Gems in my Movie

Has anyone gone to see this yet? Was thinking about it but I got a sneaking suspicion that the "INDEPENDENT FEMALE ROLE," will take "MUH PATRIARCHY" to a whole new level, also killing those evil, terrible, awful Nazis I suspect will play a pivotal role in this possible bastardization of:

>Truth
>Justice
>The American Way

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
youtube.com/watch?v=b0dH4P0jHJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it set in WWI? So not Nazis?

>And then we cried

Fucking hell, perhaps I should pass on this because I'll be actively searching throughout the movie for kike agendas and satanic symbolism.

Yeah I think so, but that raises another question. If it is set during WWI, so the germans are not nazis, why are they portrayed as an empire of evil or some shit lile that?

I just think it's ironic they have to use tranny's for their "independent females"

But then I think it's sad that no one can seem to tell.

It was actually cancer free. The made the man's world is wrong shit more about humanity in general, not men specifically.

>then we cried

homosex isn't this gay

I imagine because of the things to come, in an attempt to paint the narrative "They were evil before the SS!" Perhaps I'm too sour, but my expectations are within reason.

SAVED

I think she believes that one of the German commanders is actually the god of war Ares, so the German rank and file are unintentionally working for the embodiment of war.

Then it turns out the British guy who seemed like a good guy was actually Ares all along.

>Tranny
>Wonder Woman

You just single handedly destroyed any credibility this movie had, thank you, seriously if I would have seen the buldge on the big screen I would have lost my shit bad.

>then we cried

uwu

> having a fictional character as a role model
You too can charge German machine guns armed only with a sword and shield, please try it out

Not to mention the Israeli actress...

Yeah dude, this shit is fucking digusting

I swear 25% of hollywood females are transexual males.

Who knows about the males.

>"After crying, we went home and I watched as Tyrone gave my wife a good dicking."

It wasn't that bad actually. There was typical sexism from the 1940's to which WW was confused and angry about, but she attributed that as a fault of humanity as a whole, not of men.

>also killing those evil, terrible, awful Nazis
This was set in WWI, not WWII. Would have been way too similar to Captain America otherwise.

>possible bastardization of:
>Truth
>Justice
>The American Way

America wasn't even in the picture. London was.

>London
Sounds like a bastardization of America to me.
>WWI
Proto-nazis, evil whites

People on pol pay jews to see shekel propaganda flicks? Since when?

already did that. didn't find much.

the film is safe. turns out gal gadot is actually conservative.
also she's from Israel.

both of these have proven to be absolutely wonderful sources of ammunition against the idiot liberals and their "muh feminism" bullshit.

the only really noticeable thing was the storyline was written so that there were only two remaining gods after the olympians had a civil war. Zeus and Ares. Ares as an allegory for the devil was blatantly obvious. Zeus as God all-mighty and Wonder Woman as Jesus weren't too much of a stretch either.

Yeah I agree. Film wasn't as crazy SJW as everyone's making it out to be online. Looked pretty cool, but the dialogue was quite shitty desu

Because the original author of wonder women was a weird fuck living in some kind of semi-lesiban three-way feminism and bondage themed marriage who thought that Germany served as a good stand in for all things evil and patriarchal about Western society.

Any movie with Nazis getting BTFO is good shit. Fuck those guys.

I spent my childhood with my grandfather telling me nazi killing stories.

Produced by Trump appointee current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

Skull and Bones Yale class of 1985

They're not even Nazis, it takes place in WW1. She kills regular German men who were forced into a horrible war for no reason as we get to watch YASS QUEEN SLAYY

FINALLY women can be a part of history, shows that WW1 was just a fun romp that needed more girl power

And I thought it wouldn't get any more obvious after John Wick 2 either, fuck. I can't bring myself to see a post-op kike, there are principals that must be upheld.

Goldman Sachs executive Steve Mnuchin.

Feminists and SJW are praising this Zionist propaganda film produced by a member of Trump's cabinet.

Alt right fags have no idea that trump sold you out to (((munchins))) lol

>FINALLY women can be a part of history, shows that WW1 was just a fun romp that needed more girl power

How do you not damage yourself by posting such bullshit, I am dead serious.

Jews have an unending hatred of Germans. It was there before ww2.

She thought that all germans were under Ares' control/influence, and that once she had killed Ares they would "be good people again".

I really hope you aren't serious and realize I was being sarcastic...

That's the message of this movie, as far as I can tell

FUCK she's hot...

Turns out the Anglos were under Ares influence. I guess this movie is actually #wokeaf

Nah, it kinda pulled an MGS2 still.
"What? I was fighting for the actual bad guys all along? Oops!" *shrugs*
Credit Roll

Aries was the hurler figure rising to power DUH. There was hardly 20 years between world wars.
No wonder you morons elected trump you're dumb as rocks.

>Then it turns out...
not like I was going to see the movie but you're still a nigger for doing that.

You're all under Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin's control.

DRUMPFKIN BTFO

>Was thinking about it
>even thinking about giving money to that
They shoehorn propaganda even in Disney animation nowadays, you aren't serious.

It's a really good film and a great action movie.

And no. No nazis. They don't even say the Germans are bad guys but that they're being manipulated by Ares.

Then it comes out that Ares was actually manipulating the British the whole time. Not even shitting you.

The movie names the eternal anglo.

you have proof of this because this is hilarious if true.

>she

Fair enough.

>implying you wouldn't gargle her meatballs and pepperoni for days

>Meatballs

Go back to fucking leddit.

>The leaf was being sarcastic with his shitpost Fuck off.

Yes SHE

That's a fucking woman dammit.

Not everyone is a trap.

>How do you not damage yourself by posting such bullshit
welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Lol they literally did the whole le evil German scientist shit, some bitch that's le mad bomb maker and of course brutish commander who fugs her for bombs because half her face melted ala vanilla sky.

Then the brutish leader inhales drugs and becomes brolic.

Its fucking cartoonish

Super heroes are a jewish invention.

Why do you waste your time on this shit instead of becoming a real Übermensch yourself?

>Übermensch
All but a memory now.

>Just before Adolf Hitler's suicide. his valet, Heinz Linge, asked him, "For whom should we fight now?" To which Adolf responded, "For the man who comes after me."

right in the feels...

I watched it, it isn't feminist propaganda, at least not more so than any movie you used to see in the 2000s.

It's an good movie until it gets near the end and events become too convenient and it drops down to being 'okay'. The 7.5 average score is correct.

it was a decent movie you raging faggot
next youll stop using toilet paper because feminists like it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

Broomsticks aren't that dangerous.

Jews ruin it. This was female goyim first good movie and the kikes make fun of them subversively. Basically, hollyjew's declaration of we have your women's mind goyim and there is nothing you can do about it. Good but the Jewish bigots really are pieces of shit.

um, Nazi's are pussies? nobody fucking cares? They lost because they suck? Hitler is a lying little bitch?

>Cancer free

You must have seen a different movie. I mean as soon as they get on the fuckin boat to leave pussy island they start the narrative that men are useful for their sperm and nothing else.

Wrong.

>thread Hero. Redsox tat.
This guys gets IT.

>um, Nazi's are pussies? nobody fucking cares? They lost because they suck? Hitler is a lying little bitch?

And IDF whore playing wonder woman is actually pretty appropriate. This country is terrible and we should all fix it so we don't have to feel bad. Remove the Zionist Occupation Government.

WW was garbage and to say it wasn't in your face SJW is wrong.
Native American: "his (white dude)'s people did it to us"
Paki: "I want to be an actor, but can't because of my skin color"

Not only that, the movie was fucking terrible. Bad CGI. Bad characters. Wonder Woman has a shit back-story and appeal. Plus what the fuck were the accents? 5/10 wouldn't see again.

never even thought about watching this trash
main actor is a literal jew, enough to put me off

go back to plebbit

>things that never happened

Because they were fucking agressive imperialists passing people through the meatgrinder.

Watched online, not letting Jews have my money on this one, it's a decent movie, just all hype

I thought fanfics would stop with Trump's election.

> so the germans are not nazis, why are they portrayed as an empire of evil or some shit lile that?

I dunno lol

>Has anyone gone to see this yet?

As a movie it was good until the end. With Batman v Superman it seems they like taking this whole anime/mmo bullshit approach in terms of "boss fights". They really need to fuck off with that because it ain't DC.

Sure wonderwoman gets PC from time to time but that's because she's a social outcast. No one else seems to give a flying fuck.

Just fucking look at these "women"

You can't fake the bone structure and their related ratios. Biologist can identify the gender of a body from the skeleton alone.

You think this shit stops applying cause you wear a dress? The first ladies are all trannies too.

I imagine the brits do this shit too. The elites have been dressing their boys up in dresses forever, you think they just stopped?

(((Female)))

(((female)))

They probably all go crazy once they find our their dick got chopped off and they got pumped full of harmones

no nazis in ww1 asshole

Watching the feminists eat each other because Gal Gadot is former IDF is hilarious

God I hate that bitch. This is the only funny redhead I know.

The eternal anglo strikes again

You guys are such sexually insecure neet virgins.

Some women have broad shoulders and more muscle tone. Not every in-shape woman looks like fucking Twiggy.

thats.... thats now how vaginas do. did fucking shad draw this or something?

I like Wonder Woman, she was too beautiful to stay at the U.N. and she's well groomed. Definitely not someone sjws have claimed since they're too busy being triggered by her.

>buckle up buckaroo
The post.
Quite possibly.
youtube.com/watch?v=b0dH4P0jHJA

Hahahahahah

Fuck off, can't hide manhips or manhands.

you will never have a hot chick trained to kill by your side losers.

>the film is safe
You sound like an SJW-tier pussy. Did the the new shitty ghostbusters remake have you literally shaking?

Seen it. The very first shot (globe from space > zoom on the Louvre's Pyramid) let's you know "who" is behind this movie.

During the course of the film you'll see early 20th century London being as full of muslims as it's today, every white male character other than the love interest being explicitly depicted as evil, stupid or deeply corrupted. You will learn random facts like how whites killed the Indian Americans or how whites wouldn't let a muslim midget be an actor because of the color of his skin. And you will see a Jewish actress portray a brave warrior trying to kill an unseen -metaphysical- evil force that is manipulating European nations into fratricidal war via political trickery and deception.

It's the perfect weapon of mass propaganda, it hits all the right emotional points as a movie and it's very carefully designed to inoculate their cultural memes in the minds of the viewers.

Are people really so insecure that they need a fucking movie character to feel validated?

That's really sad actually.

I'm no twig, and I was with a chick who had shoulders as broad as mine. She was Lithuanian and had some viking blood.

And yes, she did menstruate. Oh, but I'm sure that was a regular routine she carried out to trick me into thinking she was a post-op tranny. Right.

Sorry, not seeing the man hands on Gal Gadot's part, and she has two kids. I'm sure they were test tube babies. It's a big Illuminati conspiracy to replace women in Hollywood with trannies.

Movie was good. There were a couple blatant anti patriarchy scenes but nothing too over the top. Plus all sjw reviews don't go past them leaving the island.

This is th answer I was waiting for, blind eyes cannot see when they themselves force it shut.

Jewish woman jumps into a Christian chapel and destroys it to kill a German.

Enough said

Main lobby when she's changing outfits has a Star of David in the center floor

Then emerges from the dust, at the top of the cathedral, as the new Christ.

If you're into archetypal narrative you may dig it, though. The whole thing is a Satanic inversion of the Hero's Journey. That's why the "love/female vs. war/male" theme that is apparently at the climax of the movie doesn't really work in the end and falls flat: Diana has not sacrificed anything in order to solve that dichotomy, Trevor did.

Hey OP are you the dude with the E;R youtube channel?