Support Black Panther by not going to see it

Support Black Panther by not going to see it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want out of this timeline user

maybe it's a good thing islam is taking over

I think many are realizing this by now.

What the fuck is that new symbol beside the heart and thumbs up symbol?

>niggers want segregation ins schools, some want in cities too
>niggers want separation in entertainment too
didn't they forefathers actually fought for equality? and now they want segregation in everything again?

i just dont understand wtf is going on.. do you reckon Martin Luther King would like to see how niggers behave today?

it's the poz symbol. click it to give yourself aids.

Segregation is fine by me.

So we all agree niggers are like children. Savage, feral children.

When did you guys get the interwebs?

This is a good idea...

Instead of "boycotting" movies and bringing even MORE attention to it...

We should start telling whites not to see movies because it's for blacks, not evil whites. Then black movies will lose money.

>to my fellow white people

lol no.

most niggers did not want forced integration but they didn't do shit about it. the whole MLK thing was about separate but equal representation that eventually got turned into 'muh equality.' and most blacks didn't care nor lift a finger to help in MLK's cause, if you want to call it that.

Well I'm going to take that advice, fuck going to watch capeshit.

Oh my God the comments.

I was never happier to be living in Asia and not in America, you guys are screwed.

>left wingers have gone so far in to pushing equality they've flipped round and now demand segregation.
And they don't even realise it, I'm honestly waiting for them to demand the execution of african americans for tainting african-ness with white culture.

By all means, go the next day! Better yet? Go the next week! Hell, if you really respect black people you will buy the Blueray once it comes out and only see the movie then! Or better yet, visit your african-american friend house and watch the DVD he'll have with him! And suck his dick!

This goy gets it.
Use their own regressive ideology against them.
Doublethink them to death.
Boycotts=Support

It's not the only way, but it's the most ironic.

At least according to Yuri, after the commie takeover all these people will be lined up and shot.

Who cares, I'm a man I'll do whatever the fuck I want.
>response to that faggot

The thing that pisses me off about this whole 'we're represented now' shit that's going on is these characters have existed for years in the comic book world. It's the same retarded hype over Wonder woman. Omg a gurl XDDDD but she's been around forever. X-Men had a bunch of women in it and that's been out forever. Wtf are they on about like there is no woman ever and this is some new phenomenon. Fucking Metroid is a woman Jesus Christ these people are retarded and are so vapid that they gain validation through media to somehow affirm their existence and give their lives meaning. Are their lives truly so empty and void of purposes that they have to relate cinematic characters to their struggle as if they're in some way oppressed?

Im buying a ticket for another movie on its opening night and then going in and watching it.

I fucking hope that the movie fails. I genuinely do.

It's how you call a post gay on Facebag

>movies get judged by two factors, opening weekend and overall performance
>guy is telling 60% of country to not go see it opening weekend to give blacks a safe space to be black
>record low numbers, everyone talking during the movie, and gang violence at the concession stand gives it nothing but terrible reviews
>due to bad reviews it will continue to perform poorly in theaters
>fails to get nominated for awards so BLM declares war on hollywood
i like it

>because I'm a racist now person I don't know shit about black people movies but black panther is some capeshit so I know about it
>realizing it is a racist troll thinly veiled as an anti-white troll

Fuck there were so many black hero movies.
Spike Lee built a career off it.
Action Jackson, SupaFly, Foxy Brown, Meteor Man, everything DMX did, Belly, Billy Dee Williams, Jim Brown...
These liberal cracker fucks that totally ignore black media history because they are racist as shit with their ignorant "what do we have now" bullshit rhetoric. Black people are in all kinds of shit, Power on tv, Luke Cage is one of the better netflix marvel shit series, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington couple of the best actors of our time. Fucking Blade one of the best marvel stories told with Wesley Snipes being one of the best action actors up there with Stallone and Arnie. Samuel fucking Jackson is a living legend across all people.
Tired of this ignorant shit.

>white people taking up space, like we always do

What the fuck? Is it me or is this some fucking straight up genocide language. An entire race of people are now "taking up space?" Like space is limited in society and white people are just wasting it?

did these fuckers never hear of Blade?

>and suck his dick
>id is b33J
And you got integers, why does kek will this. He truly is chaotic

>mfw this is not photoshopped, edited or anything
>there are actually people out there that think like this

Traitors need to be hanged.

I'm gonna support the shit out of it by never seeing it.

Do these people have jobs, or leaVe their moms condo?

Lol this is actually a fucking great idea. Imagine if the movie bombs because niggers are too poor or don't give a shit about the movie

I'm going opening night just because of this post.

These people are fucking insane.

I'd actually appreciate that

Every time

I can support this.
It's kinda annoying he was a pretty good super hero and they went to pander for this making him suck. I won't see it.

How low do niggers see themselves that they needs movies to help their self-esteem issues.

underrated

who even talks like that? "hi there fellow white people!"

This is the cuckoldry of movie theaters.

Can't wait for this tigger movie.

Someone who isn't white.

Weren't they terrirists and racists?

This guy is talking about black people like they were some specimens in a research facility.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals?

Let's all go see it opening night and loudly talk to each other and on our phones. Remember, don't turn your ringer off.

Guess I'm on board with this, because I'm not even planning to bootleg this bullshit, let alone not see it on opening night.

So go ahead and kick the seats, talk as loudly as possible, and hoot like chimpanzees to your heart's content.

>implying blacks pay opening night ticket prices and don't wait for the DVD rental

>Black Panther Opening Night Biggest Commercial Flop of the Year
I fully support this. Fellow whites, be a good goy and sit this one out.

That level of patronizing is more racist than anything Sup Forums says

This chick literally sees black people as her children

Who goes to the movie theaters anymore?

If I were a movie critic, I would actually be afraid for my life if I gave black panther any less than a perfect score.

>(((my fellow white people)))

You are correct. However, look at how old all these BLM assholes are. They either have no idea who any of those people are, or make fun of the movies because they are "old"

They only think about themselves. They want all of that in their time, on their terms.

You can't reason with them. Or try to show them the quality of things out there. Because it's before their time

Anyone who can pass no virgin policies.

P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E

>support black people by segregating yourselves

We tried to give them black only spaces but they bitched about it.

WE

wow a white majority society didn't create a lot of black super heroes, shocking

i only had time that weekend, but I guess giving animal..erm i mean based black men their segregate...erm i mean safe space is more important.

Yeah I bet he's rolling in his grave now

>who even talks like that? "hi there fellow white people!"
Semites and canadians.

And every time they make a sassy joke yell;
>Oooooo! OH NO HE DIDNT!!!

I'm starting to think that is Jews Inferiority complex what leads them to commit their atrocities.
Also, they are always trying to drag whites with them.

># of black people in US: 42 million
>Largest opening day: $119,119,282 (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
>Average Ticket Price: $8.84 (source: BoxOfficeMojo)

You'd need 13,475,031 black people to go see the movie opening weekend to beat the largest opening. That's 32% of black Americans.

fucking hate watermelon, I'm sorry but I just don't get what niggers see in it

Neither has any black majority society

This bitch has never been to the movies with black people in the theater apparently, because they are a nightmare once the movie starts.

I'll put it to you this way, they are the reason we have all the "Be Courteous and don't talk or use your phone during the movie" messages that play beforehand.

If I were a nigger, I'd have an overwhelming urge to facially deconstruct this patronizing piece of shit. And funny thing, I got the urge regardless.

Black people are not very creative or intelligent so it does not surprise me.

When this shitty film will be released?

always remember, behind every
>we white people
is a big nose

That's why Wonder Woman got such a high score. Can you imagine if anyone actually critiqued it? They would instantly be labeled a white Cis male who is oppressing strong women.

I liked the movie, but I don't see it as perfect or the best movie ever. I have to go look to see if there are any negative or mid-ground reviews & see what the comments are.

Has anyone found out if Robin is Jewish yet

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

The founding father were white nationalists. They never intended for nonwhites to be citizens

i'm not going to see it because i will never watch another super dicksucking cockmongling faggotass nigger nigger nigger hero movie.

You westerns are fucked! It's even worse than Putin and this muhfucka North-Korea lord.

HEY HEY! HO HO! That white people are got to go!!!

Fuck dude what the fuck

This is some 4D chess

> no whites go see the movie opening night because of 'respect'
> very weak box office opening numbers
> execs decide to stop making black movies

I'm starting to feel this way more and more every day

>when you finally come to the realization that nobody actually cares about these issues deep down but everybody has been collectively trained to virtue signal and pretend like they care in order to earn social brownie points
is society too far gone, anons?

>Yte guys

What purpose does this misspelling serve? Facebook isn't Twitter, you can use more than 140 characters.

It reminds me of Sup Forumsacks who say "t*rks" or "wh*tes" as an expletive.

>without white gaze
>directors probably white as fuck
>comic book writer probably white
These people need to be gassed

if it flops it is just proof of racism. If it's a success ebil whiteys didn't give blacks their own space. Whatever way there is racism

>Going opening night for any movie, ever

I can't understand how people can enjoy being packed up against each other, body heat mingling with random strangers. Nevermind Black Panther, fuck giving blacks "their moment," give blacks space so they don't fight or mug you, so you don't have to deal with their hooting and hollaring.

I usually wait two weeks to go see a movie so the theater is nice and empty, but for Black Panther I might wait and extra week just to make sure.

The next thang will be that whites must not go out from home for respect!

This. Niggers dont have the attention spans to watch even the simplest films, or enjoy art in general.

They literally do not understand how to enjoy something as simple as a movie and thus have to ruin it. There seems to be a pattern..

god im glad there's a gook invasion instead of a nigger invasion.

blade came out before it was popular to parade around your progressiveness and tolerance towards blacks

the fucking guardian gave it 2 stars out of 5, if you'd believe it

In what way does respect mean removing yourself from the equation entirely? Am I some sort of animal? Fuck you.

What's next though, we sit at the front of the room so blacks can have the better seat?

>avert your gaze, white boi
>your gaze is a microaggression
>look at the ground, white boi

>(((directors)))

>self employed

I knew it was the answer but felt compelled to check anyways