amphibious humans to man their vessels.

They can do like what the US Navy did, and hire hundreds of thousands of filipinos. They don't die if you throw them overboard, since they have gills and can catch fish with their hands.

>thinking this isn't just our 3-letter agencies slowly putting everything back together to the way it was before

It's just this easy.

I am confused. Why is it bad that the U.S. is helping the Philippines push the shit in of some Islamic scum?

We got you senpai

>Philippines

Man, if I could care less, I would. Nobody gives a shit even if they just take your niggerinfested shithole as a place to stage combat training for their troops.

[Suwerteng Anak intensifies]

I grew up in Hawaii, fought a couple pinoys growing up. Trust me y'all need this help.

>america kills sandniggers
Do you see any footage of firefights? Neither do I.

Marawi was taken by IS militants. ISIS is made up of groups that were initially supported by the United States. We are selling the sickness and the cure.

>Sorry the illuminati are harassing ya'll. They harass us, too.

^I'm sure most Americans feel this way. We don't hate you, Flip, and we are deeply unhappy with the jews running the country. We hope Trump gains the leverage to start acting like Rody "don't even bother to hide the body" Duterte.

Really? What ulterior motive could the US have with getting involved in your shithole? Did someone figure out how to make oil out of garbage and half-breed bastards? Would you rather submit to China or ISIS?

Agreed what a bunch of clowns. It's better if there is zero American authority in Asia, since in the longer run it's a liability not just to Pinoys but all Asians. Pinoys don't need their nigger and kike culture spread. It has to be stomped with an iron fist.

they try to be on the level with the west through talks. god fuck this country

I'm an American that is 'involved' here in flipland. Let me explain: it is trendy for young millennial filipinos to hate 'imperialist USA'.

This is despite the fact that the relationship between our two countries has been nothing but beneficial for the Philippines, and costly for the USA.

It's like a parasite complaining that the blood of their host isn't as sweet as it usually is.

The USA chose to work WITH them for economic and military development, for decades. The gibs have started to dry up, so to the surprise of nobody, there is now a large faction of useful idiots striving to rewrite history, and portray the USA as a villain here.

Fuck yeah, let's free the shit out of the Philippines. Again.

>getting berated by discount germany

OK Hans. Lemme know once you've gathered up what's left of your balls and start telling ahmed that you can't be his personal onahole anymore then we'll talk

OP doesn't realize the relationship between Filipino SOF and US SOF is one of the best in the world. I was surprised it took this long for it to come out in public that we were (gladly) slaying the fuckers from Mindanao and Indo alongside ya

airbases and deep water ports

I think you and the Philippines have more pressing matters, Leaf.

philippinefailblog.com/

>there is now a large faction of useful idiots striving to rewrite history, and portray the USA as a villain here.

What a bunch of faggots.

So do you just not know anything about the Philippines then?

Who started it again? Might want to look into that guy Mohammad .......

youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8

He's back.

Most ethnics are not loyal to Canada. We are here to invade. It's as simple as that.

WELL LOBBY YOUR FUCKING GOVERNMENT TO LET FOREIGNERS FIGHT FOR CITIZENSHIP

Kekistannis and disenchanted youth with enough money for a plane ticket will FLOCK to your country.

You want more moral people, FUCKING LOBBY YOUR GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW, SEND AN EMAIL TO THEM and we will come to help!

At least let us build some houses for you, we don't fucking care, just let us help!

>trying to think like a monkey

I find it more hilarious that the president was just talking shit about kicking the US military out and seeking protection from China.

It isn't the US that can't even fish in its own waters right now thanks to China. Why wouldn't you want an allied airforce available?

More power to you, chinkleaf. Please replace those mooseniggers and lost frogs ASAP.

Wtf are you doing banging trannies, you have to go back to America buddy boyo.

Unless you're with china, Duterte won't spread his asscheeks for you. He's really trying hard to peddle China as our greatest ally (and really failing on that one).

He tried to push the idea of allowing another muslim terrorist group and commies to help out but the army politely said fuck you to him

Wait, the Filipino Army are Jews now?
>on yeah Dutuarte is just a Zionist for the 14th tribe
>Daaaaassssrite!

dont forget Taiwan. which is basically another Puerto Rico, only a matter of time before it becomes a US state.

I MEAN CIVILIANS

Ask your government to allow foreigners to serve in a para military force, to rebuild, to fight, to help out.

No politics required, no deals.

Kek. Absolutely haram.

USA are the bad guys. Please catch dengue fever, you ignorant piece of shit. Who do you think created ISIS? Who gave them anti-air and showed those fucking primates how to use it? Yeah, those little coffee sipping faggots are right, and I sincerely hope you are duly rewarded for your "work" in SEA.

you must not understand strategy much?

go play some strategy games or ready a ww2 history book

Does Google homepage look like this today on your end too?

Just for that comment, I will go to the Phillipines and impregnate hundreds of your best females. They all love my superior Anglo genetics.

Go read a History book. Look what happens under a Asian occupation in the Philippines versus a Western occupation.
>Use English you fuckin Pinoy, back to the rubber plantation
>あなたのレイプされた膣を洗うためにこのぼろを使用してください。今、強制労働収容所に戻ってください。
You can choose.

No.

Look at the pic you used to make your point, who started all the conflicts that allowed this to occur? Did you even think that one through? Mohammed was a shit yes but no reason to help the death cult spread and take over societies...

Underrated

Do the Flips have any actual excuses for having foreign armies roaming their soil?

I'm talking about the muzzies in the south of course.

>Created ISIS -

Yeah like those cunts are not just following islamic doctrine literally word for word. Did the USA magic CIA man write the Koran?

kys

I know isn't it great! Oh gosh, wait, no...no we are simply helping out our former colony with a little drug problem...

Just like everyone else who's not american.
What a shocker! More at 11'

Great video, thanks for posting it.