Live in the UK

>live in the UK
>economy is great, get a job immediately
>spending 8 and more hours a day on work
>life is nothing but sleep and work, get nowhere in life, no time to have children, can't advance any political goals, no time for friends

>live in Latvia
>can't find a job
>plenty of time on my hands but nothing to do
>pointless existence, can't have children or make a difference in the world, just reading about foreign politics online

What the fuck are you supposed to do?
How do you even secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?
No matter how I look at it, it seems like I will die alone having made no difference whatsoever. All the time I spend researching history and politics will be a complete waste of time.

>8 and more hours a day
>life is nothing but sleep and work

You Euros know nothing about work do you?

Have some Latvian jokes to cheer you up.

>you Euros
Fuck off, you ignorant cunt

Atm its pretty hard to get a job in the UK just saying

stay in your country slav, paki or not you are not an ethnic brit just like all the rest

24 hours in a day
8 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep. That leaves you with 8 hours of ''life''. Getting to the work place takes 30 min and it takes 30 min going back, for a lot of people it takes much longer. Then you have to take care of the dirty clothing, eat, do laundry etc. I'll be generous and say that leaves you with 6 hours for yourself a day.
Now what the fuck can you do in 6 hours? If you want to go to some kind of a political rally it will take you an hour to get there, you'll be at the rally for 4 hours and then you go home to get some sleep.

I worked in the UK for 4 years. In all that time I accomplished nothing. The only thing that I had time to do was go to the gym.
This shit is crazy. I simply don't see how you can live like this and have children while also being well informed on politics and moving up the ladder to make a difference.

It's too fucking easy.
It's literally as simple as the boomers say it is, just walk in and ask for a job.
I didn't have a choice in going to the UK. I was sent there with my family, and all of us found jobs immediately. The only people who don't have jobs in the UK are inbred Scots who are extremely entitled and will quit the job after a week.

Why not just live in your own country instead of coming to ours?

Or you were given a job because your a minority (as part of the plan, ever wonder why you were asked about your ethnicity when applying?)

I am not a minority and they didn't ask my ethnicity. I've spoken English since I was 10 and I fake accents to blend in better because I don't like people going ''omg what is that accent lol where u from lol Latvia never heard of it lol XD tell me about Latvia! :DDD''
This is just retarded. You're bringing up affirmative action out of nowhere to justify your retarded belief that it's hard to find a job in the UK, as if anyone from Latvia or anywhere else from Europe could ever benefit from affirmative action.

Can you fake an American accent and upload it somewhere for lulz?

It's like that for a reason, mate.

why don't poor white people breed? poor non-whites breed like bacteria

>It's too fucking easy.
nigga what

where are all these jobs and WHERE can i find them
even the available ones say you need x amount of experience or credentials which are stupid

Different time preference, r/K selection theory.
For the dindus and spics it's just ''me fuk Le'Dasha, me no put on condom''
For me it's complicated and other hwites it's complicated. You think about whether or not a woman is compatible with you, whether or not you can provide for the kids, what environment they would grow up in etc. Having a kid is at least an 18 year commitment, but ideally I would like to at least live with the woman I will have kids with, just to see if I could be together for 18 years and take care of children together with her.

Say fucking what? Here in eastern europe we work even 12 hours a day for barely a little.

>Travel to Peru
>Find any job and live with your white friends
>Start buying fertile land, chickens and rabbits with money you saved from working in UK
>Stablish pol colony above 3500 meters above sea level and bleach the country

Easy

>economy is great, get a job immediatly
guess how I know you don't live here

please don't come here again

First you have to lower your standards. If the jobs you're looking at require credentials, and you have no credentials, you are looking for the wrong jobs.
Factory jobs require no credentials whatsoever, same with working in a mall or supermarket.
It's not the greatest thing, but those jobs aren't as shit as people make them sound out to be.

As if I had any reason to go to the UK. Ugly women, Polish and Russians everywhere, everyone drunk and drugged up, locals are all 5'5 with beady eyes, the major cities are all filled with shitskins, barely anyone speaks English etc.
The only good thing I can say about the UK is that the economy is good, and maybe it isn't anymore since I haven't been there for 2 years.

Maybe if I want to learn Russian I'll go to the UK.

What is the cost of living like there?

You/ a group could set up a school for the children of people who work in the UK to go to so you can share your passion for these academic subjects and they can get an education away from all of the pop-culture mess they are trying to force feed kids here.

It might turn into something great.

I am serious btw.

so why does Asia has an explosive population growth?

8 hours isn't even that long mate, I know a guy who does like 12-15 hours a day

>The only people who don't have jobs in the UK are inbred Scots who are extremely entitled

Where did you actually go?

nothing ,jews have cornered you in every way possible . The only solution would be migrate to some big welfare state like france,marry french women, make big babies,live in rural area(cheaper) ,atleast this is what cuck varg adviced :D

>>economy is great, get a job immediately

Brexit is about to change that for the "better".

>This. Don't come to my country unless you really want to fucking put work in for the white race you cunt.
Just got done from my shift I started at four in the morning you nigger.

>Fuck off, you ignorant cunt
Shut your fucking EU cuck mouth about my son or we'll kick your ass again you pussy.

Because they're r-selective species. Whites and neanderthals are the only humans who have ever embraced K-selection. Neanderthals were bred out of existence. Whites are on the decline and getting replaced in their own countries.
I think we're just fucked. K-selection is a great thing that produces a better civilization, but r-selection wins purely with their numbers. It's like a global Zerg Rush.

You said virtually no jobs exist in Latvia for Latvians but how easy would it be for someone like me to get a job over there?

He could do that in murica and skip the sharia zones. Rural blue states offer gibemedats to whites also.

Fuck off, cuck.
There is literally no reason why anything should change for the UK because of Brexit. The only thing that changes is that the globalists can and will punish Brits for pulling out of the scam.
They could literally just stop giving money to the EU and that would be the end of it, but no, EU has to fuck them over by cancelling trade agreements, putting on sanctions on them, and whatever else tricks they can pull to hurt the UK.

Not supporting Brexit is like not supporting someone who is fighting against his bully.

Please punish us Germany

We deserve it for being ignorant enough to bite the hand that feeds us known as the EU

If you're in any major city or area with a large population you can find a job easily stop telling yourself lies to feel better about being a lazy and worthless waste of a human being.
My CV was on Indeed and I was contacted by the employer to start the job I'm currently working it's easy if you actually want to work instead of sitting on your backside pointing at this and that cunt talking about why you can't get this and that.

I didn't say ''no jobs exist in Latvia for Latvians''.
We don't have affirmative action. I said I can't find a job. We have high unemployment, we don't produce much, especially since EU fucked us in the ass. Because of EU we are simply a breeding ground for cheap labour to export to other countries.

>My CV was on Indeed
this is a fucking scam of a website right?
they never reply to me, not even to decline

also what job did you get

Fucking based Latvia fuck this German loudmouth cunt, once again unhappy that we aren't playing your fucking game eh cunt?

I work in a juice bar, I work hard and have a key already after one month it's not difficult cunt.
Apply for everything,

Besides India and the Muslim parts it really doesn't. Even Bangladesh has an average of 2 or 3

I'll update my CV senpai
whats the pay like, renting/mortgage? in or outside london

Talk shit Kraut mad that we told you ta get to fuck and you can't do anything about it?
Pray we don't get tired of your shit and come after you with the US again because this time we might just not be so nice and fucking end you once and for all.
France is backing you though aren't they? haha at least you have that fucking pussy.

I got seven an hour my first month, now on 8.50, paid monthly which can be a bit of a hassle but rent is not as bad as people say if you compromise and take forty minutes to an hour to travel in to the money traps in the centre of the city.

Now, I don't know much about Baltic states and their unemployement rates or how easy it is to get a job. But I'd assume it's fairly easy to find a job if you're looking hard enough for one. Or better yet, start your own thing.

What a great way to live. Commute an hour each way to work in fucking juice bar for 8 quid an hour then come home to a bedsit.

Fuck that, I can live comfortably in my parents house with my £260 a month universal credit from the government to spend on beer and steam games. Feels good desu.

He's 100% right mate. I work for the nhs, it and social services are filled with incompetent eastern euros and lazy Africans/Asians. White British men don't get a serious look in unless they're doctors.
How much does two hours per day of travel cost you in fares and time?

tfw you live in Stoke.

>peru
>white
>not in charge of ruining my online games I play after the work jew

about two pounds and forty pence a day and eighty minutes to two hours of time

You can do a lot of shit with 6 hours in a day, more if you aren't a baby that 'needs' to get 8 hours of sleep a night, then weekends, plus you Eurocucks get stupid amounts of vacation time.