>"Donald Trump"
>BOOOOOO
>"He's evil"
>YEEEEEAAAAH
>"Kathy Griffin did nothing wrong!"
>WOOOOOOOOO
>"This is a dangerous time for comedians"
>YEAAAAAAH

I'm listening to this shit right now at work. Fuck me this show is pure liberal insanity.

They are literally talking about how Trump's words have consequences while saying that comedians should not face consequences for their words.

Other urls found in this thread:

wisconsingazette.com/news/wisconsin-man-defends-obama-hang-in-noose-sign/article_f97da83b-c6b1-59c0-bfb4-1474782d0949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me one good reason why a comedian should be punished for an obvious JOKE.

And no, your fee-fees getting hurt does not count.

Calm down and drink yo prune juice.

Free speech doesn't exclude consequences sweaty :^)

How is holding up a realistic severed head of your nation's leader, with a serious expression, a "joke"?
Where's the setup? What's the punchline?

You can say whatever the fuck you want but don't cry when it gets a negative reaction.

They just want an echo chamber and shut everyone else down. Got criticism? Nah thats hate speech.

Because one is a D-list comedian trying to stay relevant and the other is the fucking PRESIDENT

I just found it hilarious that a washed up comedian tried to make a serious political statement and it blew the fuck up in her face.
Comedians can make jokes about politics. But your political opinion is worth less than my shit.

>sweaty
Ok cupcake.

Damn Whoopi let me run my fingers through that barb wire you cal pubic hair!

Damn Whoopi yous a smelly nigga!

Really this is the crime being committed here. She's just not funny

I have a really epic joke planned, I just need a copy of your house keys bro.

An assassination of a sitting U.S. President could throw the country into total turmoil. This goes beyond your hatred for Trump. You might see it as a joke, but somebody who is mentally ill (Ember's Ghost Squad members, for example) could see it as a call to action. Secret Service takes stuff like that very, very seriously.

What is it

Where do you work that The View is on where you can hear it? Wait...do you work at the View?

You're right. Her opinion isn't worth shit. So why are republicans STILL sperging out about this weeks later?

Stop listening. Do what you're paid to do. What kind of a corn hole job do you have that allows you to watch women's shows all day?
This place has gone to shit if the mods allow this thread to stay.

What is this retarded argument? That's exactly what it excludes. Okay you can say anything but if the government doesn't like it they'll throw in jail, that's the consequence. You still have free speech though?

>They are literally talking about how Trump's words have consequences while saying that comedians should not face consequences for their words.

Should we really be holding the president of the United States to the same standards as a comedian?

About fucking time I see this show get thrashed on here. It's by far the worst of ANY of the liberal shows.

My grandmother watches it and it's literally the only place she get's any news on politics. It reflects in everything she says. This show actually has people watch it and agree with it.

It boils my blood.

Lol if you think Kathy is a threat, you might need to take a few deep breaths and calm the fuck down. Nobody cared about the "hang in there, Obama" protesters, nobody cares about Kathy.

Well if Trump depicted himself assassinating the president it would just be odd.

There's a reception area I'm currently sitting near. Customers are watching it.

A comedian should know when a joke is tasteless or way over the line of inappropriate, shouldn't they?

>hasn't seen the numerous threads thrashing The View

How can you possibly be this new??

Lol sorry you have such a shitty job. Maybe you should have stayed in school

show me some archives if it gets thrashed so often here? I certainly don't see it.

Nigger. That's the point of being a comedian. They cross the line. How can you be this dumb?

can you source any one of those photos as real?
I bet you can't.
A liberal has never been able to source any of them.
why not? because they are fake news.
staged photo ops by outlets like CNN.

Meanwhile leftists really do hold up beheaded presidents etc as a "joke" and nobody made them do it.

All of that is fine except the burning/hung one, that really isn't

The View is probably the worst show on television right now, for multiple reasons.

The biggest problem with these stupid cunts is how catastrophically uneducated they are, yet they still smugly opine about politics.

Why are you watching the View in the first place?

Also where was her outrage when that guy who played Kramer on Seinfeld got blackballed out of comedy because he went off shouting NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER at a nigger heckler one show? I mean, to me that's fucking hilarious, he just snapped. Or where was her support for Mel "Tell it Like It Is" Gibson when he committed the most grave of sins: speaking the truth?

And, hasn't Kathy Griffin been a washed up has-been comedian for AT LEAST a decade until she pulled this publicity stunt?

Here let me Google that for you, except I wont. Lazy nigger.

she wasn't punished you fucking moron. She had her gigs pulled because she is a piece of shit but she is still a free woman

I did google it. Last thread about The View was on May 2nd from what I could find...

What republican is? It's liberal turn now to say how victimized she was and drimph and racist etc etc

wisconsingazette.com/news/wisconsin-man-defends-obama-hang-in-noose-sign/article_f97da83b-c6b1-59c0-bfb4-1474782d0949.html

Too easy. Is your Google broken too? Lazy niggers

>all 4 of these are fine, except 2 of them
How retarded are you???

You must be a women, because thats the thin line all comedians have to learn how to tread, the line of it whether its not enough and people dont find it funny or if its too far and people dont laugh because they are offended. I bet you think john oliver is the funniest and most intellectual man of our millennium.

Its sweetie you moron.

Jailing jokers would be a form of obvious joke too. Obviously. Haha.

OP watches The View

Did you see Randy Stairs YouTube channel? That shit was terrifying.

The difference here is that these are either given very little coverage or are universally denounced on the usual MSM sites. This time, people are defending the action and so are leftist """"comedians"""".

Ok so now you're admitting you just started lurking, and have only been here for a month? You said yourself you have NEVER seen us bash the view, even though we just talked about it a month ago? GB2 plebbit, faggot.

Or the rodeo clown who wore the Obama mask.

He was fired, barred from the community of rodeo clowning, and the company he worked for had to undergo diversity training.

Yet people still believe everything they say. My grandmother watches it and thinks everything they say is spot on. This is a woman who straight up told me that she was voting for Hillary because she was a woman.

This shit show manages to stay on TV because mostly stay at home old women watch it before their soaps come on TV.

Inciting insurrection is treason, not a joke.

If liberals live her so much, then why are so many of them condemning her? The only ones I see who are supporting her are hyperliberal feminists. CNN fired her for fuck's sake!

It's incredible, isn't it?

And every single one of the retards who watch this garbage unironically think they're too smart to be brainwashed.

No, because I haven't seen a thread bashing The View. Pretty simple to understand.

This post best post

>An assassination of a sitting U.S. President could throw the country into total turmoil.
JFK

They aren't that common, since the show is so irredeemably bad, many here don't have the stomach to watch that diarrhea fountain of a television show, even to make fun of it.

>projecting this hard
>forgetting how scandalous comedians are
Bill Maher just said nigga on TV and is getting in trouble for it. There were threads on Sup Forums calling for Colbert to be fired for saying cock-holster. Comedians are often controversial, you need to pay attention.

the same reason I would get punished for calling some nigger a nigger

What was the punch line of holding a severed head?

Seems to me if you call yourself comedian, you can get away with murder.
LOL IT WAS A JOKE!

The View is the greatest cancer ever inflicted upon this nation. Every time that hag Joy Behar opens her mouth and starts baying in that awful, fried and cracking Jew shriek she is actually continuing a satanic incantation meant to erase all that is good and holy in this world from existence, and write her own retarded half-baked abortions she calls thoughts into the fabric of reality. I dream of the day she dies and receives the devil's due of an eternity whipping through hell on scorching winds, stung eternally by hornets and having her heart pierced repeatedly by the careful and cruel archers that live to torment the damned. Linda Hasselbeck was alright though.

Ill ask you the same question I ask'd my mom

>When dose free speech become hate speech?

Like I said earlier, most people are condemning her, even liberals. CNN fired her.

Yeah, it boils my blood. It reinforces the idea that not everyone should be able to vote. I've seen it too many times. There are way too many people out there that watch shit like this that isn't even based in reality and spew bullshit. It's insane we have a system that these people get to be involved in the decision making process.

Women need to be seen and not heard.

Don't be mad at bill Mahr for using the word nigger.
It was a joke.

She wasn't inciting anything. She's a nobody, nobody listens to her.

Yeah, the only reason I know about it is because I've visited my grandmother before when she was watching it on TV. Old women are pretty much the only people who watch the show and keep it on life support.

Cock holster is homophobic. Comedians shouldn't make joke at the expense of protected classes. Pretty bigoted and hateful.

>most people
>hasn't been paying attention to """"muh free speech(except when it's something I disagree with)"""" argument that's been going on
All of the news coverage has died down too. Imagine if a famous right wing comedian/news anchor did this with Obama. They would still be talking about it, making up stories about racism in america.
They would be thrown in jail as well, but fuck clumpf amirite?

The thing is, she made it out as a joke, but if we made the same joke for every single journalist that defended her, they'd call us evil nazis trying to silence journalists. It's the double standard that irks us.

>Christcuck triggered this hard
y u mad tho?

>GAS THE KIKES, NIGGERS AND FAGS
>Colbert was homophobic tho
You can't have it both ways, stormfag

>stormf*g
Nice assumption and again with the homophobia. Why does the first amendment allow bigots like you to propagate hate speech like this? My brother in law is a gay marine and would cave your skull in if you stopped hiding behind the keyboard and talked like that IRL.

First of all, Kathy isn't a news anchor. Secondly, try and find a right wing comedian and I'll show you an unfunny person. Third, scroll up nigga. Protesters held burning effigies of Obama and nobody was arrested.

Kathy Griffin should of been thrown into the gulag.

>LYNCH ALL NIGGERS
>GAS ALL KIKES
>...what? It's just a joke! Just a bit! A little skit!

Protesters aren't celebrities.

>my relative is a gay marine
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

So celebrities should be held to a different standard? Why?

This isn't r*ddit, that pasta is more stale and than the Easy Mac bowl sitting next to your cum rag in your mom's basement.

>First of all, Kathy isn't a news anchor.
I'm using news anchor as an example you fucking mongoloid.
>Secondly, try and find a right wing comedian and I'll show you an unfunny person.
Left wing comedian routines consist of bashing Trump or being painfully unfunny. It's all subjective, negroid.
>Third, scroll up nigga. Protesters held burning effigies of Obama and nobody was arrested.
>random protests by redneck Christians in the middle of Mississippi or Arkansas=semi-famous comedian getting coverage on national TV

Edgy

Because they're nobodies and nobody listens to them.

>hurr durr what r private and public figures??

I'm saying news anchor is a bad example you worm. Kathy Griffin isn't meant to be taken seriously, while news anchors are.

Literally EVERY comedian is liberal. Most don't talk about their views onstage, but I think the only comedian who would support Trump would be Larry the fucking Cable Guy.

>random protests by rednecks aren't important, I'm only offended when my guy is the subject of controversial demonstrations
Degenerate animeposters need to be gassed.

Seriously though, I think she got what was deserved. "muh free speech" conservatives are losing because they try to protect the free speech of the very people who wish to censor them.

It doesn't matter if you are a public figure or not. The laws apply in the same way. Kathy was exercising free speech, why are you fags suddenly pro-censorship?

>I'm saying news anchor is a bad example you worm. Kathy Griffin isn't meant to be taken seriously, while news anchors are.
>It's just a prank bro
>
Literally EVERY comedian is liberal. Most don't talk about their views onstage, but I think the only comedian who would support Trump would be Larry the fucking Cable Guy.
>projecting

>random protests by rednecks aren't important, I'm only offended when my guy is the subject of controversial demonstrations
How much national coverage did those protests get?

If any retard should be gassed, it's you, nigger.

>suddenly
>implying
I'm pro-censorship because you're not man enough to be homophobic IRL, but have no problem acting like a tough guy anonymously on the internet. You're another pencil-necked, sissy little privileged white boy that will never suffer the consequences of your hateful words.

>more projecting
That pasta is stale, but not as stale as that "my brother is a marine" bullshit you tried to pull. Fuck off.

She wasn't censored, she was dropped by people who found what she did immoral and appalling. Her "art" is still available.

Wow what a triggered little snowflake. They're just words, faggot. Try not to take them so seriously.

>24 posts by this ID
>being this triggered
This is why men with micropenises should be gassed.

I am sure Imus felt the same way

>snowflake
Hi Tomi.

>Give me one good reason why a comedian should be punished for an obvious JOKE.

Who punished Kathy Kikeffin? Her employers just decided to terminate her contracts, it's the free market :3

I know she wasn't censored, but there are fags like who wish she was. Free speech is a pivotal part of our society. That's why it's the first fucking right given to us by our founding fathers.

Referencing another victim of Conservative censorship isn't really helping your case.

"Free speech" allowed Hitler to attack people with impunity, how did that turn out? He was just a literal nobody writing his deluded musings in prison. Next thing you know, 6 million Jews and 30 million Slavs are dead. The Constitution is a living, breathing document. The founders never could've foreseen some of the vile verbal excrement these days being passed off as "free speech."

You'd be first in line pencil dick.

>They are literally talking about how Trump's words have consequences while saying that comedians should not face consequences for their words.

I'm not going to defend "the view" itself, but are you seriously trying to place a fucking comedian on the same level of accountability as the POTUS?

How fucking old are you?