When will black people be satisfied Sup Forums?

When will black people be satisfied Sup Forums?
When they're represented in every form of media even if it makes no sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never post that image again.

Its not them who are being satisfied, its liberals with white guilt.

I had no other picture of black people.

Footfag here, black women objectively have disgusting feet. Don't know why, but I have never encountered nice feets on a negress. Huge turnoff. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to vomit.

Look at South Africa. White farms are being put to the torch, innocent families are being slaughtered. They're not satisfied yet.

They won't be satisfied until they have all of us dead. They want revenge, they will try to genocide whites when we become a minority.

When dey iz all kangz and quayns of dey own kingdoms ruling over thousands of whites eachs.

Whites compose less than 10% of South Africa's population yet own over 70% of the land.

They're all over Aussie media too
Not Abos
blacks
American blacks in Aussie media

These feet would look better with extra-large ankle bracelets

*SSSSNNNIIIFFFFF*

Its funny how the only body parts that do some work are whiter

Oh yes all us black folks are so busy plotting our revenge on white people because we have nothing better to do.

Get over yourselves faggots.
White people ruin themselves well enough already.
Black people don't even need to do anything.

I am diamonds just thinking of them telling me to sniff their feet

Because they built south africa

Africans execute each other by filling rubber tires with petrol, tying them to the neck of dissidents, and lighting them on fire. They do this specifically to prolong the torture experienced by another human being.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

They can never be in America. Their entire "culture" is dependent on government gibsmedats. 99.9% of them are too intellectually inferior to the other races to ever truly belong in western civilization.

Meanwhile, in Western countries, the ethics of lethal injection are disputed because 0.00001% of the population might react badly to the type of drugs being used.

>being a footfag

They will be satisfied once they realise that their culture is a lie. They will be once they worked for their own money.
But that isnĀ“t going to happen anytime soon. Victimhood is a strong drug.

Aye curumba

They'll never be satisfied. They are the most ungrateful race of all time. White people could be exploring the galaxy by now but instead we're paying for mo' welfare and programs. Literally nobody is stopping black people from moving to Africa where there are hardly any white people but they want more gibs from the white man instead.

>wasting trips
it is the most redpill fetish

Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow where we discuss with Forest Whitaker and Al Sharpton on taking over Fox News to brainwash whites into being our slaves after paying us reparations? I heard there is gong to be fried chicken and honey drippers galore...

Never give an inch to a nigger or a jew.

Mmmm ebony soles

I never want to see this shit in my catalog again

> being a pleb

>those guys who stay on topic despite OPs picture

You know it is like having superpowers, right? Right now I can go out on the street/use public transport and see almost every womans feet, some even dangling their flats. It's like you go out and are able to see every woman shake their tits/ass for you.

> when will black people be satisfied

when the white race no longer exists.

that is what they want.

Those soles are like the equivalent of saggy tits, don't post shit.

They literally never will. They are permanently inferior, and know it at least on a subconscious level, so they will ALWAYS demand more and be destructive toward everyone else. It's their racial identity, and with the history of this country and their former role in it being what it is, they will forever be stuck in revolutionary/genocidal mode.

Even if they exterminated all whites (and any other perceived rival groups), they'd form a new religion in which whites are the great eternal evil that causes every stubbed toe and inconvenience; with albino and mulatto sacrifices required to limit the eternal cracka's power for a while.