Is Sup Forums satire?

Is Sup Forums satire?

You should think for yourself and take what is posted at face value and see if you agree with it or not, not rely on the majority audience to tell you if it is or isn't satire and therefore conclude it is the right choice from that.
Fucking democracy is cancer.

depends on the poster and reader I guess

Shoetly answered i say everything like a joke but i also mean it. It's sad like that.

If it's not satire, it's roleplay.

Yes/no. It really depends on how easily triggered you are. If you can take a joke than Sup Forums is satire. If you can't than it's not.

It's satirical humour and larping

Everything on Sup Forums has been satire.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

its post ironical meta satire parodizing society.
we ironically make statements just to fuck with the official narrative and proceed to defend them for the hell of it. we then realize that this stance on the subject is actually preferabble to the other options and actually start taking the oppinion at which point it becomes post ironical.

Depends on how new you are

Everything posted here that I would disagree with, if it were earnest, is in fact satire. Everything posted here that I agree with, is sincere.

Yes mainly, with a few serious points made along the way. Only underage newfags think otherwise

Maybe

It is

And it isn't

This
Take the pill

No.
Here's a real great hint for life: no one jokes about something unless they're seriously considering it.

your birth was satire!

Your country is satire.

It saddens me and fills my heart with fire when I realize that many of my peers can only find meaning for their lives in the humor of irony.

There's so much wisdom, knowledge, and control in the world, but somehow they don't have the ability to save my people from nihilism?! It's downright criminal and shows me a lot about the type of people who claim to care about society.

2deep4me

If you can't tell satire from fact on your own and you think all post on any website are one or the other you are a retarded braindead fuckwit.

nothing wrong with making jokes while saving the (western) world. Sup Forums is doing all it can to redpill people, but we cant do anything if they are not listening. if we wouldnt have fun doing so we would have less motivation so making fun of everything is a good thing imo. also if its funny what we present to the world the world is more likely to listen to it as if its some boring stale redpill

no

i laugh so i dont shoot

Yes

No :)

No

Of course it is!

Come and stay a while, laugh at all the funny jokes with us. Bring some friends. Share the jokes you learn at school and work...

This.

maybe. i dont know. can you repeat the question

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NAO

Oldfags started leaving this board years ago. They feel that the board is overrun by an influx of children, but fail to realize that it is only themselves that has grown up. Sup Forums has always had the psyche of a teenage boy. Boys are not blinded by morality, they oppose it in the most childlike ways. The only goal of Sup Forums is to provoke and stir anger to it's own amusement.

People get angry, even raging mad, when they finally, deep within, understand that they are wrong, but refuse to admit it. Teenage boys knows exactly how to push the right buttons to cause that anger. Sup Forums is not intellectually capable of forming a coherent philosophy, but even the least gifted of our members are able to reveal soft-spots in the philosophical paradigm that we live in, simply by poking at them. The jokes are funny because they say something truthful.

>Oldfags started leaving this board years ago.
source: your butthole

you can always just this place

You should be able to find meaning in a sincere way. You don't see how "ironic" meaning is just a coping mechanism used to simultaneously acknowledge and side step nihilism?

I'm all for having a good time, indeed I believe the jokes are all the better when your full heart is in it, without the defense mechanism of irony.

yes we're all racemixing commie niggers irl

its for somestep some pseudonihilism, but not for all. a lot are also probably just larping as having lost all hoped ironically for real. irony doesnt mean you dont care anymore. its just a way to display the flaws of something in a humoristic way

> we

One big parody of society.