How many years would you guess Sweden has left?

How many years would you guess Sweden has left?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5~

That's Dortmund fans.

Real talk, i think 2030 is when they are 3rd world

damn shame

more than the US

I hope for them to be collapsing by 2025.

200+ years

It'll be a slow death. Id say 10-20 years before they either go tits up financially or an Islamic theocracy is installed (or both)

Some ISIS ''refugee'' should blow up those Cucks

negative 3

>Love against all the odds: Lesbian Muslim couple from Iran tie the knot in Stockholm... and the delighted imam is gay too!
>Sahar Mosleh and Maryam Iranfar married in Swedish capital Stockholm
>Both were forced to flee Iran where gay people are given the death penalty
>The couple were married by Imam Ludovic Mohamed Zahed
>Imam Zahed who is Algerian but lives in South Africa is also gay

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

>inb4 all 3 are beheaded and/or get acid thrown in their face

Sweden is a ISIS/Terrorist Safehouse place.

Birth Rates & Force decide whole controls the land in Europe.

Archives:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I would say 20 years, but we will see major degradation of society within 5 years.

In 10 years, parts of Sweden will be completely ungovernable and bordering 3rd world status.

In 20 years, Uganda and Sweden will be twin countries...and not because Uganda will have caught up to the Swedish level of development, but because Sweden will have fallen to theirs.

It depends on the outcome the next election. Worst case scenario, ~15-25 years until engineers, academics etc start leaving the country and the economy collapses. Right now you can see the cracks in the system but the 2015 crisis only caused a ~4 year increase in taxes by a couple of percent, which isn't enough to warrant an exodus. If we have a repetition of this, and when we start giving citizenships to Syrians, Afghans and Somalians from the latest crises in 2-3 years we'll see tax rates that grow exponentially. The economy is the key issue in Sweden, it's the only thing keeping the ship floating. When the tax rates become too high for companies to stay, the welfare system will collapse, and this will result in the biggest crisis Sweden has ever seen.

>5~

Explain why you used tilde (~) after the number 5.

Tilde is not the same as ≈

Sweden exists only as a memory for those of us old enough to have lived here before the mass immigration, and for those reading about Sweden in books etc.

Not memeing, Sweden no longer exists.

-10 years.

15 years until rapebabbies start making their own

this

I feel sorry for you...
used to spent my vacations there...

Picture it's from Germany you fucking bitch

Where do swedes move to typically when they migrate?

Sorry frenchy, I wouldn't be talking shit if I were you.

I remember that early meme about McDonald's in Sweden and how it was staffed by literal 10/10 blonde qts, I remember posting them back when I still had goybook and looking at the buttblasted uggo American girls saying shit like how they can't all look like that...

shame.. Hitler was onto something with that Nordic exoticness and it being near perfect aesthetic but now that's almost completely ruined

London, or the US.

>muh correct symbols
>muh autism
i reckon you have an iq of 180~

I will have cheese in your ass and eat it too!

How many muslims have tasted cum?

realistically 5-10 but depending on how authoritarian the feminist government is willing to go maybe 20 years.