What does Sup Forums think of our new coalition government?

What does Sup Forums think of our new coalition government?

The Conservatives, and the Democratic Unionist Party,

Are these the values Sup Forums admires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, although I do not speak for everyone on Pol. And nor does anyone else, so silly question really.

>What does Sup Forums think of our new coalition government?

It's hilarious. a vast taxpayer funded comedy.

this election really takes the mind away from being worried about being killed by radical islam.

Personally, I love it. I voted for May to stop Corbyn getting in and turning us into Palestine 2: Jihadi Boogaloo, but Evil Mummy is stupid, having some pro-Brexit Protestant Terrorists reigning in her globalist agenda is perfect, I hope they run candidates in England soon so we can purge the heretics nationwide.

God Bless Nirn.

There will be no more talk of the Diplodocus from this point on.

we are a board of peace!

The radical Islam attacks leading up to the election were probably what swung it for the conservatives really

labour made quite the show regardless, it surprised me. I am glad of the few days off of being worried about jihadis and these election shennanigans have provided that. There isn't a tv show this funny

Ulster man living in the US.

>Pro-Capital Punishment
Nothing wrong with that. An expedient solution to a problem. All repeat criminals should be killed.

>Anti-gay Marriage
Homosexuality should not be legitimized and should be discouraged. Marriage is the keystone of the family, the institition that has been the bedrock of Western Civilization since the Roman Republic (BC). Homosexuality should be discouraged as well as it is a perversion of the natural order.

>Jail sex-workers
Is it better that they remain on the street and continue to proliferate diseases and spread the culture of loose sexual conduct? Of course not. Sex workers should be euthanized. Institute sharp penalties on both the supply side and demand side. Most prostitution is pushed by a small group of Pimps anyways. Take care of them, you eradicate most of the problem.

>Anti-Abortion
Considering the UK does not have many minorities, I see nothing wrong with the prohibition of abortion given the cultural zeitgeist abortion lends. That is, it assumes recreational sex is harmless and if someone isn't careful, they deserve a free pass. They made a mistake and ought not to live with it per their reasoning. I think they should suffer for their licentiousness and sheer retardation and not using proper birth control methods. Banning abortion is very minor too as unfortunately, women who make these mistakes will pass their bad genes on. I personally think a more radical solution is needed, that is, women who have kids out of wedlock should have mandatory abortions and should be spayed so they are henceforth incapable of sexual reproduction.

>Fundamental Christians
They actually are not. All of their positions are argued in a secular fashion without religion.

I think those actually harmed us, seeing as it made May look like a fool for cutting funding to the police and running with the "Strong And Stable" slogan while people were being murdered in the streets on a weekly basis. If not for the Daily Mail running stories on Corbyn being against Shoot To Kill in all circumstances and all his other crazy ideas which made their way onto social media, it would ultimately have helped them.

Scum organisations like YouTube running adverts encouraging kids to go vote for Corbyn, and Momentum shills on Sup Forums spamming the meme that he was anti-Jew because he supports Palestinian terrorists (which even infected Andrew Anglin) were the major threats, voter turnout seems to indicate the former was very effective, I'm not sure about the latter though, I'd hope people on here had more sense.

sharia law for all

>mfw Marxist labour faggots meet with the Irish brigade

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

You don't have a government yet, slow down. May isn't that competent.

why are you in thailand?

>Banning abortion is very minor
Well they do imprison people for life if they abort, the mother and the doctor.

I voted dup, East Belfast is Muslim free, feels good man.

Just to fix your chart, most instances of sharia tend to consider dancing as sinful.

>>Fundamental Christians
>They actually are not.

actually they are. If you are really an Ulsterman you would know that the core of the party is still Free Presbyterian, that the majority of the party are ceationists and theocrats, adn that they are anti democracy and pro biblical law.

as for the rest of your ideas - please go away and live in a desert as a hermit and never spread your terminally stupid genes.

>Two Different Idiologies.
>Two Differing Religions.
>White and then you've got SandNigger.

>Scum organisations like YouTube
ah the right wing defending free speech and legal political campiagning again.

not really keen on democracy are you? Like the DUP.

I'm a fan

The doctor should be immune from prosecution. Yes, jailing effectively accomplishes the same thing, however, it would be exceedingly cheaper to just sterilize her. Nor would not be seen as a "political prisoner".

>killed more people than IRA

What the actual fuck?

>East Belfast is Muslim free
because no one wants to live in that shit-hole. run by gay cross dressing pedophiles and their political partners in crime the DUP.

Corporations aren't people, and they pay no tax, they have no right to interfere with our election.

Do you think Russia should be allowed to interfere in US or Frog elections?

>killed more people than the IRA
I guess thats true if you dont consider prods and brits to be people

Good to see you brits are trying to go full V for Vendetta

>Pro terrorist genocide.
>Pro opposite gender marriage.
>Anti baby killing.
>Anti Cathocuck but still Christian.
Literally the only thing bad about them is wanting to put whores in prison but when has there ever been such a thing as a perfect party?

The UVF had a larger kill count than the IRA?

I just want NI to be left in irrelevancy where we won't be at risk of globalisation. Is that too much to ask?

YouTube (as owned by Google) is an American organisation that does not pay tax to the British gouvernment.
It has no business interfering in British affairs, yet there it goes telling people to vote for Corbyn.
Meanwhile they still don't pay the Anglo tax, collect all our data and they have no problems doing these things at all because the British deep state allows them to.
Corporate fascism in a nutshell.

>This is what passes for conservative in England and Europe.

Reads like standard Republican talking points. Even the Jailing of prostitutes is considered bipartisan in nearly the whole of the U.S.

What's wrong with putting whores in prison? They're sinners, and the law is saving you from sin too.

WTF I love DUP now.

The UVF literally has nothing to do with the DUP though. Share the same goals but they were not linked.

Ulster resistance had quite a few DUP senior member involved but they didn't kill anyone. And were even condemned back in the 80s by the party.

>brits
>people

>t. Sinn Fagg

That's like saying the American Republican Party is evangelistic based on the tea-party movement. Some users might be but most people supporting the party are obviously not Free Presbyterian.

These ideas are not stupid, they are solutions to major problems. Most people just decide to live with a problem and forget that it can be solved. I fixed my life by reading and applying good ideas. I think society can be fixed if it would do the same.

>theocracy

Look who's back. It's the le radical centrist not willing to live in NI but still willing to tell us all how to live here. A literal gaybo to boot.

>The UVF literally has nothing to do with the DUP though. Share the same goals but they were not linked.

Yeah, just like Sinn Féin had nothing to do with the IRA

My man

how did youtube tell people to vote corbyn?

a> not a frog - jsut work here for a compnay that deals with my old place of incarceration, Bombardier (or Shorts as I fondly remember it)

funny thin is that post Brexit the aero industry here in france (you know - Airbus East Belfast's biggest customer) are talking about moving production to the EU... so all those Brexit loving eejits in East belfast (at least the ones who work rather than scrounging the dole and running protection rackets) will be out of jobs.

got to laugh eh?

and B> corporations are run by people who pay tax, and the corporations pay tax as well. No I think they should not be allowed to make political donations of political interventions, but who paid for the ads? they are allowed to do that.

Just like the Saudi businessman who gave the money to the DUP to print anti brexit leaflets in London...

>Antifa views.
>Headcovering: Tick, can't go to an Antifa rally without covering the head.
>Outlaws blasphemy: Tick, anti-antifa speech is hate speech.
>Restrict alcohol consumption: Tick, Antifa support higher taxes on alcohol and more NHS spending on teaching people to drink less.
>Get very upset about symbols: Tick, Nazi symbols are their most hated thing.
Clearly Antifa is Islam and therefore a terrorist organization.

>It's the le radical centrist
with extremists on both sides it's nice to have one in the middle. at least we know where he doesn't stand on things.

Well no, SF was the political wing of the IRA.
The PUP is/was the political wing of the UVF

I honestly would love to live in a sharia state

No he's right. If you'd said UDA, you might've had a case but the UVF frequently butted heads with the DUP. DUP definitely supported the UVF's anti-Catholic actions though.

Thanks Cathocuck. Nobody cares what you think though. Gambling and whores are perfectly sinless in England.

The cucked-UP, Iris couldn't get enough of Irish nationalist cock.

MICKED.

>Anti-Abortion
This is retarded. Abortion keeps the nigger population down, and kills off retards, babies with other genetic fuck ups, future whores, and other genetic waste. Abortion is the only form of eugenics we have left.

And England is a brown hellhole. What's your point?

you tube users pay taax on earnings. Google pays not enough tax on earnings, but does pay some... and will pay more...

even so - do you think that whether or not a newspaper pays tax makes any difference when it comes to the adverts it runs?

We don't have niggers. 98.3% white. Keep your mongrel mouth shut.

sinners. So when you threw that first stone, was it at your mother or your sister?

beam in your eye, you hypocritical bastard

It's the brown people who don't like whores. Cathocucks and Muslims are just two sides of the same religion.

>Pro-Capital Punishment
>Anti-Gay Marriage
>Jail Se-Workers
>Anti-Abortion

In what morally bankrupt society are these seen as bad things?

some DUP members are ex UVF/UFF/PAF. many are ex UDA. Some are still UDA (and who knows about the other three letter groups?)

You think the DUP are not "involved"? Away home and feel yer bumps, wee lad.

England.

>The radical Islam attacks leading up to the election were probably what swung it for the conservatives really

It was the opposite you dumbfuck.

Being the home sec. , May was in charge of keeping an eye on these guys and Corbyn's dirty strategy was to blame her for all the recent attacks.

>burger forgetting that Northern Ireland 98.21% white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland

Northern Ireland has excellent genetic composition so abortion is a cultural issue, not a demographic or eugenic one.

You missed the point.

Youtube IS NOT BRITISH
but her it goes telling British people what to vote.
It's like Obama telling you to vote for Macron. What fucking business do these American globalists have telling foreigners what to do? Their advice is unwarranted, uncivilised and the same thing happened back before the Brexit vote. It's revolting.

Such as? Name the DUP members that are/were senior paramilitary members.

The worst the papers could get was Peter Robinson who was in the Ulster Resistance and he's now retired.

I hear they want Farage to be part of brexit negotiations. sounds good to me

IRA only killed Brits and traitors, not people.

no.

the Republican party was originally quite liberal. It has been hijacked to a certain extent by the Tea Party, but the base is not fundamentalist.

the DUP was founded by a fundy christian theocrat, and the entire leadership is still either of his church or of a similar fundamentalist church. The majority of party officials and candidates are also fundamentalist.

they have within the party aims that go far beyond those they talk about in public - they want a theocracy. they want to ban alcohol, close all entertainment and shops on sundays, teach creationism and ban evolution, happily flog people and indeed stone them to death, according to Iron Age Mythology.

they say this in private. In public they say "We love the sinner not the sin - gays are ok, ish, just we don't want them to have marriage rights, because that is something God made for striaght people" In private they say that gays are perverts, evil, and should be killed, castrated or given electro convulsive shock treatment. Those are the moderate ones.

they are an anti democratic theocracy, biding their time, and trying to impose their will ont eh people.

their voting support does not reflect a supprot for those views - most protestant voters tolerate those vile perversions of the Christian message of hope and brotherly love, simply to oppose the vile policies of the opposing marxist lenninist anti democratic Irish republican terrorist party.

and before you ask - I amy be in France but I was born and liven in Norn Iron for nearly fifty years - I have relatives (I am ashamed to say) in the DUP.

>Such as?

The English public tend to take a baby with the bathwater approach to this stuff.

So the 'such as' argument won't work in that environment. Both sides have tarred the other and no arguing of specifics, no matter how accurate will untar them.

>ban prostitution

I think it's absolutely brilliant that 10 surprise seats or whatever it is has everybody freaking the fuck out.

I just hope the coalition holds because this can only be good.

>The UVF literally has nothing to do with the DUP though.

Dude this is not true at all.

There were literally pastors/ministers who had senior positions in certain "organistaions", some regularly in the news. There is even a comedy charachter in one of the NI tv shows based on one of those guys.

Everything is plausible denial in NI, like Gerry always saying he was never in the IRA lol

>It was the opposite you dumbfuck.
well if it was the opposite, why did every uneducated racist interviewed outside pubs say they were voting conservative because of the attacks?

you think the general public even KNOW may, any of her history, policies, or what she did to the police, I'm telling you - you live in a bubble.

Most of the country, like 70% don't even know what a "Home Secretary" is.

Whatever made you think I was gay?

not that it would matter, but, really, you are delusional about so many things...

And i would be happy to live in NI, if it wasn't for the DUP and Sinn Fein. And I may jsut live there again, if Brexit is cancelled, but since I like my work and the climate in the south of France, i doubt it.

I waiting for people to name them though. If they were so rife and senior, surely it should be easy right?

no one has answered me how youtube supported corbyn/labour?

lol, the UVF - scum and murderers, bisexual child molestors and drug runners. My grandfather was in the UVF, under Carson. Those were patriots. the modern UVF - their only loyalty is crime.

What did the conservatives do that made the Lib Dems not like them?
What's different now from when they formed a coalition a few years ago

yeah, I don't stand on people's necks and order them to not use the swings on sundays.

i really feel sorry for tv shows
they have to compete with real life

>I waiting for people to name them though. If they were so rife and senior, surely it should be easy right?

And while you're waiting both sides will keep tarring the other. And let's be honest any names given would be denied as unfounded allegations -while the tarring in the english media of both sides continues apace. The english media will give neither of you an out.

10 MPs will dictate the Government policies
that coalition will last 10 weeks
DUP will blow the Tories into pieces
Then the libdems might benefit from it

I like it, the anti-christian left is of course losing thier shit about the DUP opinions on gay marriage etc. Not realising they are showing more and more people thier hypocrisy towards Islam holding the same ideals. Additionaly by highlighting the groups connections to the unionists they are by extension showing how many politicians (esp Corbyn) had pro IRA sympathies,

That they are pushing for Farge to have a prominant position in the Brexit talks is a bonus.

You know, for someone that goes on and on about how much work he does, you sure never seem to be in work when these threads pop up. Are you just an edgy atheist? Is that what this is all about?

Like this lad:

sorry, you used the word "morally"

You obviously don't know what the word "moral" means.

but being a DUP supporter and therefore a free market kill the poor and fuck the sick hypocritical bastard you probably think that "bankrupt" means "I got away with fleecing my creditors hee hee lets do it again."

Not enough milk.

>they want a theocracy. they want to ban alcohol, close all entertainment and shops on sundays, teach creationism and ban evolution, happily flog people and indeed stone them to death, according to Iron Age Mythology.
Sounds pretty good desu. Except for the anti-science bent

Lib Dems have been wiped out for the past 2 elections because they got in a coalition with the conservatives.

Catholics aren't Christian. It's not hard to understand.

Fuck off LARPing nigger

the LibDems are financially liberal, the Tories are financially conservative.

The Libs were bullied by the Cons for 5 years, forced into policy rape, they have ptsd from domestic abuse.

Also the Liberal Democrats' reputation fell when they helped put in place austerity measures. They will never recover.

>Youtube IS NOT BRITISH

but British people buy advertising on it. So what. Sky is not British. How dare they comment on the election? Al Jazeera isn't british, how dare they say anything, Fox news isn't brit... get the point yet?

Free speech, not just for citizens.

>If you don't want infanticide, the rampant spreading of STDs normalised, rapists and murderers to sit behind bars chumming it up with their new-found mates and grown men showering with little girls then you clearly have the wrong morals
wew

This is just you not understanding what words mean. Which is rather embarrassing.

>implying jailing sex workers is wrong
wtf

>Well no, SF was the political wing of the IRA.
>The PUP is/was the political wing of the UVF

You're getting into the weeds here.

Talk to anyone who was involved and they will tell you that Paisley and Bill Craig were DIRECTLY responsible for influencing and encouraging the protestant youth into widespread armed struggle.

Paisley often gets the blame for the whole troubles to this day.

I don`t care anymore, I just want it all t burn down

Seems like the West is reviving.

What does morality means, for you, my dear pro-Sodomite friend?

>Free speech, not just for citizens
The UK doesn't have free speech. You'll need a better argument than that

I'm against the stupid shit like anti-gay marriage and sex worker jail time. because frankly its a waste of time to try and control that, it's going to happen regardless so the state should fuck off.

anti abortion... im still iffy on, not made up my mind.

and fundi Christians, lol.

so pretty shitty desu, also fuck mays police state bullshit

If you call a dog a cat does it make the dog a cat? Clearly not. Catholics are just Muslims by another name.

you're from brazil, whose capital, rio, is literally the faggot capital of the world,

>It's going to happen regardless
No it isn't. Not in NI. DUP has the power to single-handedly stop any of that stuff being legalised thanks to the GFA.

>iffy on abortion
>hates Christianity
Hello London gaylord.