"I grew up in an all-white town in New Jersey, not Alabama. That's the country. I was born in 1956...

"I grew up in an all-white town in New Jersey, not Alabama. That's the country. I was born in 1956. I grew up in New Jersey in the '50s and '60s and race wasn't even an issue. It didn't exist." - Bill Maher
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This is is the guy many liberals/conservatives entrust with biting social commentary on issues of race and societal problems, and yet he doesn't have the good sense to understand how racism could've *possibly* been a part of pretty much every all-white town in the 50's and 60's?
Well, I guess it's just those moonshine-swillin', tobacco-spittin, 3-tooth-havin' country bammas that can only be racist, eh, Billy? Not people who wear polos and went to prestigious colleges, no siree!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJhPLGMhRuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a Jew. He was probably ensconced in his Jew neighborhood never seeing a nigger because no Jews would allow them in.

I guess he missed the race riots too.

>can't have race riots if there's only one race
>thinking black man.jpg

Meh. Maher is like shit mixed with lobster.
If you concentrate on the lobster, it might taste good...
But probly not, unless youre a shit eating liberal.

His mom was catholic

it was a funny joke.

and he broke the rule. never apologize

his dad was catholic his momma was a jew.

His mom was a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=WJhPLGMhRuQ

new video of bill maher and ice cube

being jewish he is part black being that when they were slaves all their women were raped by africans forcing them into exodus.

Isnt this the nigger guy?

>Well, I guess it's just those moonshine-swillin', tobacco-spittin, 3-tooth-havin' country bammas that can only be racist, eh, Billy?
I have lived all over the country--alabama, north/south carolina, georgia, washington state, pennsylvania, kansas, colorado, and texas. The people in the south are much less racist in practice because whites and blacks have lived together and have segregated their own communities--yes, blacks want segregation. Where I really see racism are northern places like washington state and pennsylvania and it's the niggers that are the most racist shits imaginable. every fucking thing is about race to them so the whites hate the nogs in-turn (unless you're a sjw cuck which is pretty common there)

New Jersey is the most racist piece of shit hellhole in the country

t. nonwhite who lived there for 8 years

Fuck off SJW. Not all whites are automatically racist.

Yeah, it's one of those damn nigger-guys.

Nope he more than once said his family was catholic and he was raised that way. I know because I follow him for the atheist stuff.

Diversity, only for the goyim.

Rich Jews and rich white liberals send their children to all-white schools that only they can afford.

Only we rednecks and working/middle class whites need to be "enriched."

1. Don't ever ask me a question using my real name on this board.

2. No one gives a fuck black people are the reason why United States murder and crime rates are so high; fact

3 Muslims rape women and think killing themselves for god gives them 30 virgins and just by practicing their religion they're considered retarded: Fact

3. Mexicans are considered black no white, illegals hurt this country. Sex trafficking, drug trade, cartels: Fact

If racism is real it's because people don't keep their own in line thus condoning things like black on black violence (every rap song ever) or beating your wife for speaking out of turn (every middle eastern government ever) or thinking illegals have the same rights as legal Mexicans that came here (Pedro and his whole family think there is no difference)

By these people showing no respect and keeping their own in line it's obvious the do not respect America thus racism is a lot of the time justified as taboo as that sounds

He's a fucking Jew, just watch him. He can say he's Buddhist, but he's a Jew through and through. He always has been.

>never lived around them
>defends them

Really thought he wouldnt desu. Bit disappointed

>I know because I follow him for the atheist stuff
Weird how you missed the part of his atheist documentary manifesto "Religulous" where he talked to his mom about her being a Jew and never going to church with the rest of the family.

I follow him for his atheist content he said more than once he was raised catholic.
I know the Sup Forums policy "everyone i dislike is a jew" but not in this particular case.

can polos be /ourshirts/ now? I just started wearing them and they are top comfy

hey nigga do you ever feel stares or silent judgement? Also, are asians or poo's or mexicans more friendly than whites to blacks?

I saw religiolous many years ago so probably i cant remember (i remember him saying something about talking to his mother about religion) but again he was raised catholic.

You should see his latest episode , from last Friday the "black intellects " went to town on his as a guniea to push their nigger agenda "intellectual stance " about race bill allowed himself to get BTFO by three niggers in one hour and one of them was a high ICE CUBE who said using the word nigger is bad lmao I don't like bill maher but you can see he but his tongue to push the Jewish agenda for niggers on that episode , I was getting upset at first because these niggers kept talking very highly about theirselves in a very immodest way , but in the grand scheme of things I appreciated the fact that they got a Chance to speak again , only because the more they speak the louder and dumber they sound and people will pick up on it eventually , yeah everyone is bending over for shantisha and Tyrone right now , but once the fallout trickles away and the populace that supports them keeps hearing their false narratives annoyingly they'll back off in a way that it does not seem to betray the niggers but back off none the less

He was raised nominally catholic, not even predicting catholic he didn't even know he was a Jew until he was like 12

He used to refer to himself as one in his stand up. Jewish is an ethnicity. Judaism is a religion founded on ethnicity. The point is he is ethnically half-Jewish.

Sam Harris doesn't practice any religion, but still will call himself Jewish.

If his mother is Jewish the Jews consider him wholly Jewish.

when I was a wee boy, my father told me blacks were allowed to work in town, they just weren't allowed to live there. The closest blacks were in a "city", (1970 pop 43k..2010 pop 20k), a half hour away.

Ok now I get it.