Nice Attack Aftermath

Is it just me or was this attack completely swept under the rug?

There was almost zero change to French foreign or domestic policy in the wake of the attack.

Wikipedia says there were more than 450 injured and 80+ dead.

So what the fuck, France?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4d3_1496243439
rt.com/news/390346-german-students-police-clash/
longwarjournal.org/archives/2005/08/the_seven_phase.php
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8
rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/video-attentat-a-nice-crachats-megots-et-insultes-la-ou-le-terroriste-est-mort-7784142324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't talk about any aspect of it because that would be racism.

France has its head in the sand.

450 injured and 80+ dead.

more people get murdered in the every 2 days.

*in the US

Frogs didn't meme it hard enough. Gave in to demoralisation.

After that they added pic related everywhere not even joking. So brave.

White people aren't human. The worst thing that happened was a Muslim man was killed.

Aftermarth

Most of those are niggers and beaners, though.

We should destroy our way of life because an actual male prostiute got into a truck and went nuts one time?

how would you know if there's zero change?

Their society is so brainwashed that even speaking of this stuff gets you branded in the press as a pariah. Their government, press, and institutions are all controlled by Marxist Jews completely bent on replacing France's culture and population with brown low IQ peasants.

And there's not enough men in France to oppose them. French culture will be completely gone within 100 years.

getting murdered as a white is still much higher compared to Europe...

There you go. There could be a truck of peace every single day, and yurocucks still wouldn't care. They deserve everything that's coming to them and then some more.

>our way of life

Is giving niggers and slimes free shit and having them replace your culture and people a way of life?

Nice bait slime

White people aren't human.

Wasn't the prophet muhamed white according to muslim sources?

it seems more likely he was persian

I just don't understand why there aren't any large-scale deportations going on

You and me both.

I assume if they tried it there would be full scale war. They gone past the point of no return.

That's changing though. I'd feel safer in almost any part of the US than visiting somewhere like Paris, Berlin or London.

The US averaged about 43 murders a day last year. Dont know where youre getting your shit facts from

>That's changing though. I'd feel safer in almost any part of the US than visiting somewhere like Paris, Berlin or London.

but there aren't any statistics backing that.

Because pic related is what happens, when police tries to deport one (1) single criminal illegal afghan immigrant. The germans of today literally protect them with their own lifes, lmfao.

lol thats niggers killing other niggers, or a nigger muslim killing a bar full of faggots

and sandy hook never happened

>43 people die each day
>Kraut argues 80+ dead is equal to 2 American days
>43 + 43 is 86
>American argues that the German is wrong while providing statistics to prove him correct.
Yank 'education' lol

Murder rates for whites in the US have decreased slightly. And most victims are know to their killers.

Its only in the last few years you can be a victim of a major terror attack in a European city.

So yeah, its changing. Tell yourself otherwise if it makes you fell better. Let's talk again in five years when this shit is so normal in Europe that no one gives a shit anymore.

for real? source? it's way too early here to be enraged by fakeposting

Fucking racist bigoted trumpist burgerclap. France had the good reaction to terrorism. Look at pic related, it was in my letterbox today. See? It created more jobs!
>immigration doesn't create new opportunities
lmao

stop, you are giving a bad image of my country

>Its only in the last few years you can be a victim of a major terror attack in a European city.

in the past 17 years, there were 9 Islamic terror attacks in Europe.

Terrorism isn't something new in Europe either... the 80s were full of left wing and right wing terrorism.

niggers are american
and fuck off lmao

Just enter
"german school afghan deportation"
into your favorte search engine.

There's even a video:

liveleak.com/view?i=4d3_1496243439

did he die?

western europeans are a lost cause, as simple as that

Fucking retard...

Don't you now that it's what terrorists want?
You want terrorists to win?

The best way to defend against terrorism is carrying on like nothing happened.

Which is what rates are for instead of raw numbers, since our states have populations comparable to or exceeding European countries.

hell, it's real. sorry for doubting, but these people are just beyond believable. suicidal lemmings: rt.com/news/390346-german-students-police-clash/
the power of guilt is

>y-yeah but what about the USA!!!! they get k-killed too!!!!!! don't look at us if you still have violence p-problems!!!!!

You elected the guy that said terrorism is just a totally normal thing that he would do nothing about except import even more.

What exactly is your way of life frog? How could a change in policy to protect from terro-

Wait, wait, wait, you mean your MUSLIM way of life, I get it now.

The psychologist who helped the dog of my gf's uncle to surpass this french shoah told me it was real into doggos eyes.

All real.

There is some information that french operators in Iraq are hunting french citizens who have joined ISIS, and making sure that they do not come back. Though, not sure if that came after Nice or was it something that was already going on.

see you again on the 22nd

>niggers are americans

?????????????

I was in Nice July 29-03 2016. Most people were walking along promenade as if nothing happened. There was a park on the main road which had had a lot of flowers and well wishers writing messages, but 90% of the people were on the ground playing Pokemon Go!

The white guy is a nice analogy for every cuck in the US and Europe.
'They are too busy staring at their phone to see the death that is approaching.'

I've been looking for this, thanks

I don't know what it was about Nice but I felt really bad for the French. The rapings in Cologne, the bombings/stabbings in the UK, even the Charlie Hebdo shooting or Bataclan - they suck, and they make me angry, but the Nice truck attack just made me boil with rage. There's something really despicable and cold-blooded about just running over so many people like that, like they were roadkill - it's such a disrespectful and dishonorable way to kill someone. I'm sorry Pierres on this board, that such a thing happened to you.

But ETA, the IRA or the Baader Meinhof never killed 100 plus people in mass attacks a single day with the promise of more to come.

The reality is modern day Western Europe looks like a shithole now. People genuinely see it as a lost cause and unsafe. Its a different place now and I doubt it will ever return.

9 attacks in 17 years?
Now you are either lying or showing us how terrible your countries media is, just off the top of my head, there will be so many more I've missed.
> 3 in the UK this year
> Stockholm truck of peace
> Madrid train bombings
> Bataclan
> charlie hebdo
> Burgas airport tourist attack
> Berlin Christmas truck
> nice
> various French Christmas truck attacks late 2015
> Ansbach suicide bomber
> Brussels Jewish museum
> Copenhagen synagogue shooting
> Brussels metro and airport

Shit in the toilet.

do you now how we call those things in Germany?

Merkel Legos

>Is it just me or was this attack completely swept under the rug?

Not really swept under the rug, just commonplace. Congrats to everyone, terror attacks are now a banality.

The same thing has also happened to school shootings, by the way.

then you would be interested in 'The Seven Phases of The Base.'-al Qaedas 20 year plan.

longwarjournal.org/archives/2005/08/the_seven_phase.php

>wasn't fast enough

>priest beheaded in church
>no response
>terrorist attacks
>Muslim fuck millions of French women

France is gone.

USA has 300 million people in it,naturally, quite a few people will die each day. I don't have time to look up the population of france but it's probably about 1/6 the size, so 450 is way more devastating, then consider the population of a city like nice and I would assume almost every citizen was knew a victim by 1 or 2 degrees. Then there was the bataclan which was over 100 and involved torture.

I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with europeans or why you can't understand our countries are two completely different animals, this is dude to geography and population size. All of your arguments of a European country Vs the USA consistently neglect this fact to the point that it fucking wrecks my brain, you can't form an argument without taking those things into account, yet the entire fucking continent of europe never fails to do just that.

Bottom line is they aren't free thinkers and don't have the initiative to carve their own world out of the wilderness like we did, they could never be cowboys. They are peasants and their life is a neverending search for a king to bow down to. They won't break free, they are in chains.

>Which is what rates are for instead of raw numbers

France or Germany could have a nice attack every month and still would have lower homicide rates compared to the US.

Holy SHIT please tell me this a joke. Yanks cannot actually be THIS retarded.

hmmm so are you telling me that bringing trainloads of refugess into your country, that are compelled by religion to slaughter you, reduces your homicide rate?

Those are 5-6 year old numbers, since the migrant crysis I bet the murder rate is much higher.

its not for Germany at least

look it up yourself.

yeah, I did. that's why I posted . what is the girl at the end saying?

Nothing to see here. Just an isolated lone wolf not related to Islam at all traffic accident. Move along.

They're an Egyptian diaspora. Get your facts straight.

Not much.
>i was sitting in class when i heard some noise blabla
>we went outside, told the police that's not okay
>we blocked the police car trying to stop the deportation

bump

I love watching France collapse.

i wonder what the numbers would look if you removed non whites as victims and perpetrators

Macaroni will be cracking down on all dissenters app enough. Freedom loving frogs come to America while you still can

This is the first I have heard of it. Is there a link?

That's the point, how much satisfaction would it bring the terrorists if a country kept whining about bring attacked ... that would encourage them to attack more because the pawns would feel like their suicide will matter. Stop and think.

Truck/Car Bombs after the Run over is going to be the next evolution of these Terror Attack types.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

there were some policeman with assault rifle in the lobster festival in my small hometown last year (never seen any cops there before).

I was there the day after 14th July. At this time we still didn't know the exact numbers of victims but all of these fucking "gauchiasse" (the progressist, pro-immigration, pro-islam, pro-LGBT and all of this shit) shouting in the streets "We're not afraid, we're sorry for the terrorists"
I was there and minding about what the fuck went wrong w/ my country

80 people died in front of them and these son of bitches were sayin' WE APOLOGIZE TO THE TERRORSIM ! Holy fuck, what about the families of victims who hear that shit ? I can't imagine their feelings.

So what do you want to do with all of these people ... If you don't think like them, you're a nazi. Easy

>Americans are niggers
fixed

Fuck that's brutal. I can't imagine the headspace of someone who would apologise to murderers.
Funny thing is, these are the idiots who the terrorists would happily kill first.

US also has half the population of all of EU. I don't know what Europe's per capita is but I know it's comparable to the US.

Most of the French victims were muslim
No ones care

The worst in this story is the medias who put theses witnesses in their front pages and in TV shows. I remember watching with my family the 20h Journal, the first thing they showed was a man who had this wife killed in the Bataclan (so before Nice) and he was saying things like "I'm sorry, i apologize to the terrorist, this is not their fault, you won't have my hate, we will stand strong together blablabla"

And we got the same fucking treatment at EVERY fucking terrorist attack.

>Most of the French are muslim
yup

youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/video-attentat-a-nice-crachats-megots-et-insultes-la-ou-le-terroriste-est-mort-7784142324