Will ANGLOS ever appologize for Great Potato Famine that kill the Irish?

My ancestors were forced to move out and come to America because of it where they met ''No Irish need apply'' sign.
ANGLOS apologize already for what you did and giver us Northern Ireland back!Fuck Britain!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN5cFTy4Hes
youtu.be/8C1z7OlhJJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should've let the Irish starve, to be honest.

Sorry, old bean.

No.

Irish birthrates are the highest in Europe. They won't need to apologize when the growing Gaelic population builds a new country over the ashes of Britain's Islamic invaders.

That is what you bastards did

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

Obviously we didn't let enough die.

Does the republic of Ireland even want northern Ireland anymore? It's more trouble than it's worth

>Victorian England was so powerful they could stop disease and control the weather.

Truly a wondrous age.

>Will ANGLOS ever appologize for Great Potato Famine that kill the Irish?

What is the skin complexion of your average Irish person?

Yes, yes we do.

It was the irish who were so stupid that instead of eating other crops they decided to export them

We have bigger things to worry about. Namely that we wont have an Ireland, Britain OR America left ina hundred years if whites dont get their shit together fast and act in the interests of their race. Your "fuck the anglos" shit is small potatoes...pun intended.

It was forced off them by the British army not to mention relief ships sent by other countries were seized by the British army and instead ate by the British soldiers

Australians made an ad commerating Irish people and their contributions to Western Civilisation here:
youtube.com/watch?v=TN5cFTy4Hes

Don't believe white lies! Potato Famine was intentional genocide to rid Ireland of native BLACK Population. Pay reparations whitey!

WE WUZ LEPERCHAUNS AN' SHIEET!

irish are anglos

Try and take Gibralter back, you Moor

Those aren't Irish people in that photo, it says Colchester.

GIVE ME THEIR BLOOD.

Irish lad on holiday in Spain
Try and take back your own country first rahmeed

>He thinks it isn't happening to him
>He thinks his tiny population won't be rapidly outbred by 5/6 children niggers and pakis.

Plastic paddies please stop pretending you are Irish.

This, why would anyone want to pretend their Irish? It's like a man claiming he's 1/15th tapeworm.

If it was just the potatoes that were affected, at the end of the day, you'll pay the price if you're a fussy eater.

Nice

Fuck off all European races are beautiful and equal but diverse. Denying the difference between two races is genocide of both!

If the potato crop hadn't failed, the English would have taken that along with their beef, barley, wheat and other grains and live stock. History doesn't teach us about the concerted effort to genocide the Irish.

No.
Fuck you.

> Island surrounded by millions of fish
> Dies from lack of potatoes

I think the Irish are going through a major image change. I mean, the old image of leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness. Horses running through council estates. Toothless simpletons. People with eyebrows on their cheeks. Badly tarmacked drives, in this country. Men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings. Lots of rocks, and Beamish. I think people are saying “Yes, there’s more to Ireland than this”. A good slogan for the tourist board.

brit posters on this board are fucking cancer

Potatoes were introduced into Europe in the late 16th century. What did your people do before that? Stop blaming everyone else for your problems. No wonder you are thought of as the niggers of Europe.

CARLOS

OP, the English are some of the most ugly people to grace this earth. Fortunately for them, they have poos and niggers to take the spotlight.

APOLOGIZE

They can't stop it but They started the famine in the first place so they could buy the land out from under them.

U2 are a fantastic band, to be fair. Sunday Bloody Sunday. Really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday. You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers. The kids are running around. You’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think “Sunday, bloody Sunday!”

>steals ignorant joke from shitty comedian
>doesn't realize They owned all the rights to the fishing industry so fishing was poaching.

[ ] "Were sorry for what we've done!"

[x] "We're not sorry!"

>Yank calling other nations women unattractive

this is literally khokhol-tier faggotry
>muh famine
>gib reparations

Protestants basically put the Irish on reserves where the only thing that would grow is potatos. They took all the meat produced for themselves. Dispaced 10 percent of the population in the form of cheap slave labour.

We could do with a famine now to kill off the cucks and liberals.

most brits have irish sperm in them

Travelers are now a sub species or something apparently, giving the amount of inbreeding they get up to I'm surprised it's taken this long.

WE WUZ FARMERS

My ancestors were dragged to this god forsaken hellhole because they stole some bread or something.

ANGLOS PAY REPARATIONS

Irish travellers are bros I know a few from the boxing club I go to. I seriously don't understand the hate towards them.

the only way the anglos can pay is if they get May to censor the internet so Sup Forums is free of brits.

they're more nigger than the nigerians mate.

I heard somebody blame the Jew Bankers who forced mortgage repayments by selling irish food to the brits

>thinks needless racism is a good argument.

well it was (brit/pol/'s favorite hero) cromwell who brought the jews back into britain

>on Sup Forums
>isn't racist
What?

>this captcha

>how many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?
>

It's a shame about the potatoes. It's not like they were surrounded by water and could fish. Those damn potatoes went away they died.

Anglo War Criminal!

illegal use of that meme

366 years of bliss. They have been back in 361 years. Lets hope it's cyclical

That happened because the Liberal government that was voted in half way during the potato blight wanted lassaiz-faire charity instead of the help they had been getting previously which obviously didnt work well. If you want something to actually moan about then say something about Cromwell

Brexit saved Europe from the Anglos.

Or idiotic fenian parents who purposely let their kids get in the way, just so they can cry victims

Zero mosques in the north

The potato famine was caused by the Irish, their poor farming practises lead to the famine.

you mean fuck the queen?

don't try and divide us

anglo saxons are not british

Last time their population got too large they massacred themselves with the potato famine.

They already owned the land, and the Irish caused the famine. They just blamed the English because it's what the Irish do instead of taking responsibility for their actions.

cuck

My ancestors left Ireland, all died on the ship and the lone survivor was sent in an orphanage at arrival at Gaspe - Fuck UK for what they did

God Bless The Queer

WRONG.

It was all part of the plan

Another view of same picture.

You would have starved sooner without potatoes the Anglos brought back from the Americas.

lets grow this one fucking strain of potatoes, over and over, uh oh BLIGHT!!!

crop rotation has been a thing for 4 fucking thousand years, irish are as dumb a niggers when left on their own

fuck the irish

No. Arable land was only available to Protestant Brits who sold the crops at market price to Europe. The Irish were to poor to buy their own food and could only eat cheap potatoes so they starved.

Same sort of mercantile famine happened in the Ottoman Empire due to concessions to the Brits, but middle eastern society is less centralized than an island nation so tribal communities were self sufficient in whethering famine.

It was more tenant farming to service British needs. Potatoes were the actually payment currency.

There were increasing food exports from Ireland to England during every year of the great famine.

This doesn't change the fact that all the dirty Irish immigrants to America emboldened the Democratic machine and helped bring about the modern welfare state.

Dirty Irish niggers!

Why not eat soup instead?
youtu.be/8C1z7OlhJJ4

Germany is fucked

so glorious, fills me with stoicism and pride, truely """"""euphoric""""""

they shouldn't have got conquered then

>Breed like rats
>expect us to bail you out because you cant into farming after doing it for 100s of years
>Land owners like Lady Londonderry didn't give you charity to keep you alive
>we owe you anything

Get fucked Sean, we should have wiped you out when we had the chance, now you're trying to take over Scotland with you're army bastard children (that the state has to support) voting against our union. Fuck you.

Cucks and liberals can afford imports.

A. Apologies are worthless.
B. Brexit is your problem, deal with it.
C. White people whining about racism ...fuck....yourself.

cucks and liberals have passports

Pot calling the kettle black.

Under previous famines the Irish parliament ordered the ports to be closed, to ensure all produced food was made available to those affected.

Westminster refused to permit this during the repeated years of potato failure. The Act of Union 1800 was a mistake.

So beautiful.

>he doesn't know

Tony Blair made an official apology in 1997 on behalf of the UK government.

Were they forced to adopt French words from their better like English peasants were ?

Kys kike

Fuck off back to stormfront little man