>Dyes hair new color every week
>Supports LGBT and shitposts on an LGBT account 24/7
>Claims she is a feminist
>I ask her how she supports feminism
>She talks about white supremacy, how males are misogynistic, etc
>Looks at me and says I'm glad you're not like that
>Kisses me on cheek

So when do I start therapy?

Pat yourself on the back for being so good at hiding your powerlevel.
Don't you worry dude, on DOTR you will go full 14/88, but today is not one of those days. Stay low, stay behind enemy lines, observe and learn. Make notes on their behavior. Time will come when we need the help of sleeper agents such as you.

Thanks man

I was in a class with a crazy gender fluid girl who constantly cried and made a scene. We got along pretty well just because I was too terrified of revealing myself.

Tldr, just lay low and it will end sooner or later.

Women don't really believe in political shit, they just follow the trends. She could easily become right wing if she had the right man to guide her.
You know what to do user.

K m8

is she qt3.14?

Just remember: And this, too, shall pass.

Yeah

Alright

Lay low, fuck her like a man. Then she can gtfo

It's time to slowly undo the Marxist bullshit.
Show her how the world really is, her naive world view can't hold up when scrutinized.
You can't just JAM IT IN though.

Just don't stick your dick in her. Even if she'd beg for it.

Lay low. Got it

Alright, where do you suggest I start?

Why would I want to stick my dick into her?

Oh yeah, wear a rubber and have some evidence in case she wants to pull a good ol' HE RAPED ME

Damn, nice thinking

Sue her for sexual assault, get her thrown in prison, and organize a protest because she assumed your gender. /end thread

Thread ended

cuck

>So when do I start therapy?
after you dick her m8.

I think you should do the right thing and fuck the feminist right out of her.

Because you are a man and if a pussy comes along just begging for it, it might be difficult to refuse.

I'd say it's the opposite, she thinks he is a ally. That says a lot about him

Don't listen to him, go for gold sleeper agent.

This reminds me of Thierry Baudet(Forum For Democracy, dutch political party) who said most women are left wong until they meet the right, right wing guy then they become right wing

this. you either get her into jail and keep her from influencing others, or she get redpilled on how dump all that shit is. win win

never stick your dick in crazy user

Show your power level and do a roman salute after you cum on her chest

well if she thinks he is an ally he is in a position to put a "bug in her ear",lay foundations to redpill somebody,and she seems to be an extremist,whatever she chose she would be dedicated.

Hello kids,in todays episode we learn how to get rape accusations from batshit crazy liberals.

>be me
>edgy as fuck highschooler, several years ago
>have a crush on a hardcore liberal
>aside from her politics, she's nice and sweet as candy
>slowly redpill her
>started off with "Hey, look at this statistic, did you know..."
>then get to the white supremacy
>"So and such black person did this, and this is a trend..."
>do this for four years
>by the end of it she's full on right winger, hates, blacks, jews, trannies, kikes, etc.
>tfw I did this by being supremely nice to her and reinforcing the thought of right wing ideas
>tfw I trained a grill to be a nazi using what amounted to a few facts and a nice attitude.

>tfw when she still wont take your dick and will make white babies with some other chad

>be in college
>Brazilian exchange student moves in
>feminist communist that hates Trump
>end up talking to her at parties
>we begin fucking
>be begin dating
>take her to shooting range
>watched Trump rallies
>mfw she said she wants a Trump figure in Brazil
>mfw she says she wants to exterminate favela people now
>mfw she hates leftists and shits on them
>mfw women really are this malleable

precisely,ideas are like nails,if you are agressive it is like hitting them with hammer,they will only go deeper.you need to be nice and friendly at first.

nah I really didn't like her by the end of it, she went from a 7/10 qt to a 5/10. Seems she chose a more traditional life, so all that makeup that made her look good got washed off for a more conservative look.

people don't believe me when I tell this story, but women really don't care about actual politics, they care about the winning side. Not to say that's necessarily a bad thing, but it does present a "MUH FEMINISM" when given the chance that fucks the status quo.

Well she's going to end up bald from killing off her hair follicles so laugh to yourself about that.

>tfw thread actually ended

Take comfort in the fact that most women are mentally fucked in the head, user.

He looks so happy

>He looks so happy

He almost always does, despite the propaganda.

give her rape therapy user