You have ten seconds to act like a oath keeper

You have ten seconds to act like a oath keeper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE SHILLING CONTINUES

They even have you artsy faggots making retarded.cartoons i guess the art degree was worth something.

Well damn, I don't know if I can top this guy OP.

Drops to knees and sucks Jewish cock.

Best impersonation to date

WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!

That's boatsinker you faggot. His shit is top notch.

I just realized how autistic I am.

I just got my paycheck from the U.S. government. They are very impressed by my efforts to shut down a potential dissident movement.

I haven't been paid this well since Occupy Wall Street!

HURR DURR I SERVED AS A MAIL MAN IN THE IRAQ WAR!!! WHO DO YOU NAZIS THINK YOU ARE?!?

>wow these guys defending the constitution don't support my neckbeard-tier white supremacist views
>haha such cucks

I don't understand the hate for OK's all of a sudden. Just because they chocked out some Sup Forumstard being a faggot?

Ahaha he wants his children to be white! What a fucking racist. I killed Arabs in Afganistan to protect the freedom of speech. Your nazi shit is not allowed on here.

OK's attack white people for "being white racists" because they're white, not because they're racist.

Had a dude at work that would rave and rant about illegal immigrants and how he was voting for Trump, so I figured he was a cool dude, right? When I revealed a tenth of my power level I could tell he was getting uncomfortable, so I backed off. Come to find out he has a Vietnamese wife and isn't against immigration at all, just "illegal" immigration.

He's one of those civic nationalist types, the White dude that's glad he has any wife at all. It doesn't matter if she's ethnic.

REEEE whites don't wish to hand over their country and race mix into extinction

SUPHREMACHISTS 6 BILLION JEWS

YOU GUYS CAN'T HAVE THIS THREAD
YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT WE SAY
CLOSE IT DOWN
REFUGEES WELCOME

>claim to uphold the constitution
>attack a man for having the wrong opinion

THAT IS LEGAL REFUGEES ESPECIALLY IF ABDULLAH AL ALLAHU AKHBAR SAYS THAT HE IS CHRISTIAN

And here we have it folks Spencerfags and Shariablue on the same side

fuck off divide and conquer faggots

But our grandfathers fought natzsis. Confederate America is my culture don't you know that 10% of USA in 1860's was Mexican?

At what point in the video did they say "leave because you're white" or anything along those lines? They gave him the boot because he was memeing in the OK's territory.

Preserving your race =/= oppressing other races. The line is thin, but there is a difference.

IRL shitposting is not defended in the constitution. Neither is autism.

Oathkeepers are not constitutionalists..

>Denying blacks and mexicans to live among whites is opression
>Denying whites the right to self segregate is not opression

>did they say

They just attacked the guy for being a retard.

They did NOT attack a racist.

>naked attempts to divide RW

well at least they've learned to go for the ethnicity vector to get cons riled up

To go further. Blacks were not opressed during Apartheid in SA when whites refused to live near them.

The same with American blacks who could start their own schools and run their own cities but failed at that

Oathkeepers ARE NOT protecting anything except anti-constitutionalists.

My half black grandchild got the honor roll, you racists! We're all the same and it all comes down defending the constitution.

Look at this based black man he claims to be conservative so he can impregnate my daughter.

Kys. Cooperation where we give up our own race to appease the non whites is worthless

>IRL shitposting is not defended in the constitution.
it sure as fuck is

*teleports behind you

"Nothing personal kid"

Also ITT faggots that are easoly coralled into any conflict because of insecurity.

My half black grandchild looks just like my daughter.

Look at her she has her eyes ugh
I mean she has her hair ugh
I mean she has her nose ugh

SHE HAS HER PERSONALITY YOU RACIST SHIT REEEEE

Oh, look, a redditor defending terrorist Antifa.

I went over to the sand box to protect your rights and then come back here and choke you out for exercising them in a public area.

No one wants half nigger kids except for kikes and virtue signsling whores it doesnt mean everything is defined by two sides you kiked subversive think for yourself.

>Drops to knees and sucks Jewish cock.

We don't support identity politics of any kind except for Zionism.

I dont support oath keepers im a leaf anyway it wouldnt matter if i did. What i object to is these fucking obvious honeypot and shill threads keeping you retarded following the carrot instead of thinking about what the actual problem is, this "conflict" is manufactured to divide and conquer.

actually leaf, you were a dragon today.

I beg your pardon? My half black grandchild is a girl and she wants to run for president when she grows up. She's going to defend the constitution against all evils foreign or domestic including you nazis.

It's not as simple as you make it sound, people are subliminally roped into these conflicts. Their associates will begin to perpetuate triggers they hear, etc.

They don't see it as the distraction that it is. It becomes all-consuming for them, blinds them.

Let's be honest most of the time you haven't been payed at all.

This is Sup Forums.

We are on Sup Forums.

Threads are threads, not political movements.

Thread soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI

>One post by OP ID.

Stop falling for the dividing shills.
SAGE

IMMA CHOKE YOU NOW, GRINGO!

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!!!!111

Shill slide thread.
SAGE

You're not actually lying.

I really hope your beaner shithole doesn't become a state.

>Beanor
You can't even be racist properly with an IQ below 80.

I do, that would be pretty cool. Hopefully we could take more territory after that.

Imagine if we annexed Mexico, had the CARTEL WARS and culled the weak.

Oath keepers are an older version of the r/the_donald members
that's what the megapedes will become later in life: old, frustrated, irate, violent, alccolic, addicted to pills, fat, bald, clueless and total losers
they will also have a very ugly wife with masculine manners

What do you mean by "you don't wanna die for Israel"? Are you an Anti-semite?

/pedekeepers/

I have always supported these fruits until I met them in person at the Houston rally.

They are everything Sup Forums hates about conservatives multiplied a few times over.

No real political goal, they claim to uphold the constitution yet only know the first two Amendments. This is literally just an outlet for middle to late aged men to LARP and let everyone know they exist.

They will shut down a white nationalist at twice the speed of any antifa douche or BLM affiliate, and I am starting to think perhaps they are controlled opposition; regardless whether the guys on the ground realize that or not.

If we do we should at least kill off the populations and replace them with white settlers.

>Atleast I fought those evil Nazis

>only know the first two Amendments
And they don't let people practice the first.

Triggered faggots got BTFO by real americans

Fuck you reddit trash I would choke you out any day.

kys

checked

fpbp
You really sold the bootlicking boomer mentality

checked

>Freedom of speech isn't covered in the constitution

I support Israel and Jewish wars of aggression! Fucking based! *squeaky noise*

lucky for him they added the edit featu-

Im noy a boomer or a burger you stupid low iq nigger its amazing how slow you are.

Phone posting + big hands + Sup Forums equals who gives a shit.

apparently you do, or you did

fuck off shareblue.

Where are all the Active MIL. / CIV. oathlarpers exposing current corruption at all levels ? WTF

The shilling is incredibly obvious. Nu-pol is so butthurt. You newfuckers have got to go. Not all whites are racist and there is an agenda to overrun them. I disagree with that agenda. However you are a fucking retard to believe that unironic nazi larping and white supremacist ideals aren't racist also.

The shilling? Are you actually this fucking dense or are you paid to post here? The oathcuckers are disgusting zog bots. They're lucky they made it out of the Bundy ranch alive you filthy twat.

>Nothing on Friday
>Suddenly dozens of "fuck oathkeepers" 1 post by this ID threads a day with the same shitty cartoons

Really makes you think

This.

Honestly, the generations of Americans before us weren't cerebral enough to handle white nationalism. They were basically losing left and right to niggers and spics and thus made concessions so as to avoid confrontation.

Essentially they couldn't out-alpha the darker races and they weren't smart enough to out-argue them either.

Television fucking stupid.

'tis nothing but a coincidence goy

T.Stuart Rhodes pool boy

Honestly I hope the oath keepers and autsocs kill eachother alongside antifa. Too many subhumans on the political stage

Don't worry we'll reserve a special lamp post for faggots like you.

oath keepers are mostly govt employee goons and .mil active or retired. They've been around along enough that they are basically slightly right ?jeb republican cuckservatives. They are not enemies just cuckservatives.

Try not getting btfo by boomers and manlet spics before going after someone fit

#heritagenothate

>stupid oathkeepers dont realize ms paint cartoons are the way to save muh white race

>slightly right ?jeb republican cuckservatives

Not really, no. They claim to be conservative the way I claim to have an 18 inch long dick.

They became enemies when they decided to use violence to stifle free speech in public areas.

yes sorry america has always been multi-ethnic

"get outta here nazi scum, democrats are the real racist, immigration is great if its legal!"

beat up a stormfag

You know theres legit reasons to hate oath keepers, the organization, because theyve pussied out of every confrontation and scam people, but the idea of a band of brothers looking out for the nation, all of its citizens, isnt a bad thing. A nigger standing up for your rights might be still a nigger, but not the enemy.

Globalists are the enemy. Just because people dont want to go full 1488 doesnt mean they are bad.

Attack the organization called oath keepers who scam people, not people keeping their oaths. Ask /k/ if you wish to know more.

if by top notch you mean babbies-first-wacom-drawing-tier objectively shit, then you're 100% right

So wait, how are black people preventing you from having white kids? I feel like that's a decision you can make on your own, and black people don't affect it at all.

>the idea of a band of brothers looking out for THEMSELVES

NEVER TRUST YOUR BACK TO AN OATHKEEPER. THEY HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THEIR OATH.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the faggots in the video

You, antifa and the faggot boomers need to be executed.

Because they're a bunch of a hypocritical faggots who physically attack people exercising their 1A rights, and no, it's not self-defense. They're fucking LARPing faggots who need to have their armalites shoved straight up their ass.

t.veteran

>They gave him the boot because he was memeing in the OK's territory.

Territory? Since when did the government give OK dominion over a public space. Fuck OK, and fuck you.