Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dafz_dW2bY
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

You think you do, but you don't

kys

dont worry is much better this way

You don't. As a native born american, growing up around so many conflicting cultures, I can tell you it sucks. Everyone looks at eachother with suspicion, and everyone just groups up with their own nationality. Multiculturalism is a sham when noone wants to mingle with eachother.

same for Croatia

Congrats. Want a cookie?

YOU GO HOME RAZY KOREAN PIG-DOG

> tfw being cuck

why?

what kind of migrants do you want in Japan ? From wich country ?

Quintessentially croatian

white multiculturalism or shit-colored multiculturalism?

no one wants to move there because of godzilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dafz_dW2bY

Well, you're wrong.

de ja vu

You need to get gassed.

go live in somewhere like brazil or one of sweden's no go zones for a few years and see if you still feel the same.

You're either a gaijin who nationalised or you have no idea what you're talking about, and have never experienced multiculturalism.

It's cultural stagnation second only to Islam

Ghost yourself you insufferable nip

Your Korean is showing.

Yeah, I'm sure you do lots if mingling NEET-kun

kys kike

That's just your nip gf's passport, English teaching faggot.

Now go and get a real job.

Japanese women are literally made for whitu dicku

自殺してください、パンピー。

??? Are you idiot?

ahh, finally a reason to visit my catholic bros.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

kys
sage
etc

you make this thread every two weeks

sage this

Post more qt japs.

>1 Post by this IP

really makes you think.

So you think your society should devolve into a society that not only promotes social terrorism, but ignores the problem even exists? kys

I've got something that will fix that, OP

because?....

Thats because you dont have it yet

Who will fuck Japanese women without black men?

Stop watching western TV shows

Have you ever heard of a place called Europe?

We won't forget, zainichi-san :)
You are not Japanese.
saged

Well you're a fucking idiot then and you're definitely not Japanese so it's not really any of your business.

Japan does. It will simply cease to exist without it

Why

No, what you NEED is a better working culture and more life-fulfillment. Japanese in many ways are a great people but your country is a stifling, fucked up place.

Jap women like white cock ONLY

You are shitskin/nigger. KYS

How hard is it for a jew to get Japanese citizenship?

How did sex become so normalized in your country's pop culture?

Come stay at Malaysia, take a good look on multiculturalism, we are the most peaceful multiculturalism, but our history is written in blood.
Check out Operation Lalang, 13 May incident,
Than think again.

Can you endure it?
The domestic terrorism, which target people whose skin color and religion is difference from them.
Are you muslim? are you a nigger?
Do you really think they can be reason?

Better fap in anime and die yourself, nip.

The only good thing about this thread, you can see all the newfags shitting up Sup Forums
Fucking faggots, if you don't know this guy and reply with anything other kys saged reported and the zainichi infographic you need to leave

>This delusion

All women love BBC!

Big black cock is what Asian women need!

No citizenship, Deijima only nanban

It's not about the race nowadays, we are turning into a muslim country kid. It's always about the RELIGION.

Well sorry for being more civilised than the menstrual stain you call a flag.
t.2008 kys

>t. Zainichi

Putting all of us on a single island again? Oy vey it's like anudda Sakoku!

Fuck you.

Japan seriously needs a breeding program to make more of you. Cash incentives, Japanese Sharia, loans from government that are forgiven after the 4th child. Shitskins are not a solution, they only create more problems. And gaijin need to realize Jap-girls are for jap-men, and gaijin girls are for gaijin men.

I wish Hiromoot would implement a Japanese captcha so half of these nip pretending english teachers be gone.

I hate shit skins anyway.

Asian women + black men = hottest pairing

Tightest pussy meets biggest cock

I want to hear his rationale

What amazes me about his autism is that he cut out that Pepe picture, laminated it and used that to place on top of his sheet of paper.

Fuck off - don't take away my harem of qt j-girls.Stay in your room and jack off, if you don't want to get fit and aquire harem korean sluts an dem big tittied j-womens with their beta husbands at work.

That's one cucked nip......

在日乙

As somebody who comes from a pretty diverse area I find this isn't completely true, but it is in most places. I hang out with niggers, spics, poos, redskins, and chinks. I'm even friends with a Jap and my closest friend is Korean/white who has Korean/White/Spic babbies while another is a Chinese Muslim who I've been helping to learn English for years. Adulthood is far different than cliques in school but even in school I hung out with many different peoples. Niggers are still assholes 95% of the time if there are more than two of them together, though. One of my nigger friends was a New Black Panther and ranted about killing white people once. It was awkward to say the least. I joke about slavery with my nigger friends and they call me masta. I joke about illegal immigrants with my spic friends and they return some bantz. I ask every Asian actually from Asia I meet if they've ever had dog/cat. Nobody has ever seemed offended before assuming they're over 18.

I will say I lived in a village that was 97% white for a year and it was way less shitty. I miss there not being trash everywhere. I'm all for pockets of diversity in the US as long as it doesn't get out of hand like it currently is. I would like Japan to stay the way it is but I don't want it to die out. Something has to be done. Preferably without immigrants.

To implement Japanese Sharia, no education for girls after 8th grade. The low level of education would make the women very male dependant, thereby strengthening the pair-bonding between male and female as she would have no real employment options. The government could also assign men to women at age 20 if normal methods of finding a partner fail. Just look around the world where population is increasing, do the same, but with Japanese twist.

How about some sexy white women instead? Pic related.

Educated nip working women are the best though

JAPAN NO!

1. They probably have had 30 black dicks combined

2. Shaved puss is trash tier

Fuck Croatia, Marko Perkovic raped you in the ass and Miroslav Skoro bukaked your face