Feminism Ruined my Self Esteem

Men of Sup Forums, have you felt the same way?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Grow a pair

Feminism is a tool of satan, you aren't wrong for exhibiting masculine traits or for treating women like women, man up.

You can't change feminism's effects on society, but you can change its effects on you. You don't cave to something cruel, you feel the knife and carry on regardless. You're in charge of your own strength.

If you allow women to get under your skin, you are a faggot OP. You need to understand that you could take a "strong" feminist and force her to suck your dick. Not that you would, but you have the power to do so.

Feminism doesn't exist though. It's just the men that have become lazy and numb. The larger the "feminist", the bigger her need to be dominated by a fierce alpha male. But the kind of man she needs doesn't exist in the society she lives in.

Besides, the degree of "feminism" in each country is linearly analogous to how westernized the respective society is. That just shows that "feminism" is a quality that exists inherently, and it's the means of expression that can turn it into poison. Originally, it may have been a strong sense of motherhood and taking care of family. Western societies have allowed it to be expressed in a very meaningless way, a desire for women to become men.

I'm not versed in feminism but guys have to quit thinking they're running the show when they're less than 50% of the world's population
Guys don't seem willing to even do their share. They think they're entitled to call the shots and all they've done is fuck up the world
Men aren't rulers but think they are, even the weediest, creepiest, most impotent, useless, worthless of them
Guys need a reality check, need to pull up their socks and quit playing with themselves all the time
Agreed ?

One of the perks of being gay is that I don't have to put up with women's bullshit.

Faggot

Honestly at some point it probably was, all the "men are shit" "men are worthless" "I hate men" posts and things you see start to wear on you after a while.

I'm glad, in that respect, that i found Sup Forums and it helped open my eyes to this shit so when i see it now it just kind of galvanizes me to feel better about being a man, if out of nothing but spite at some points

preach it sistah

Every time I hear the girl I'm dating has had sex before I drop her like the bass. Fuck sexual liberation. It's made more whores out of our society than anything else.

i dont understand what you mean with that, could you explain it or is it too hurtful?

Men have a saying, "there is no greater evil that a good man who does nothing".

Same thing applies to women.

Feminism made me think that women, or at least leftist women, wanted to be treated like equals. Treating women like equals in college lead to a ton of rejection because it turns out no woman, even liberal feminists, want to date a man who treats her like an equal. And that rejection ruined my self esteem (although it's recovering now that I've gotten more comfortable with trad gender roles and am more successful with women as a result)

Us Slavs are too tough to be affected by feminism. Mostly because we're in a constant state of infighting so we can keep our race strong.... especially the southern Slavs. =P

>Wants a virgin
>is a virgin

Kek that's what I call optimism

>guys have to quit thinking they're running the show when they're less than 50% of the world's population
You do know that hypothetically, it could be possible for 10% of people to oppress the other 90%? Also, saying that men "don't run the show" debunks the idea of patriarchy. You can't have "men are evil oppressors of women" and "men don't actually run anything and just think they do" at the same time.
>Guys don't seem willing to even do their share.
"Their share"? As if we owe you something. Men only work under the assumption that it will get them laid. Why should we work for free?

Traditionally, it was assumed that women wanted to have kids, and stay home and take care of the kids, while the man worked in order to bring resources to his family. But then women got greedy, created feminism, and now we're at the level where feminists are experimenting with the idea of "can we remove a man's motivation to work, yet still have him work?" Spoilers: No. You can't, and your attempt to get free slave labor will actually destroy civilization in a few decades. You can complain about it, deflect, call me names, make up all these excuses, but really what you're doing is superstitious. You believe that you have a certain combination of words, a magical incantation, that will somehow undo men and women's fundamental biological reality and will get men to work for free.
>They think they're entitled to call the shots and all they've done is fuck up the world
No, men invented all of the things you take for granted. You're not exactly making men want to work when you're implying we should work for free, and when you're showing that nothing we do will even be appreciated anyway.

wut? feminism confirmed everything I already knew about women. I feel justified every time I tell a woman to fuck off if they want something from me.

No

I'm a 26 year old virgin because I'm a white male. White women feel like they should get with black men. White men are supposed to stay virgins.

Kek, top tier b8. (You)'s everywhere!!!

>Feminism Ruined my Self Esteem
Fuck that. You have to be pretty fucking fragile. They should piss you off, not break you like an egg shell.

Feminism is just females shit-testing men.

Kind of yea. Women have too much societal power. Try talking to a girl and she considers you ugly she will call you a creep and run your life

Oh boo hoo, women talking shit and gaining power made you feel less strong and dominant. How evil of those people to desire to be treated equal, while the white male suffers from it. Grow up crybaby. A woman being equal to you doesn't make you weak, but whining on the internet about it does.

Feminism didn't ruin my self esteem, being ignored by women regardless of what I do, does.

Feminism just means that when I decide to cut ties and ignore women back (because fuck it at this point) I get called a misogynist.

You're a dumbass. Feminism will eat itself and it will happen sooner than later. Just don't date feminists pleb

If anything, I draw strength and self reassurance from simply existing, since my existence as a heterosexual welsh-German Y-chromosome makes them shake uncontrollably and foam at the mouth.

exactly this and many of then like that kind of shit

>flag

Have a (You) that wasn't half bad

>A woman being equal to you doesn't make you weak, but whining on the internet about it does.
In other words, criticizing feminism makes a man weak? No, it makes him logical.

This may actually be true, at least in some cases, but that doesn't mean every man who criticizes feminism is some sort of beta loser or something. Feminism is annoying and obnoxious, so it's no surprise that some people would react to it negatively.

Mine certainly not. I always knew 95 perecent of female authority to be fraudulent and i called it out more often than not i was got my way. It only made me appriciate and love true feminity. I really despise any feminist girl/female, who shows sigins of fake manliness i let them feel it.

>i got

Not necessarily ruin my self esteem but it did made me realize just how irrational the female gender can be.

Tbh Feminism is absolutely cancerous. It infects women's minds because it empowers them, then because it's been a good thing before, they claim anything and people just assume they're right.

I don't give a fuck about feminism anymore, all I see on the internet and irl is people complaining about feminists/transgenders/whatever, while I never actually see any in daily life. I hated it during "gamergate" and I hate it now, not the feminisms mind you, the constant whining and clickbaity videos, exploring what some purple haired bitch yelled at some other dude I don't know or what some 14 year old wrote on her blog, who the hell cares?
Why are you letting yourself be so caught up in this internet bullshit? It's completely trivial and anybody who is already caught up in the cult like mentality of new wave feminism ( or trumpism for that matter ) is never ever going to change their mind, they'll just keep repeating the same things they already heard a thousand times in their respective echo chambers and everybody will pat each other on the back, congratulating each other on how much better they are than ""them"". So any discussion around it is completely pointless except as a form of mental masturbation.

Because some of us have to actually deal with feminists on a daily basis

>about
I didn't say he was weak for critizicing feminism, I called him weak for losing his self esteem because of it. You're a weak little bitch if you feel threatened by the rising power of previously opressed people, no matter your gender or race. (And yes, females used to be opressed)

Yeah I bet everyone on this board is constantly being harassed by crazy feminists all day, they just can't step out the door without some green haired crazy person screaming in their face about wage gaps.

Get real man, nobody here actually has to deal with problematic feminism on a daily basis, unless they're somehow actively involved in it.

no, because im not a bitch.

>it's been a good thing before
I hear this said a lot, but is this actually true? This seems like a shallow statement that people just repeat and don't really question. Why should we promote this idea that women need to own houses, they need to vote, etc.? I don't think most women really want to do any of that stuff or care about it. Women at their core are really baby-makers and they need to be home taking care of the kids, not worrying about "muh rights". It's so overrated for people to whine about how oppressed they are. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if women just embraced their natural desires, instead of creating this stupid feminist system that just wastes everybody's time? Feminism basically just cucks women.

>You're a weak little bitch if you feel threatened by the rising power of previously opressed people
Why would I want someone else's power to rise? How does that help me? Forgive me if I'm not incredibly concerned with boosting the power of others, when I don't benefit from it in some way. I guess that makes me a weak little bitch.

Compare it to something else. If I want to stop Islamic immigration, and if I think more white people should reproduce, because Muslims are reproducing at a rate 4x faster than in the USA, that makes me a weak little bitch? Wanting my own tribe to win makes me a weak little bitch?

here's a (you) you deserve it

how?