16yo overdosed on weed

16-yr-old cannabis addict stabs mother, severs genitals in UK

> hmmm makes me think

asianage.com/world/europe/030617/16-yr-old-cannabis-addict-stabs-mother-severs-genitals-in-uk.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>overdose on weed
Sage this garbage

Wow that kid is retarded. Too in too much drugs

>severs genitals

top kek

It's a thing, just not very common

>synthetic

Oh yeah really jostles my apostles

>it's not possible to overdose on weed
>therefore, weed can never impact your life negatively in any way, never ever!

Why do retarded potheads always confuse these two ideas? They seem to actually believe that "no deaths from overdose" means that something is 100% safe.

Nobody has ever died from a height overdose, but falling deaths are still a thing!

This girl, I wish to fuck her at full force in her vagina, mouth, and anus.

no

Because they really, really can't deal with the fact that they're addicted and using weed as a crutch in over to overcome the challenges of the mundane every day life we all have to suffer through.

Every pothead I've ever met has been insecure as fuck about their addiction. They're no different from alcoholics, really, except they still have this image of themselves as counter culture rebels.

gee idk because theyre potheads?

That pawg

this
clickbait of the worst kind
and op didn't archive because xir is probably making some shekels

sage to oblivion

This is what weed can do to you if you smoke 5 of them

You don't even care about the topics of your threads, it's an excuse so you can post this r/hapas mascot every day.

A normal person doesn't do that just because they smoked some weed. Either they were already quite mentally unstable, or the weed was laced with something else.

kankles...

Who's the cute dva girl? I want to fuck that thiccness with my white cock

We warned you about the green jew.

weed doesent cure psychosis which is obviosly what this retard had if any of you cucks took the time to read mere clickbait with a agenda

It's not a thing.

What I can glean from this poorly cited article is that this was probably someone with an undiagnosed mental illness, who clearly got no real help with it (his father referred to him as a "waste of space").

I don't smoke weed, and I wouldn't claim it has no negative effects. What, however, is the OP inferring that we should think about this? Is stabbing your mother and castrating yourself a common effect of cannabis? Is there more than this one piece of anecdotal evidence to suggest it was cannabis solely that caused this behaviour?

Alyssa Aurilio down in Lowell MA. Sadly.... She got blacked :(

OP specifically used the word "overdose" though, you illiterate nigger

A bag of bricks drug fiends

>Why do retarded potheads always confuse these two ideas?

Because they're often stated directly as being one in the same, by people who sound like a 1920s propaganda reel?

I've never seen an anti-drug advocate come from a place of understanding, compromise or with the well being of the individual being preached to at heart, it's always HURR UR A FUCKIN IDIOT DEVILS LETTUCE IS THE ANTICHRIST OKAY IF YOU USE IT YOUR EYES WILL MELT OUT OF YOUR SKULL!

Dude, weed doesn't make you violent.

Poor guy was mad as fuck due to angle-jewo-american propaganda.

stop spamming this whore

paste some garbage shitskin India Propaganda...

People who don't even shit in a toilet are going to tell me that Marijuana kills you?

Go break out in assholes and shit yourself to death, curryfags!

I'm willing to wager my life savings that he was on spice or had some pre-existing mental condition.

>"had gone to bed with a knife fearing people who he imagined living inside the walls of his room"
>anons are pretending like this kind of major paranoia can't happen

If this was from edibles, it's completely understandable. Both times I took one bite from a brownie and later on felt like someone was going to kill me in my sleep, so I wrote a letter to beg them not to and put it on top of me while I tried to sleep.

What passes for psychosis is demonic possession. Altered mind states open the door to outside entities. Pharmakeuta is witchcraft, consorting with spirits.

>Makes you a tranny faggot
Got it. To get rid of fags I have to smoke more of them.

>ITT: dirty stinky pot addicts BTFO

Logical underrated post

>The boy was high on cannabis, a high-strength drug, and had gone to bed with a knife fearing people who he imagined living inside the walls of his room. As reported by the Mail Online, the teenager woke up in the middle of the night and stabbed his mother. The psychotic fit was brought to an end only after the boy had severed his penis.
You don't go to sleep on weed and wake up higher. The kid was fucked in the head and mom and dad need something to blame.

And this is how noodles are made

Being hapa is the worst insult to the guy.

Worse then nigger, even.

How often had you smoked beforehand?

>middle of the night
>could still be an hour or two after intake

I can't wait until Sessions bans weed and rounds up the dope fiends to be sterelized. I have a "friend" who OD'd on weed last year. I took my son with my when I went to visit him in the hospital, I hope it scared my son away from weed forever.

The fuck is that ?

Every day for a month prior, at least, the first time. For a few weeks the second time years later.

Anyone else fancy a Mr Whippy cone?

Wish i could get shit that fuckin good. 10 years intermittent and the most paranoid i got was in highschool scared my parents would find out.

Another moronic pothead who thinks because marijuana can't be overdosed on and kill you, it's harmless.

The reason potheads are so defensive about their addiction and crutch compared to other highs is that there's no crash with marijuana like there is with alcohol or cocaine or any of that. It keeps you in this haze, this trance, and you're completely oblivious to the fact that your life revolves around it. Potheads are functional, just lazy, emotionally blunted, fat, de-motivated versions of their real selves.

>Before: Shit life didn't do anything of note.
>After: Shit life didn't do anything of note but happy.

>>therefore, weed can never impact your life negatively in any way, never ever!
>Create argument in your head

You aren't high an hour or two after intake, at least not peak highness. If regular strong weed use made people think their was someone living in the walls you would know about long before this article.

Yeah, sounds like some form of schizophrenia that he tried keeping hidden until the weed brought it to light.

If the parents had any semblance of decency, they'd have taken him to a shrink.

You're worse than them. At leas they're up for a discussion, you just come up and shitpost like it's something to be proud of.

I'd rather have the pot heads.

Jesus fucking Christ, what did i just watch

>severed his penis

>Father's testimony 'I really feel like I got my son back'

He's your daughter now.

>Stabs mother, severs genitals
She was just performing a female circumcision.
Stop being so fucking islamophobic.

>Americunts in charge of argumentation

Even OP doesn't care about the topics of his threads, so why do 99% of the posters in them always stay on-topic? You guys have below average IQ's obviously for failing to see the daily pattern.

>You aren't high an hour or two after intake

My peak paranoia after a single edible bite from a brownie was 3 hours in.

Chris chan!

It's scientifically proven that pot heads have low iqs. Even smoking once makes you dumber. I wouldn't even bother arguing with those idiots because they're only rebuttal is
>dude it cures cancer
I wish we could cure their addiction with a bullet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop posting this riceburning bitch

I guess he didn't respond to this post or your mother will die.

lol this happened on (((synthetic weed))) OP, this means I support the legalization of real weed

You have low IQ for staying on-topic in a r/hapas attack thread.

>It's scientifically proven that pot heads have low iqs
Really?
Link studies

It doesn't say anything about edibles. He was 16, he'd be buying whatever street dealers have, probably not brownies.

Need source. I knew about the Un-clit, but what the hell, man? That can't be him!

She probably was having a bad trip. It is likely she mixed weed with other drugs like alcohol, ecstacy, LSD, etc. Or she bought synthetic Marijuana called Spice which causes hallucinations.

Supporting legalization of weed means you support your tax money going towards degenerate commie faggots getting high off some stupid plant

I'm not clicking on any online article

Is that dab, regular weed, or the experimental fake stuff they test on kids?

See, this guy gets it. The REAL reason for these threads is so that he can remind the "white rayciss Nazis" of this AMWF girl daily.

He released it on his facebook and got banned for like a week. He says it was by accident

(((scientifically proven))) just like global warming. I smoke weed everyday and got A's in chemistry classes at big ten uni being 30% above average consistantly. If i never smoked weed would i be einstien?

>unzips dick

>Why do they confuse the idea
>Rebuttal: Why do they confuse the idea

>He says it was by accident
Yeah, the dumbass says that about a lot of crap he does, like SheCameForCWC. I wonder if this is on the sonichu wiki.

WTF no it doesnt, It means I dont spend money on people policing people getting high on a plant. I think we should legalize all drugs and eliminate welfare. If you are degenerate you starve and no one helps you. Legalizing would save us money

Wow look guys its a gary johnson DUUUUDE WEEED LOL user. No, I support the police taking out degeneracy and locking up niggers

Uh buddy
We spend a shitload of tax money on prohibition (drug war)
In fact the most common normie view for weed legalization is that it can be taxed

You are a moron and you don't understand your own views

>it's not possible to overdose on weed
>therefore, weed can never impact your life negatively in any way, never ever!

No one said that you mong. it's physically impossible to overdose on weed, unless you gasmask yourself like they did with those test monkeys.

>Nobody has ever died from a height overdose, but falling deaths are still a thing!

jesus you're an idiot and I'm ashamed to have to reply to such loaded bait

>Supporting legalization of weed means you support your tax money going towards degenerate commie faggots getting high off some stupid plant
Are you retarded? Legalizing weed means you GET tax money from weed, instead of LOSING tax money when potheads buy weed (tax-free) with their welfare money.

Seriously. Did you spend 1 second thinking about the subject?

Inb4 she was on antidepressants

Fuck niggers and fuck you. Lock this user up

I wouldn't have saged this thread if OP wasn't clickbaiting by purposely using the word "overdose"

>Brighton

I guarantee there was a maximum amount of degeneracy afoot.

Drugs is bad. Skål!

>After a while, he was hit by acute paranoia and turned into a depressing ‘waste of space’, Nick added. The high-strength drug would give him delusions. The 16-year-old once told his parents that mermaids and people lived in the walls of their house; he slept with a tennis racket dreading their presence, the father further said.
>The boy’s father and mother are divorced
so.. parents get divorced, teenage kid smokes far too much weed (who wouldve thought it can fuck up your brain while its still developing) and get a psychosis
although i'd wager weed wasnt the only thing he consumed
i heard synthetic weed is big in the uk.. which might aswell be worse than h

yeah we get the dank shit in our glorious united kingdom. weed so strong you want to rip your cock off

Please don't just be pretending to be retarded it ruins all the fun

Oh I see, you're some faggot redditor being a dickwad.
Noone thinks like that man. You're fighting against your own imagination.

Also... all people who use drugs (including cannabis) should be arrested and put into labor camps.

Nice argument but college kids and niggers are always going to smoke weed, would you seriously rather be spending your tax to try and fail in preventing something so difficult to control, or would you rather tax niggers and degenerates for them doing it?

F A K E

N
E
W
S

Just think
If they legalize weed
After a few months there'd never be another thread "debating" it anymore
Can't we all agree that would be nice?
>but how can it be nice knowing they can just smoke their weed all they want!
I don't know
My advice is to get a girlfriend or a good hobby to distract you from thinking about that
I'm not trying to be insulting
Women are a great distraction

The only real argument against legalizing weed is that it cuts into the alcohol industries profits, which in turn would lower the amount of money politicians get from the alcohol industries lobbyists.

That's all it is. There is no other reasonable argument as to why alcohol is legal and cannabis is not.

>check out the new lamp I got from ikea!

authoritarianism is lame

>Can't we all agree that would be nice?
No it wouldn't. I like redpiling junkies about how big of a useless waste they are.

Weed doesn't make you go aggressive mode. Weed makes you want to watch anime, munch up whatever's in the fridge and chill.

>authoritarianism is lame
Don't say that.

An authoritarian nationalistic libertarian government would be nice. Atleast in theory.

>Weed doesn't make you go aggressive mode.
Yes it does when it makes you psychotic.