Naked Woman @ Western Wall

newsweek.com/outrage-woman-strips-naked-jerusalems-western-wall-624185

A 23-year-old woman took off her clothes at Jerusalem’s Western Wall holy site and then made a break towards the men’s section, shocking worshippers.

The Times of Israel reported the woman, who is from the Jerusalem area, was stopped by security guards who covered her and and then detained her, a police statement said.

The streaker prompted shouts and screams from people praying at the Western Wall, the most sacred site in Judaism. “People started to scream and cry and when she started moving toward the men’s section, she was stopped by force,” one witness told Israel’s Channel 2.

One woman can be seen trying to cover the naked woman with a shawl, but she is pushed away by the naked woman who then makes a dash for the men’s section. She made it as far as the entrance to the male section before she is stopped.Two men are seen carrying her to a nearby bathroom area, not far from a small police station.

The detained woman’s family said she has suffered psychological issues, according to Channel 2.

liveleak.com/view?i=778_1497198604

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek
archive.is/LwWIf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot to archive it

>newsweek com/outrage-woman-strips-naked-jerusalems-western-wall-624185
archive.is/LwWIf

FUCK OFF LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I WANT NOTHING TO DO ITH YOU STOP FUCKING REMINDING ME THIS WASNT A FUCKING CLICKBAIT SITE YOU AUTISTIC LITTLE FUCKWAD SO TAKE YOUR GAY ASS BOT WITH YOU BACK TO NORGAY AND NEVER RETURN TO THIS SACRED SITE, ok?

bump

Omg u was raped :(((

Would you?

thats why i hate muslims more than jews. that woman would have been raped and then stoned to death if she did that in mekka or something.

yes,i would spaghetti her really hard

yes

Nice face (shitty brown skin, though)

Terrible body

If I were in love with her, sure. Otherwise, no.

She probably did it for some artsy fartsy "making a statement" type thing that's popular with the left right now

uuhg no, so gross looking

My pick would be beat to death. The rapists are usually in Kairo,Cologne or Paris, not in Mekka.

TRIFORCE

moar

Nicely ask her to dress up?

Thank you based bot

>you will never have a qt jewish gf
im going to kill myself because theres no more reason to live

HARRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM

ALLAHUUUUUU

I came.

Proof that Jewish behavior is genetic. They cannot help but be degenerates and ruin nations

If she'd shave, yes.

is modernity influencing the entire world?

at least we will experience techno-barbarism.

>Crazy women on the streets roaming naked
>Cultists, flat earthers burning globes on the street, westerners start building shrines and praying to black spirits
>muslims straight up neo-luddites
>3d printing goes crazy, shadow groups just print up ak-s, and ssr-s
>Climate change becomes earth worship, people unironically praise the sun and the winds
>12 yr old anarchists lel

>newsweek
>not click bait
Why does the jew lash out when he is angry?

Shouldn't we make an effort to not give any site our likes?
(The answer is yes.)

OYYYYYYY VEEEEYYYYYY

MOAR PICS PLEASE

Plus wandering neo-Marxist gangs with neon hair swarming people at random

It really is like Samurai Jack

>everyone just pretends not to see her
are Jewish women cucks?

The only thing lacking is hyper connected mega cities with crumbling infrastructure covered in smog with constant flashing neon signs.

I'd fuck her then and there. I'd drag her over to the wall itself and fuck her on the remains of Solomon's temple. I'd make her utter the name of G-d while I came in her holiest of holies.

I like your work, bot. Keep it up.

Girls who wear sandals are gross anyways

That fucking faggot looks more feminine than the guy with the rifle

BRAAAAAAAPP

Fucking cute nice perky tits too

cute af

>LIKE SERIOUSLY
>LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
>YOU AUTISTIC LITTLE FUCKWAD
>NORGAY
>, ok?
what did the normie newfag mean by this?

I hope she would have smeared her period blood on their stupid fucking kike wall

More evidence that the Abrahamic religions are stupid and they all need to be exterminated, the Jews and Muslims included.

So did they kill her and steal her organs?
Where's the rest of the story?

She lost the Jewish tiddy lottery.

This

>Being a kike female
>Not having Jewbs

Shame.

like mila vanderboobin?

No, she's fat, tits are meh, and that bush down there, ugh. Apart from the whole racemixing thing and not putting your dick in crazy etc.

Oh Deutschland, ja, das ist ein gangsta mein neger.

yes

You get that she's likely mentally ill and not doing this for your personal viewing pleasure, correct?