Ireland

anyone here from ireland?
basically just starting this thread to discuss opinions on how fucked this country is and is getting worse by the day due to the politicians and the scumbags who control the streets.
begin

Dont you guys have a gay indian or soething as mayor of Dublin now?

kys newfag

no thats the british

suck me shite

Half Irish but I have no delusions of who I am. You have your nation, it is yours and belongs to the Irish, not the European or the African or the Indian or the Chinese, its yours.
Remember that and hang anyone who would say otherwise, if you don't then what was the point of all of this?

Are your girls more beautiful than English?

the irish people are really good at slave labour, thanks to the british lol, we are still ruled by greedy bastards who rob us blind and noone even thinks twice about speaking out against it

nah man

Don't give me excuses, why did you trade one master for another? If you don't stand up for your people now then soon the Irish will be brown and black and they won't be your people.

We got rid of the law that enabled anchor babies in 2005 and there hasn't been an increase in Nigerian immigration since. Plus a lot of the blacks go off to England since they see here as backward and not urban enough. Our main problem is young people leaving the country. Immigration isn't as bad here as Sup Forums would have you think

What a pity. I want to travel to Ireland by school exchange programm, finally I realised that it is a bad idea cuz of non-beautiful irish girls :(

Wild Atlantic way here. Born and raised.

>Wild Atlantic way
What is it?

Irish are the lowest form of white.

Spill the beans on who Lord Mountbatten really had on his boat.

Get rid of the name or kys

A route for hill walkers. It's nice.

He is our unelected prime minister. He took over the party that is currently in power.

A fag bindi runs your country hahahahahaha

How did they know Mountbatten had dandruff?

Because they found his head and shoulders on the beach!

I'm okay with it. It wasn't a huge deal here. People dislike him more for the fact that he went to a fee paying school.

A homosexual who is not of your kin runs the country, and it's not a big deal?
It's like a drunk driving your taxi "Yeah, it makes no difference to me. He hasn't even crashed yet."

No they're not.

Your an English teacher or American failure soldiering in Japan. Who cares what you think.

Tourist passing though :)

Have fun anyway. You see what happened to the English? It'll happen to you.

Spot the kike

Micks let a gay indian be their leader, and that makes me a kike? Fuck off, Ahmed.

>be irish-american
>grow up treating st paddie's day as the best day of the year
>eat corned beef and cabbage at least once a month
>join the hibernian lodge
>decorate apartment with irish flag
>get tiocfaidh ar la tattoo
>get fuck the brits tattoo
>only drink guinness
>be totally the most irish guy you know
>finally visit ireland and figure it's gonna be paradise
>everyone is an asshole
>everyone rolls their eyes when i tell them i'm irish-american
>get yelled at by some guy when i tell him about my tattoos
>tour guide at blarney castle tells me to cool it with my ira support or they'll throw me out
>everyone is cool with england
>nobody even goes to mass on sunday
>the only people who are nice to me are trying to sell me tourist shit
>can't wait to leave because i'm sick of high-handed faggots who treat me like i'm some tourist when i'm actually a lot more irish than they are

Your country is cucked

Well you sound American so you can't criticise Ireland. The US is the most cucked nation on the planet.

How large is your pasta folder?

>Well you sound American so abloo
You little baby. An Australian is waving it in your face and you can't even tell.

Americans sound like emotional retards. I was pretty close.

He wasn't even elected you retard. He just replaced the leader of the currently elected party.

Does it matter if he was elected or not? The point is, he hold the yoke over your nation. How it happened was inconsequential. It's chicken tikka poz parties for you now, Paddy.

You are in Japan. How about doing some sight seeing instead of acting retarded on Sup Forums?

Also I love Indian food. They give me spicy shits and the worst farts

No, you're cucked for being an American mongrel LARPing faggot who thinks being Irish is about hamming up stereotypes from 100+ years ago because your great great granddad pushed out and left when his belly grumbled. It doesn't matter what you think about the historic IRA, because they're pretty much they're just wannabe terrorist organised crime now. You're basically the same as some faggot with "I LOVE THE CRIPS" or "VIVA EL CHAPO" tattooed on yourself.

Fuck, "Irish-Americans" are the absolute worst.

t. Paddy in the UK

Watcha doin' Ali?

meek mick makes case for mad mumbayan mutton madrassa and multiple muslim mating with his massive mama

You don't know shot about real Irish americans. I don't go around LARPing or anything. The only thing I do is play Irish flute at sessions. That is pretty much the extent of it. I would never travel to Ireland and go around LARPing as an Irish national. Also my grandparents left decades after the famine.

Your a bitch.

Most on this thread would run a mile instead of "being racist", they want some pussy and money, they can't think independently

Mam nd Da told stories about "those awful republicans" and now they are in an echo chamber of globalists.

You sold us, Comrades.

>Believes the IRA drug dealer meme

ask your dads for the ski masks in the loft, its time to get out of the EU.
We're not asking you to join the UK, we'd just rather you weren't cucked after all the fucking bother we both went through.
We need to get back to giving each other a slap like the good old days.

What's the best Irish pub in London?

I mean a pub which is frequented by people from the island of Ireland, not 'Barney O'Shamrocks Pub O' Fun!' or anything.

Is it easy to move there ? If Canada has anymore drop in white population I might move

At least there still white you fucking zipper head gook. I don't know why we ever let you out of those camps after pearl harbor

*sheight

based dentures

>Irish americans
why are Americans never proud to be Americans?
African-Americans, Irish-Americans, Italian-Americans, etc.
Also plastic paddies aren't Irish, no matter how many shamrocks you draw on your wall.

>what is ethnic indentity
>jews born in America aren't jews