Nathan Damigo > Richard Spencer

Who should be the face of the movement?

Americans shouldn't be running ethnonationalist movements

Well the rumor is that they're dating, so I guess you could take them as a package.

one is short and the other is fat. the movement wont take off until we get a handsome fellow leading it.

The duke

Please don't make e-celeb threads.

Damigo would be great if he was less unhinged and was taller.

no one

decentralization is best

Alexander Slavros

>5'7"
>leader
>ex-con, served time for armed robbery
>dumb ex-marine
>majors in philosophy or some shit at a commiefornia university

holy shit OP are you delusional? This guy is a walking loser.

Nathan is a fucking manlet, while i do generally like the guy, you can't have a manlet be the face of white nationalism.

Everyone who thinks richard is a kike shill has never provided any evidence

>rage filled manlet
>the face of white nationalism

sounds about right

Damigo is a spic name so not him

>manlet
> leader

lel what if people will not notice him?

You guys are idiots. Nathan is far better. He did an interview with a TYT channel and managed to make such a favorable impression with the viewers that even at 500k+ viewers the video has over 80% likes.

Imagine Spencer even trying to do that. All it would take is one faggy little comment like he made on that CNN show (bathing in white privilege or w/e) and everyone would hate him and would go back to bitching. Spencer is shit at public speaking and shit at communicating his ideas in general but he acts like he;s a God among men. Literally everyone outside of the far right thinks he's a prick and even some inside of the far right hate him.

Exactly this.

I was thinking about the TYT interview when I made this post

Test

Mods=Gods

Manlet or metrosexual wuss who can't defend himself.

Wow, the indecision intensifies.

The comments on that were pretty great, people were angry at themselves for finding most of what he said reasonable.

reported

Spencer is never going to recover from being the poster child for "Punch a Nazi." Sorry, it's just not happening. You need some fresh blood, some true Nordic warriors.

Jared Taylor

No one. The movement is more powerful when it has no face and no central doctrine. That way it can never be stopped.

Damigo seems like a great guy. I'm not even a WN but I'd totally hang out with him.

Hitler was 5'8"

yo can we stop fucking going out in the real world with kek flags and meme signs.

its corny as fuck and it makes us look like those pussy hats

jorg haider

Is spencer gay or something?

research this guy
then start peering down the rabbit hole buddy, it runs deep

No, just fruity looking as fuck. He has (had?) a wife and kid.

Tommy Robinson

kys faggot

Tommy isn't a white nationalist.
Although he is kinda leading a civic nationalist movement already.

You do realize Anglin, Spencer, Damigo, Enoch all of those guys know each other IRL and run in the same circles right?

Damigo especially is supposed to be a surrogate for Spencer.

Anglin is kind of a faggot.

Hulk Hogan

yeah and that way it can never get shit done