SESSIONS IS A TRAITOR!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/874284600520048646
twitter.com/johnrobertsFox?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TRUMP SHOULD;VE FIIRED TO UGLY REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT

>Unnamed source

Literally nothing

He might be able to verify the account but he can't verify what was said between Trump and Comey because they were alone.

>is said to have

By whom?

Peter Baker and Maggie Haberman work for Fox News. Are you saying Fox News is fake? Fuck off

wow the u.s. attorney general going to tell the truth under oath

it's literally nothing, in fact you could feed africa with this nothing burger.

You fuck off Mike

Drumpftsters btfo hahaha

But he wasn't there. How can he?

lolwut?

fuck off Ahmed

Time to
MAKE
THE. CALL

By Fox you mean New York Times right?

Excellent. Looking forward to Trump's impeachment.

What? I thought there were like 10 other people Trump asked to leave the room so they can talk? I don't get what Sessions corroboration will get if Trumps already admitted the meetings and they're on tape

No one buys your drawings because you're a faggot, and no one likes your thread because you are also a faggot

The account that nothing happened?

They're super butthurt about being put in the back with CNN.

The shilling against Sessions is really quite something. Goes to show that the Jew fears the polite southerner.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

MUUUH COMEY IS A LEAKER BOOOOHOOO OHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

Trump should've been impeached 3 months ago.

Mass repliers should be killed

Wasn't the whole fucking point of Comey's testimony that Sessions and everyone else LEFT THE ROOM? How the fuck can Sessions corroborate Comey's account of the meeting if he left the room before it started?

The only parts of the story Sessions could possibly corroborate are
1) Trump asking everyone to leave the room and
2) Comey telling him a couple days later that he wanted Sessions to be an intermediary between him and Trump.

So what exactly is gained here?

Where exactly do you pick up some mad roman legionnaire armour?

I think the part where Trump asked Sessions to leave the room

1. Comey told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump
2.Sessions offered to resign, his recusal etc
Trump admin recently said that Trump still trust Sessions so it'll be interesting

Well that does it guys. Surely he can't survive this. We all saw it coming. *Sigh* I guess #ImWithHer now.

Sessions requested hearing to be public. What if he drops the goods on what was found in Comeys office when Comey was fired?

OMG Sessions will agree with something Comey said!!! This is it guys, Drumph is finished!!

I've seen John Roberts on TV before and I've become very familiar with his thinking. He thinks this tweet is fake and that the op is a loser.

haha i dont believe that. proof? and not some unsourced twitter screen cap.

BREAKING: Attorney General Sessions asks that his testimony to the Senate intelligence committee be open to the public - AP

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/874284600520048646

Holy shit... Drumpf is done.

How many hours til the mass suicides of Sup Forumstards start lads? I need to set an alarm to come here and mine salt.

I can't believe its going to end like this. Pure pottery.

yep

Yaaas Slay elf slaaaayy

You're next David

Lemme guess how this will play out:

>Weeks and weeks of MSM speculating about how horrible sessions testimony will be for trump
>Sources say sessions saw trump choking niggers to death
>sources say sessions saw trump eating borscht
>sources say trump asked sessions to be russia colluder

>Then the day arrives where sessions testifies that he doesn't know anything important and thinks trump's hair is stupid

You think Sup Forums will go the way of Germany?

Oh hey look, it's Malay mike

Sessions is a politician first, Trump supporter second
He'll sell out the entire team if he can get out of this without going to jail

Can't get the Mike Roberts tweet to show up was it deleted?
twitter.com/johnrobertsFox?lang=en

Comey made a big deal about the fact that Trump asked everyone to deal so he could have a one-on-one meeting with Comey. What exactly will Sessions be corroborating? That Trump had a one-on-one meeting with the FBI Director? That Sessions listened in at the keyhole like some shady spy and heard Trump asked his employee to be loyal to his employer?

There's more to the story that Comey neglected to tell

Called it last god damned week. Thankfully, Trump knew this the VERY FUCKING MOMENT Sessions recused himself from the "investigation".

Trump's already got a trap laid for Sessions, and we're watching it unfold. Fucking brilliant!

John Roberts is clearly the CIA's chief concern shill in the media.

He also lies all the time.

Why would James Comey not want to be alone with the President. The President has the right to know everything about anything they are doing. FBI is part of the team that briefs POTUS. This is very fishy.Trump is a guy who wants to get to know the people he works with as people and he can tell a lot about them in a personal conversation. FBI should be at the beck and call of the POTUS who represents the people. Comey thinks the beurocrats rule instead? Thayt is how all of this Deep State corruption started and continues. They are unelected Public SERVANTS who answer to the people through the President and elected officials.

Fake twitter screencaps should be bannable

Seriously Berger's get your shit in order. You are such an embarrassment to the world.

that comey asked him to not leave him alone with the president ever again and sessions ignored that request

My guess is that Comey didn't want to ever be in the position of bein singled out as a potential leaker of a convo, if Trump would tell him something shady: he'd either have to resign(yeah right) or try to leak it silently to the press, which he did and got caught and at that point he had to admit it. Trump caught the fact that the leaks were pretty precise and he tried to single out Comey to see what would happen and then the second day he made the same or similar Flynn coment publicly.

So Sessions will be corroborating that the former FBI Director was a poof scared of being in a room alone with his boss? Am I missing something here?

that's not even a real tweet, it just says he'll testify before the senate intelligence committee.

Go fuck yourself Mike

how is your response relevant to the posts you linked?

That is clearly a white male. I'm asian AHAHA

Stop shilling this Evan cuck

Sessions says that trump told everyone else to leave the room so it was only trump and comey. Trump suspected comey was leaking.

Only one that heard what the president said was comey after everyone left.... couple days later it pops up in the news what was said...

Confirms comey is the leaker. Fired

a (((source))), duh

>A (((source))) told me

#IMWITHHER
SLEIGH QUEEN

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SOURCE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It will amount to nothing and everything will take at least 10months of investigation and if a world crisis arises everyone will forget. I think don is safe for now.

He trusted fucking Flynn

His judgement is fucking terrible

>he defends a foreign leader from a penal colony and he does it all FOR FREE
wew

The whole administration is technically traitorous

This. Was the Trump not being under investigation thing leaked before? I thought i knew it before the firing letter but i don't know if it was leaked, Comey direly didn't

People got wise to the Comey testimony being a nothingburger.

They will get wise to this one too.

>told me
>literally me
>what I just said
>but it's a DOJ source
>that contacted ME
>DIRECTLY
>because I'm so trustworthy
>me, that's the trustworthy one
It doesn't matter which side they're taking, nu-media needs to crumble

Trump already did this. Sessions can't say what was discussed given that he wasn't there, unless tapes exist and He's listened to it.

Even then, still not illegal.