List three of Trump's accomplishments and tell us how your life has improved because of these policies

List three of Trump's accomplishments and tell us how your life has improved because of these policies.

List three of Obama's accomplishments and tell us how your life has improved because of these policies.

muh diversity

>Stopped the recession in 2009
>Kept Iran from developing nuclear weapons
>Organized and funded program that killed bin laden
>Drew down conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I have a job so I guess that benefited me.

Lived in NYC most of my life:

He reopened Wollman rink in the mid 80s, so my friends and I were able to keep skating there.

More recently, the stock market is up considerably, and thus my investments that are still in the USA are doing well. I'm also moving more of my mutual funds and stuff into American funds.

Hasbro is making play-doh in the USA again, so I don't have to boycott my favorite sculpting clay toy.

>killed him laden
LMAO, ok pal
>stopped the recession
horseshit, I lost almost 20k when the recession hit

And you haven't made it up yet, what kind of shitty investor are you?

MUH LIBRUL TEARS XDXDDDD!11!11!!

He probably sold his investments when it was still low and didn't wait for it to correct

>Comey gone
>ICE in full force
>No support to protest groups like BLM

My life has improved from the fresh influx of memes that sustain my lifeforce, so I am much happier now than last year

>Removed it obama care mandate

No longer have to be told by the government that i am fined if I dont wanna subscribe to something I dont want or need.

>pro business government model causing stocks to MOON

I have a retirement account like 70% of americans so it literally benefits everyone. We are all invested in corporations.

>increasing military spending
Thats my job, ((they)) were talking about removing reenlistment bonuses, not anymore.

> BONUS ROUND

>wants to reduce capital gains tax (in progress)

That shit hits hard when it comes to flipping homes.

Diversity improves no ones live but their own by giving retarded nuggers IT jobs when they cant read much less write code

Coal and power generation

Trumps stance on Coal has reassured my long term employment
Since I am a Mechanical Engineer that works in power plants, and not a bartender or coffee maid Trump's Coal policies have exploded.

(The company)
B&W has told my colleague that for work to be done at his power plant, on pulverizers, and boilers he will have to now schedule a year in advance

The day after Trump was elected they started getting filled up almost instantly with work.

Coons settled down

Mexicans stay off the fucking street

(((Media))) being shown daily to be liars and waking up normies

>> stopped recession

Unemployment at 15% for the 8 fucking years. Niggers get free cell phones lol

>Ended the economic recession
>Reduced Unemployment from 9.8% to 4.7%
>Cut the Deficit From 9.8% GDP to 3.2% GDP
>Passed Health Care Reform
>Provided Health Insurance to 20+ Million People
>Created 11.3 million jobs
>Longest Period of Private Sector Job Creation in US History (78 months)
>Passed Wall Street Reform
>Passed World’s Largest Trade Agreement
>Negotiated a Deal to End a Nuclear Iran
>Secured U.S. Commitment to a Global Agreement on Climate Change
>Eliminated Osama bin Laden
>Ended U.S. Combat Missions in Iraq and Afghanistan
>Saved the U.S. Auto Industry
>Govt Spending Increased only 3.3% annually (lowest rate since Eisenhower)
>Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’’
>Made US the World’s Largest Energy Exporter
>Supported Federal Recognition of Same-Sex Marriages
>Reversed Bush Torture Policies
>Clean Energy Production Doubled
>Established Rules to Limit Carbon Emissions from Power Plants
>Normalized Relations with Cuba
>Put Medicare on Sounder Financial Footing
>Protected DREAMers from Deportation
>Established Net Neutrality
>Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards
>Slowest Rate of Increase in Healthcare Costs since 1960.
>9.4% Decrease in carbon emissions
>Expanded Pell Grant Funding
>Improved America’s Image Abroad
>Passed Fair Sentencing Act
>Revived the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division
>Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection
>Passed Credit Card Reforms
>Cut Veteran Homelessness by Half
>Stock Market Tripled
>Improved School Nutrition
>Strengthened Women’s Right to Fair Pay
>Expanded Health Coverage for Children (CHIP)

Imagine how much more he could have accomplished if he hadn’t had to deal with relentless pushback of an uncooperative congressional GOP which refused to work with him on anything.

A more pointed question is why do right wingers stick their fingers in their ears when they hear of Obama’s accomplishments and delude themselves into thinking that he wasn’t a great president?

lol, your bad.
just because you lose money doesn't mean joe down the road did too.

dumbass.

lol.

just lol friendo.

Fucking this.

Like half of these are outright lies
>improved school nutrition
I actually loled at this one

tell me lies

Obama was easily one of the best presidents

>Mexicans stay off the fucking street

This is my favorite. Instead of running around with Mexican flags and T-shirts reading "Make America Mexico Again" they are hiding and only coming out when they have to, and when they do they keep their heads down and mouths shut.

I knew a DACA muzzie girl who recently fled to Canada. She saw which way the wind is blowing.

>when the recession hit
and he stopped the recession before you lost anymore money retard

t. Reddit

Stay mad, butthurt fag.

>My life has improved from the fresh influx of memes that sustain my lifeforce, so I am much happier now than last year
Wow fucking pathetic

>>Drew down conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
are you retarded?!

What are you talking about? There's hardly any troops left.

>List three of Trump's accomplishments and tell us how your life has improved because of these policies.
Butt hurt libfags whining not stop is sweet music to my ears. I've woken up with a smile every day since the beginning of last November, bitch!

I give you one damn good one:

He has encouraged people.

> has given me hours upon hours of entertainment with the deranged left losing their minds on the news and Jewtube.

He is just like any other president in keeping promises but least he has been a pretty gud entertainer in chief. I voted for the candidate that would cause the most chaos.

If you actually voted for him to actually do anything productive, then you are retarded and naive.

Most of those are lies or bad things, though.

>Some of these are outright lies, recession is a business cycle that would have recovered with or without his help
>Unemployment numbers dropped by cooking the books, where instead of people having one full-time job, now they have two-part time jobs, therefore muh job creation, and those who give up looking for jobs and are on the gibs are not counted in the unemployment data
>Obamacare is socialized healthcare bound to crash and burn horribly eventually, thus doing more damage than the short-run benefit of niggers being able to heal their gunshots
>private industry bailouts is not helpful to the private market and job creation - bailouts give preferential treatment to some companies and not others
>Same-sex marriage is literally the most useless thing in the world
>Clean energy is a sham made to launder money to international corporations and banks without clear benefit to the environment, unless of Nuclear, which Obama didn't care about
>Expanding Pell Grant funding does not incentivize people to take up education that is useful to society
>Most other things are social gibs that make people dependant on the government

>promises raise stock prices
>stopped enforcing Obamacare
>scared the shit out of terrorists, hasn't been an attack under him yet