Why is Sup Forums full of retardation?

Hey retards your roastie is back from this morning.

I know you can't accept a lady made your butthole sore so you have to think it was some guy pretending to be a woman.

Tell me all about how you went and bought some cream for your sodomized butts.

if its pink its undercooked

You have weak genetics and should kill yourself

>mydish

what did she mean by this?

No. Go back to /mcdonalds/

You know no one has an idea who you are right? You self centered whore. You realize successful men have plenty of options when it comes to women, right? Girls like you are only fun until I found something serious, don't you wonder why your relationships never last? Maybe you can trick a beta now that you're all worn out though.

>british women

There's literally nothing wrong with sodomy you homophobic whore.

S A G E

I

HIDE

YOU

THREAD

BEITCH

You are a horrible cook and consequently a failure as a woman and a human being. Consider drenching yourself in fluoroantimonic acid.

>roast beef
>literally raw

LOL

I know. If you did you wouldn't have posted such a dumb comment.
I know expecting something vaguely intelligent by subhumans such as you is my fault though.

I've been called a roastie because that's the only argument the retards could come up with.

Your roastie rant made me laugh.
The pinnacle of dumbness considering it was a sarcastic way of reminding the retards on here of what happened this morning.

Only the Brits and Americans know how to cremate their food to release its full flavour. Anyone who disagrees is a smelly savage.

Who are you OP and why are you making betas cry? I didn't see any roastie threads this morning

>Canadian

>Talks about cooking

Don't make me laugh pls

TRIGGERED. Found the faggot

What happened exactly? No one cares enough to remember

Is that what your meaty beef curtains look like?

A roastie, a fat pig, a landwhale. A NEET pretending to be a woman.

It varies according to the retard who posts

And who are you again?
Name, tits and timestamp will suffice

You're as witty as a female comedian

that meat is raw
also posters aren't here for 24 hours , doubt anyone here have been in your shit thread from morning
link archive

Just kill yourself. Hidden

non politics related, vain attention whoring post

reported & saged

Chivalry is dead so men first

I wasn't here this morning, but your attitude reeks of self-inflicted defeat

Who the fuck cares about the meat.

It's just some random pic of beef. God you have doo doo in your brain to focus on such irrelevant shit

>Your roastie
You don't belong here
>Can't accept a lady made you butthole sore
Half the people on this website are perma-virgins, it's not hard
>I'm totally not some guy pretending to be a woman
You know, you might actually be a woman since your banter is weak as fuck

it's the op pic you posted, fucking retard
supposed to represent the subject
which idk what is because you're referring to a fucking thread i wasn't in

As opposed to what, this thread has no topic except "pay attention to me I'm a girl" so people are finding a topic

proof of xchromosome? post your tits in thread. or post your mangled beef curtains ie yer pic related. timestamp also.

>also posters aren't here for 24 hours
y-yeah that would be crazy

Nah, I had much fun getting retards like you triggered

Sup Forums is where the mentally challenged like to congregate

Quit larping, Chris. I know it's you posting this thread. I can see your laptop screen.

There is a topic. Why is Sup Forums full of retards?

Sup Forums can't see the topic even when it's under their nose!

delet this

You can suck my roast beef and my lamb chops you busted up ass degenerate with NO ASS. SAGED.

What's the topic then?

Roastie comes from the retards who used that as their only argument so your green text is just more retardation

>>Canadian
>>Talks about cooking
This coming from the country whose greatest contribution to agriculture is mad cow disease. A place were potato chips are considered a legitimate side dish, jellied squid is a delicacy and deep fried fish and chips is the height of culinary arts, all washed down with warm beer. I'd rather eat cat puke from the dumpster.

Kek, whatever makes you moist sourpuss