Brit/pol/ - Her Smile and Optimism Gone Edition

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595248/Pensioner-FALSE-TEETH-knocked-travellers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3PKE8uTSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7wTAHdFYs
strawpoll.me/13159774
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bADdJuN-4Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that YKTD is a brown manchild

The left will never recover. The future looks bright, lads. Strong and Stable. Get To Work!

Had no idea she was crazy! I've done reasonably well with women and this is the first time I've ever encountered this sort of bullshit. Unfortunately it's come at the perfectly wrong time.

>Labour can form a minority government to

Yeah, in theory, if they get every single other party on board (including the DUP and the Greens).
It's not happening. There's no way that Labour can realistically get into power.

Lib Dem Sub-edition

millions of Labour remain voters are now realising that leaving the single market was in their manifesto, and that their vote will be interpreted as such

I hope you're all ready for the great mental Olympiad of our time.

Corbyn's career is finished.

Why don't we have more memes of DD and Michael Gove? Without those two you can guarantee that Brexit would be as soft as Ken Clarke's cock right now.

aThere are two things stopping the conservative party reforming

The first is the MPs as they get first-dibs to choose the leader who in turn controls the party. Because of the election system all you need is for members to vote for a candidate into the last round. IDS was a fairly hard conservative but won the memberhsip ballot. However, the MPs can boot the leader when they start doing things they don't like, and conservatives are notoriously unloyal once their sensibilities are upset or the poll numbers start to dip. The current contingent of MPs is not the same as it was 10 years ago, it's stuffed of party apparatchiks. Over half of all MPs voted for May in the FIRST ROUND. Because of the elimination ballot, hard-right candidates will never be given a chance, unlike for example Jeremy Corbyn who only needed 15 MPs to be put on the ballot.

The second is the membership. I don't know who the fuck is a conservative party member these days apart from wanker students looking to get a leg-up in the party. CCHQ abandons local selection of candidates at its discretion. None of the 2017 candidates were not prior vetted by CCHQ. Regardless, the membership voted for cameron so there's no serious hope there

You can't preform entryism like in labour for three reasons. First, it costs too much, something like £30 for a year's membership? It's not the same as a £3 sign-up. Second, you have to wait a year before you can vote in a leadership election. Third, and most importantly, there is no serious motivation for this to happen, unlike the hard-left/momentum and labour entryism.

they know that, they're just playing politics

we are having another election, people just dont want to admit it because they think the public are sick of voting kek

so we will be treated to a monumentally shitty attempt at governing by the tories while they sort out their new leader, then once they are ready we have another election

The gift that keeps on giving.

You let women have power over you user. Sad!

no one gives a shit, you antifa cunt

mfw I'm an MP for only 6 months

Wouldn't mind another election desu, this one was good fun

I feel a bit like I imagine this cunt to feel every second of his life

>"women can't reign over me if I only interact with 2D ones"

>being a gook

How did May gain so much weight in like a month

And why was she gaining weight when she thought she was going to win

>delayed

COMMUNISM NOW

>Queens speech was planned for next monday
>delayed
>queen will be at ascot for a week from next tuesday
>still no deal with dup
>certainty

Post yfw Norn Iron is holding Tories by the balls

insulin is one hell of a drug

Wew, you mean crazyslag gave you AIDS?

>being a newfag

f...fuck you

There will be no election before 2019 lad, once we're out of the EU then maybe but even then I doubt it, the Tories will just continue on cruise control until 2022 then fight the election with a new leader.

What happens if we run out of ARYAN BLOOD?

>Gove is back and in charge of something again

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>merkel set to win a landslide
>macron won a landslide in the legislatives

She will feel PATHETIC when negotiating with them lmao. Bitch should just quit desu

Can someone give me the rundown of the two parties this election? May was calling for censoring code repositories and the internet in general but I get the impression that Corbyn isn't exactly right wing? Who are we rooting for here?

Basically this is the response: youtube.com/watch?v=d3PKE8uTSp8
I can't decide whether it'll get swing-voters pissed off with the Tories and make them shift to other parties, or if it'll leave most people worn-out and so turnout will take a nosedive, particularly with working class voters who don't feel massively politically invested anyway.
Might embolden young Labour voters though- kind of like they just want to keep pushing and pushing until they get the result they want.

Post rare goves

>HISTORIC LANDSLIDE!
>THE REMAIN RESISTANCE RIDES AGAIN!
>TODAY RICHMOND, TOMORROW, THE WORLD!

STRONG AND STABLE

At least our electorate are only half delusional.

She got my number from a mutual friend a few weeks ago. And I guess she can contact my missus through facebook or instagram. I don't use any of that shit (Instagram for business) but she knows who she is and could easily find her.

She doesn't even want anything from me. Well, apart from just generally having me. She's just insane and wants to upset and piss off as many people as possible.

At least if it was a bloke I could go round and kneecap him but what the fuck do you do about this?

Fuck knows. I'm gonna just warn her I guess and deal with the fallout whenever it happens.

Women are a fucking meme.

Next tory leader m8

is may an undead?

Then we will move on to the next race and the next and the next until we have no choice but to cannibalise fellow Anglos

>implying Macron has any weight in negotiations, doesnt have the negotiation skills of a damp rag, and whenever he gets BTFO he cries to mama Merkel

He is gonna tank the country with his legislation breh

That guy has issues

Gove and Davis are /are guys/.

No, just soulless

>ever tripfagging and having to be tied to past posts

>For the many not the fe-

Just wondering whether /Britpol/ think TM missed an opportunity to take the moral high ground, and maybe gain approval points with the electorate by declining an alliance with the DUP in order to safeguard the fragile peace?

>inb4 it would have been a high risk strategy, but could have had somewhat rehabilitated her standing with the electorate.

Nope he is a mere puppet.

kek. Fortunately not

Gove is like a Shakespearean character. Always there. Always watching. Ready to take control at any time.

LDSURGE

Bless 'im

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7wTAHdFYs

The Labour backers, especially the young ones, know it'll take

Just went for a run lads, absolutely knackered desu

Once more. Why not?
>unless that really is all of you

strawpoll.me/13159774
strawpoll.me/13159774
strawpoll.me/13159774
strawpoll.me/13159774
strawpoll.me/13159774

Fucking labour are just a bunch of whining cunts. If we have another election, conservatives would just get more votes.

Realistically the only people she has lost favour with are the ones who already weren't voting for her. I don't think the DUP deal matters to most people desu

If she was smarter she could play it as

>We're giving Norn more say in parliament, for too long they have been apart from the Union. We are the Conservative and Unionist Party

What was the intent of this?

>"If I lose even 6 seats it won't be me negotiating Brexit"
>Loses 13
>STRONG AND STABLE

He's literally a Murdoch puppet but go ahead and call him /ourguy/ whilst he fucks up another leadership bid

*blocks your sovereignty*

Something to do with British produce I think

It's me skull man I crushed the LABOUR skulls this is a Tory thread

*Drops mic*

God save the fucking queen

The Conservative leadership aren't thinking like that. The election was a diaster, May's election has fucked them. The only reason she is still around is to attempt to create a pocket of "stability" so they can try and forge a route out of this shit show. The DUP pact* is short term (hence why the DUP are stringing them along to get short term gains), there will be a winter leadership election and then a general election before the great repel circus kicks off.

t. Ruizcar

For what it's worth my advice would be to just explain to your current gf the situation and then tell your ex in no uncertain terms that you want no further contact with her and ask her to never contact you again, be formal.

However, you should archive and store everything your ex says to you both now and in the future, just in case you want the police to get involved. Or, if she tries to accuse you of something to the police.

Don't try to retaliate and don't mention to your ex that you may involve the authorities, as she may choose to escalate. Don't modify any of your replies to your ex beyond "please do not contact me again", no matter what she says etc.Tell her at every instance of contact that you want no further contact and are not interested, but record all of it.

>Poison can't kill me if I don't allow it to be put into my body

Well... yeah

>Unironically celebrating the return of (((Zac Goldsmith)))
The STATE of you

I'm sorry.

>britcucks

Reminder that we're never leaving the EU.

This is sensible advice. Thanks pal. I think I'll go that route.

t. funky papa

Why did we do it lads

Hugo Chaves took Venezuela from the richest in South America to the poorest. Imagine when the UK will be poorer than Romania and when Brits emigrate there to work on farms.

Labour splitters desu.

>tfw 450 votes off 4 more seats

Well done lad

Aye good point - it's about how best she can spin it I guess. Best case scenario is that once the shrill voices quieten somewhat, the ship will be steadied for Brexit. Worse case scenario see:

>The Bow Group recommends urgent reform party rules to ensure the following:
>An urgent meeting of conservative activists and organisations to debate the Party's future
>The election of the party leader by the membership at least every five years
>The election of a party chairman annually
Primary selection process for all candidates
>The ability for members to vote on policy at Conservative Party conference
>The restoration of the role of members to speak from the floor at Conservative Party conference

The main barrier seems to be the 1922 Committee who will obviously not want to give up any power or influence. But I reckon that a senior Tory like Boris has enough clout to force them into submission.

I don't think that the Tories will end up adopting the proposals - as you said, they're all too arrogant, too narcissistic to move past petty short-term manoeuvring, and too set in their ways. But, if these proposals were somehow put into place, things would gradually start to change for the better.
You'd need to change a lot of other things too (get rid of all the smarmy Oxbridge twats who seem to run CCHQ for example), but it would be a great start.

This is why the STV is needed. No sitting MP should have less than 50%+1 of the vote.

So when will we adopt the Euro, lads? I'm thinking within the next decade.

>implying (((Zac Goldsmith))) didn't call in some favours
Have you seen that SNP faggot that won by 2 votes? It's bad enough that he's SNP, but he's such an arrogant little shit

is it true Jap girls love the big white cock?

asking for a friend

>can't even beat a brexiter in one of the most pro-remain seats
The absolute STATE of this troll

So is Brexit happening or not?

>Laughing at the crushed hopes of the Lib Dems means that you support Zac Goldsmith

isobels expression during owens monologue
desu tories should just wait it out until brexit then go for another election in 2019 at the earliest, with a new leader. too risky to do another election so soon with corbyn having some momentum. im happy to see how things go with the DUP. as long as the tories 1) sort out a proper brexit 2) reduce income tax thresholds as promised and 3) be extremely careful with anything regarding cracking down on encyrption etc then i'll be happy for the next couple of years. Brexit is so vital.

Having said that, Boris could easily make a leadership bid and as Tory leader with a decent manifesto and campaign could actually get the landslide that May should have got.

>>boards.Sup Forums.org/fit/

NOOOO. STOP WITH THE FUCKING ELECTIONS.

Can't wait until Trump visits :-D

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bADdJuN-4Ag

Yes, Ignore the media faggots articles desperately trying to stop it

We're planning on fucking up elections until everybody forgets we're supposed to be leaving.

I do think that other user's post is the reality. Unfortunately. Though I think another election will just see another hung parliament.

LAB can only realistically form a government if they involve LIB and SNP and that will be even more of a shitshow than what we have now