HOW DO WE STOP LEFTIES FROM MAKING FUN OF US?

HOW DO WE STOP LEFTIES FROM MAKING FUN OF US?

hi shill

Not my fault they don't want to DEUS VULT.

the moron should have just pull a XXL Sweater over his FUCKING STEEL PLATE ARMOR
Jesus Christ, the Autism, the Autism

I agree but consider this. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL. 90% of us are fat NEET single virgins who are obsessed with hentai. we're fat, unemployed and I'm sure as hell our damn weaboo asses can't save the dying white race! Fuck. If we can't stop jacking off to hentai how we are supposed to find a nice qt white gf to marry? It's pretty crazy but at this moment, right now the normies are enjoying their lives and procreate while we're sitting our fat weaboo asses waiting for the next happening thread

>alt-right is whi-

If anyone here on /pol genuinely worries about this, then they should probably be skinned alive Assyrian style. Liberals excel in subversion and peer pressure tactics. They do not work here because any decent /pol poster is beyond giving a shit what liberals think. There will always be dorks in the world, so let the fuckers be dorks.

Please go away, shill. This post needs some smudging with sage.

Explains the humor.

by bannng mike from malaysia

do something then

you sad cowardly fuck

YOU are your own problem not Sup Forums, grow a fucking spine

Ah yes, another ""white"" American Sup Forums poster.

He's pretty good looking.

He's not bad looking either.

Post yourself, OP.

I CAN'T. It's hard. I'm waiting for the next happening thread. I cant stop shitposting 24/7. Real life sucks if I go out I'm gonna miss my boccu no picchu

What a loser, why would you use Sup Forums stuff in real-life

By not wearing fake armor or being overweight. It looks fucking terrible.

Let them! its only words and the only fucks that let that stupidity eat at their will soul and self is the left
we stand strong, sticks and stones make break my bones but the leftys words will never hurt me

You've already posted this today.

Easy, don't go outside

Oh no my precious fee-fees. Blow it out your ass.

i want to disembowel + crucify you, absolute waste of life

Hail dragonborn!

Still hurt no one likes you, eh Mike?

This thread makes me want to vomit forever.

While I feel that Lorica segmentum is an iconic armor, its all but useless unless:
>you have the helmet to deflect head blows to the sides and shoulders
>you have a shield to stop front attacks.
>Greaves to protect your legs
>You have a Pilum to stop the enemy from closing
>You have a gladius for when they press you too closely
>Lead darts to defend yourself from a distance
>50 or so of your friends equipped similarly to protect you and vice versa

Anyone not doing this as a minimum and wearing this armour is nothing but a fat LARPer
Just get some chain mail and a coif then wear them under a normal coat if you're that worried.

You can't! you are cringy fags

This Kekistan/memes irl shit needs to end. It's cringey as fuck.

People hate on Richard Spencer but at least he knows how to hold a decent protest.

Please continue with your freeze peach protests, we enjoy your cringiness!