youtube.com/watch?v=Znth9H-0-8g
youtu.be/eNDdBg_Zvq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are turning on each other it is time to attack

Orthodox kikes are so autistic.

Why do they move their heads like if they are sucking dicks

This

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU

Why not protest in Israel, where it's happening?

So they are about to be crush from inside, too/

WTF cunt his eye went inside his face and popped out fuckin retillians

Did you watch the video? They denounce Israel's existence top kek

>Internationalist kikes want to destroy their own people's military and culture
Like proprietary

this is satire?

And not one ISIS faggot with a bomb.. makes ya think .

>Jews Jewing Jews

.....Why?

i think he farted or something

I can't tell the deference between them and muslims

It's what they do.

You know how something 20%-25% of Jews are mentally ill? Might have something to do with that they're constantly around Jews.

You'd be amazed at the number of Jews that hate zionism. It doesn't make them any less poisonous to our political system and society tho.
>"how much of our politics is a Jewish civil war?"

It's brilliant.

Glass eye

Fuck these people, they don't even want to defend their own country.

they just want to the US to reinstate the draft so we all get conscripted to fight for them while they sit on their ass...fuck off kikes

>all those recommended videos about if it's really kosher

hahahah top fucking kek

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.
I'm sending this video to my religious friend.

>when you made a huge mistake that will lead you to hell

>The ofter missused "Sabbath Goy"

THIS IS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

>most intelligent people

>Jewing god

What is this Jewish gibberish he's talking about? What's the deal with that switch, can some kike explain?

>cop in jewland seems fun

there's a really sharp divide in the jewish community between zionism and anti-zionism.

without the messiah, their law dictates that they are not allowed a jewish state. their prohpecy states that once the messiah comes they will have a kingdom that rules the world. the jews rejected Jesus as messiah, so they are not allowed to have a jewish state. the bending/breaking of this law was the propaganda of the holohoax. and they argue they need a state so they don't get genocided.

so yeah a large amount of the community fundamentally rejects the state of Israel, they infact still have riots in parliament about whether or not the state can exist.

What if Soros is the messiah?

There is a law in Judaism against working and starting fire in Shabbat that Religious Jews translated to using electricity during the Shabbat.

They're basically trying to Jew god.

these are the numerologists/occultists

they live off of welfare and curse everything in existence

These are the types of people that truly feel the "goyim" are cattle, the types of people who study the Talmud. They are fundamentalist, just like Jihadists and other Islamist retards.

Their "religion" is literally just ritual sacrifice and extreme snobbery. They screw black prostitutes in public, not as a fetish, but because in their too-clever-by-half minds, blacks are not people, therefore it "doesn't count." They tricked an upstate New York municipality into building an entire subdivision of mcmansions for them, on the understanding that they would pay or at least offset the cost: then they claimed the residences were religious offices. They collect welfare despite being healthy and able to work, because it gives them more time to "study" Talmud. The bitterest anti-Semitism you will ever read is from normal Jews who have to deal with Satmars, Williamsburgers, Haredim and the pests of Kiryas Yoel.

The average Israeli avoids their districts like the plague, and they're a mind-bogging strain on the economy thanks to their refusal to work. They make up 10% of the population, get 8 children per family and live on welfare.

where were these self obsessed creatures when izrail was dumping white phosphorus on Palestinian kids, eh?
And you stupid Amerians pay them to sit on their backsides all day, claiming to study their religion as they produce ten more of themselves

>Forbidden to operate electrical switches on Shabbat.
>Literally make a dud switch but which sends out a pulse at random intervals that will turn things on or off.
>This is OK because it's a random pulse so you're not the one doing it.
Holy fuck, this is the most Jewish thing I've seen. Literally Jewing your own religious laws.

is it just natural for me to boil when I see these fucking people?

Well said

>They make up 10% of the population, get 8 children per family and live on welfare.

Literally the perfect parasite fuck you. THE PEASANTS NEED TO BREED. It's either them or the arabs.

>not all jews guys!!!1111oenoneonee

I'd like to interject for a moment, as the Zio-AntiZio charade is just low value fodder for the media, as both parts agree that the goym are cattle and the jews (zio or not zio doesn't matter) will - allegedly - rule.

While waiting for this crazy jewish conspiracy theory to unfold, I am prteparing for the last battle of good vs evil. We against (((them)))

The religious jews actually stand for something. The atheist jews just use jewish identity as a group evolutionary strategy.

holy fuck now this is autism

in the olden days when mental patients had uncontrollable head bowing movements they literally called it hebrephrenia

This

Why do they all rock back and forth?

It's an ancient type of Babylonian autistical magic. When one of these guys bows his head, he generates a magical force, when two do it in unision it doubles, when three do it it doubles again.

Eventually the autism is so strong that it gives birth to an autism golem, invisible and non-corporeal but able to make shitposts on the Internet and collect social welfare.

>the number of dislikes on the video

>switch game
Is this how Jewish mothers train their children to be devious?

Holy fuck.

This guy has literally never seen the sun.

Oy vey, wtf is this? Send the white people to die for us instead

nope.

Do they all have severe autism?

>that part where he tells the nigress to turn off his light

holy shit they're literally using people as golems

they make a pretty big dela over the fact their law forbids a jewish state without the messiah. they think the state is utter blasphemy to their god. I don't think really think its a facade.

no, the kabbalah is an interesting book that states there are 2 messiahs, a son of joseph (a suffering servant who is rejected, and then executed by his own people) and a son of david (an extraordinary military commander like joshua/david)

i'm inclined to agree with this jew, I'm under the impression that secular jews don't really care for, nor study the talmud, or torah, but still carry a huge resentment for jesus christ for what ever reason, while being very accepting of gentile christians.

it is basically only the orthodox that go out of their way to attack christians.

>the smell

So wait, Jews didn't have to register for the draft in the NYC US before this law?

Is this why Jews make such good lawyers? Because they spend years grappling with their own retarded religious laws looking for loopholes?

You anons realize that self-driving cars are being eyes by Jews because they would allow travel on the Sabbath.

The only problem I see is that all the circuitry will be made like the KosherSwitch, it'll be quite over-engineered and it will run mainly on probability theory.

It's called being a shabbos goy.

Shlomo, is this shit new to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Znth9H-0-8g

Fucking newkike.

yes, an exmaple is that one can't walk along a river the opposite direction of its flow and there's another verse that counters it.

the talmud law is incredibly silly, and eventually devolves into a bunch of satanic crap.

>Israelis coming on Sup Forums and getting redpilled on kikery
This is the best site on the internet. Send him this too.

at one point it recommends taking a dog shit that's turned white and pulverizing it to a powder and mixing it with honey as an eye medicine

in another part a rabbi has a debate with god and wins

I'm sure that at least a few Israelis went 1488 over the years tbqh.

what the fuck

>Blocked in your country
What are the Jews trying to hide?

Back it up on hooktube.com

Here's the thing....
The whole basis of Israel is based on what? Lies you guys wrote in scrolls about being the people of the one true God that created everything and has dominion over everything. You were that dumb to have created a lie for yourself and you were even dumber to let it spill over into a goyim religion known as Christianity. Understanding that it was a lie that anyone could create, a bunch of darker sand niggers created an ever more bloody version of it named Islam. So, you let the proverbial genie out the bottle and now you have three spiritual nigger religions that believe they praise the one true god and fight among each other over the title. You dumb fucks created Antisemitism/Semitism by creating the false dichotomy of God's people and non people. It's of your creation.

Now you want to sit here and draw degrees within this idiocy. It's all idiocy and its all lies. An old lie ... one that you exclusively maintain cannot be edited or reformed. Abrahamic religions seem to be the only ones in the world that have this issue.. and everyone knows why. You had no culture or identity so you created a permanent one in religion and you banned editing of it. You didn't intend for it to get out but it did. You know exactly what the root of your problems are and the world's but you're too scared of coming out and admitting what you did. In a weird way, it will indeed be revelations... Revelation that you're fucking liars.

Copyright. It's from a Michael Moore documentary. It's a Jew making fun of Jewier Jews.

and another

Thanks for this lol

I think I will invest in it as a gag gift to my religious friends

Even before Sup Forums I generally hated Orthodox Jews and I always considered them leeches to the Israeli economy.
You're not changing my opinion regarding them, you're just giving me justifications.

>jews arent white

What is the point of protesting in a foreign country? Since when does Israel care what foreigners think?

youtu.be/eNDdBg_Zvq4
They are weird af

they are entitled to be masters over other countries and feel it is their right to be given the red carpet welfare treatment wherever they go.

they exploit US, Australia, and Israel. they have no real attachments to both. they only seek welfare and profit.

>we will never serve in the military of a country forbidden by the torah - the state of israel
>forbidden by the torah - the state of israel
>forbidden by the torah
umm are these, dare i say, /ourjews/ ?

This this autism?

Bunch of fucking hivemind insects I tell ya.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews were reanimating the dead with cyborg implants.

These people are bums who use their religion to say they can't work. The Rambam, one of the big rabbis, says you have to work and if you live off charity to support your religious learning then your religious learning is in vain.

why are they so weird bros?

Why didn't these kikes protest it in FUCKING ISRAEL if it were so important?

So, a bunch of American kikes who will never be conscripted bitch about things they won't experience anyway, no fucking wonder I hate the kikes so fucking much.

If this was real they would have patented the name "switch" the plastic, the way you turn it on, the black women, every 4:58 youtube video, the color red and green and all of Tesla's life work

i would love to drop a fucking nuclear bomb in there

So this is what the inside of the federal reserve looks like

No. Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Where is Ahmed with the bomb when you need him..

>20.000 Jews protest Israeli conscription law in NYC
If Israelis weren't so consumed with paranoia, they'd be smart enough to let goyim enlist/volunteer in the IDF with a pathway to citizenship, without forcing them to convert to Judaism. Lot's of the country's problems will be solved by this.

kek

What's going on here?

So....they want to die? I don't get it..

that's because a proper jew is supposed to do nothing but study the testament and worship, right? work interrupts that. they're NEETs who learned how to play the system: they've learned the deepest secrets of the talmud, that if you work you lose.

REEEEEE

They're probably those orthodox geeks who wear the hats and that.