Who knew politics could be so much fun? XD

Build the wall
Free kekistan
Cuck
#MAGA
Le based black man
#CivicNationalism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yyyxVDLU4

I used to come here before but it was boring as fuck... everybody talking nazi politics and posting Aryan women on wheat fields. Thanks to Reddit this board is awesome now!
Reddit Sup Forums unity is a Kekistani miracle!

Praise KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Civic nationalism ftw! XDDDDD
Free Kekistan!

Would fuck the shit out of her

Also nobody cares

Nigger

youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k

This whole kekistan meme needs to die right fucking now

SHADILAY
AWOO

I LOVE BASED BLACK MEN! CANT STUMB DE TRUMB :D:D:DD:D: PLS FUCK MY WIFE

Kekistan is a forced shill meme.
Everyone knows the true name is called the Memetic Principality of Kek.

> unironically using XD

MOLOCH could have delivered you from the Kekistani menace. But you did not listen. You let this rot fester - and now it threatens your entire movement.

Why didn't you praise MOLOCH while you still had the chance? It is too late now and the toll that is to be paid is very, very high indeed.

He is doing it ironically you retard

>look guys cringy retards can have political ideologies too! Isn't that strange??!?!
Yeah civic nationalists are to far left, who cares. sage.

T-thanks sargon.

>Americans trying to protest

sargon should be hanged

look at him folding his arms as if he isn't a cancerous failure

>hahaha look at all the terrible people on your side! Don't you hate them! We should make fun of them 24/7 instead of attacking the other side! Here's 100 threads about it!

really made me think

Jahans, I swear you need to go

>on your side

man... reddit killed this board so fucking hard. What's worse, you retards are going to ruin the entire notion of right-wing thought with your stupid fucking LARPing and kek flags.

No young men and ESPECIALLY no young women are going to be drawn in by these skinnyfat reddit cuck bandwagon faggots screaming memes irl

It's pathetic and does so much more harm than good

>these fake shills
>on our side

And Sup Forums is actually falling for it considering how many sh8t threads reached the front page.
(I would consider the phrase "on our side" quite a liberal interpretation of it's meaning, in this context, though)

They're just goofball kids.

No civic nationalism.in this pic.

Only 2 retards carrying the flag.
You guys keep posting this shit without any expressed goal or way of dealing with it. Well here's one: spot cringy retards at your rally? Get some friends, tell the retards to stop making fool out of themselves and their protests, and distance yourself from them.

w-wait
i thought you kill black people on sight.
what is going on?

heh

Fake, gay, slide and saged

Shadilay was a fun song at the beginning. Now it physically hurts to hear.
How do we stop the eternal redditor?
Why can't these retards understand the difference between the internet and real life?