Rate him out of 10

Rate him out of 10.

kike puppet/10

WtfI'maCruzmissilenow/10

RAPISTMOLESTER/10

When he gets vindicated on the Comey thing he will become 10/10, for now, a solid 7/10

smuggest/10

LMAO XDDDDXXDXDXZDWADAWDawd/10

6/10. if it werent for some virtuesignalling he does here and there it would be a 7.
i dont trust one bit but so far he does a good job aside from occasional jewasskissing which probably is so he doesnt get JFKd

He needs to stop creating all of this unnecessary drama and chaos.
Like why attack that stupid Muslim London mayor after a terrorist attack?

10/10 biggest cuck

He gets a 4 and a 9.
BTFO by Federal Circuit Court again.

Because he is a racist fuck.

solid kek/10

Can somebody list me the positive and negative things he has done so far?

8 years/10

Trump got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised
he cracked down harder on illegal immigration like he promised and installed a website to report them
he reissued funding of enviromental protection agencies like he promised.
he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction).
he fired comey that hillshill and (for me the most important) in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year.
More pedos got busted and kids freed from sexrings in his first month than under obama in a year.

he did kiss some jew ass though, but probably to not get JFKd. the aurstrike in syria was unnecessary and pretty much again virtuesignaling to show he is against use of chemical weapons to avoid calling the false flag out which then would have been spun to make him look like a conspiracy theorist, he kissed some saudi ass too, but the US is heavily dependend on the oil (pic relately partly is about it) so again kinda a sacrifice you have to make. also he seems to not like anime

>he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction).

Actually, it got stopped in congress without the votes to pass it.

>he fired comey that hillshill and (for me the most important) in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year.
He never actually promised anything about Comey and there's no statements about Hillary,

This right here

I'm waiting for him to go on the offensive.

Can't judge till after that.

Should be soon though.

B A S E D GOD EMPORER/10

a perfect 10!

And that's a bad thing?

again, its not his fault (((they))) block the stuff he promised to do and the people voted him for. he tries to keep his promises, (((they))) try to make him unable to do so.
also about comey, user didnt ask about stuff thats promised, but positive and negative things, of which this was a positive one

BitchestoomuchonTwitter/10

2/10

just another jewish cock slave

ADM: 2
MIL: 3
DIP: 4

I accepted the fact that there is no political solution to politics and that the people you want to pay will be untouchable after you die, about a decade ago.

But this was the first time the opportunity to annoy people i CAN reach presented itself.

If you wanted to get up the nose of the ruling elite, you're shit out of luck. If you wanted to bootyblast the left then he's all you need.

4/10. Thanks for the memes and whatnot way early on but Drumpfy can kill himself for all I care.

>Racist
>Not good
Go back to le reddit politics please

Ugh.
Face it, he's a fucking jew-loving, saudi-funding neocon. I wish we'd get Mike Pence, at least he's a fucking Christian fundamentalist.

9/10, he's going to be even better than Reagan.

Of course, all the Daily Stormer types on here would have thrown him under the bus and jumped ship had he done anything short of firing up the gas chambers.

Pretty much.

MUH RAYGUN

If he and US military used white phosphorus on anyone
You'll all go straight to hell

7. Would be higher if he would quit dicking around and drain that swamp already

Lol the only right wing ideology worse than neoconservatism is religious fundamentalism

>10/10

11/10. Only faggots, niggers, spics and kikes disagree with this.

>YOU'RE A KIKE IF YOU HATE ZIONISM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I want nupol to leave

>Better than Raegan
I'm a simple non-biased mountainnigger, and I'm here to tell you your projection are sad.
This guy has one of the shittiest approval ratings, he couldn't even get a healthcare bill passed, he's constantly on the fire for playing too close with Russia, note that I don't think he's even involved with them anyway. He's too dumb for diplomacy, he fucked up too many times with the Mexican PM and Australian PM, he's going full nepotism because he's too paranoid to trust anyone else, he's got the MSM on his trail until he does neo-con shit, and then they are cool (note how they praised the bombing of Syria), he's giving millions worth of military equipment to Saudi arabia, so bye bye nuking Mecca, his son in law basically does everything from peace in the middle east to fucking reforming the justice system.
His son is austistic, his wife hate him, his older sons are disgusting, and he's gonna go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
I'm sorry, but this is the visible truth.

This is a bit like Paul Ryan saying "You can't blame Trump, he has no idea what he's doing"

Just because other factors interceeded doesn't mean it's not his fault. As the man in charge, anything that happens is his fault by default. It's the president's job to deal with these issues and if Trump can't do that he has no business in the White House.

45/10

6/10

true, but one has to realize the president doesnt hold all that much power. he got voted because of his promises meaning people want these promises fullfilled. he does his best to keep those promises but is blocked by others actively and evidently working against the will of the people. so who do you blame, the one unable but trying, or the one working on making him unable to do so? also he isnt even in charge for half a year. give him some time to get people into the right positions, figure out who he cant count on etc. people think he would go from 0 to 1488 instantly so no wonder they are dissappointed

Don't make the enemy of perfect the enemy of good.

I'll give him 6. I expected more, but it's not easy to swim in the swamp.

>tfw Trump grabbed the jew ball not to get JFKd

Solid 8/10.
If he implements death squads in the coming week, he will receive a 10/10.

11/10.

Entertaining as fuck.

>tfw somebody actually manages to lure out a real Trump supporter

Part of being a good politician is getting others to do your work for you and trump actually set a deadline for most of his promises at 100 days in office.

And then there is the scandals. If you can't keep your team squeaky clean they're just going to get blackmailed or bought. Trump has UTTERLY FAILED to run a tight ship and it shows.

Are yo sure you're going to be on the right side of those death squads? The internet never forgets after all.

not really supporter. i dont trust trump a bit. but so far he didnt screw over the people and seemed to work on his campangepromises which is the positive. i would have preferred ron paul, but he didnt really have a chance to win due to lack of profile, so trump was our best shot. i hope for #ronpaul2020

5/10 but it's good that he won

but of course its not easy to do your work if everyone is already blackmailed to work against you. also the scandals arent really scandals but blown out of proportion narratives noone sane cares about.

push it to the limit/10

0/0

full score. not bad

100/10

12/10. The best part is him showing how little power the POTUS actually has

>Takes one step toward doing what he said he would do
>Instantly blocked by the (((court of [insert meme])))

88/10

kike puppet/10
haha wew lad

>Trump got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised

He still wants to increase legal immigration numbers despite the ban on certain countries. The difference is instead of a flood of poor immigrants it will be a flood of rich Saudis, Indians, Chinese etc. who will do high skilled jobs that are in short supply. This is how it is in Europe and Canada but not America but Trump wants to change that.

>impossibly good
10/0

whatever my last digit is.

>but of course its not easy to do your work if everyone is already blackmailed to work against you.

The problem with this logic is that it denies all responsibility on the part of the victim. It's not all that different than feminism in that regards.

Consider Occam's Razor. It's far, far simpler to assume that people just don't like Trump than to assume that hundreds and thousands of bribes and blackmails were organized.

>also the scandals arent really scandals but blown out of proportion narratives noone sane cares about.

Flynn and Manaford were fired. You don't fire people over nothing.

bae/10

1488/10

Please Mr. Trump...Make America White Again.

Summer really is here

5/10 , if it weren't for him sucking Jewish cock all the time he would have gotten a solid 7 or 8/10 . Can't rly blame him we all do what we can so no "mentally disturbed white male" aka CIA jew Headshots you

except its pretty obvious they all work towards trump including the media which showed direct collusion with the clintons during the campange with the emails. the same is with all the celebreties and other politicians. sure he can do the things he want smarter, but that doesnt change the fact that the system is designed to prevent him from doing those things. he is at least a president who tries to do good, while the rest just played along with the (((old forces))) and were neat little puppets. that alone makes him better than the previous ones.

about flynn he got fired over a minor lie he told to pence, either through mixing stuff up or some purpose. the lie itself was pretty much insignificant, wether or not he talked with russia about something (forgot what exactly but nothing important), so he was fired because he proved himself to not be reliable. thats no scandle. in fact i would be happy if that stuff would happen more often as it would show they actually do quality controll in the politics. am not up to date with manaford though to be honest, but experience tells me its another blown out of proportion thing

Out of the 4 I've been aware of, the 2 Degenocrat ladies presidents, and the two Saddam obsessed Bush's, Trump BT all TFO with ease.

He's smart, funny, and a breath of fresh air. And the fact the msm and Hollywood etc. hates him, is a sign that he's a real man, something they're terrified of.

Solid 9. Pulling from paris accord is true to his word that USA first. THe Paris accord only redistributed our money back to china and india.

The supreme court nomination and the other court appointees are also consistant.

He's getting a lot of deep state resistance, but he is battling forward. Assuredly a two term President. Possibly the best president since RR.

BTW: Yesderday i wore USA made shoes, jeans and shirt. The total cost for the outfit was a reasonable $250.

Spend some money on quality USA made garmets.

Mine was obviously satire

>posting satire on Sup Forums

>He's smart, funny, and a breath of fresh air.
Funny, because the media is pushing the inverse of all that as their narrative.

You know, even though I voted him in I was always admittedly very neutral towards him. I respected what he represented more so than I did his character or his stances, and ultimately I knew he'd go down in history as a very unprecedented President, regardless of what would happen during his term. That being said, I rarely paid attention to the inanity of his remarks or whatever stupid bullshit may have come out of his mouth. Not out of denial or anything but because I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck.

All that I know is the MSM is an incredibly subversive entity, and what pisses me off the most is I can't actually heavy-handedly tell people that because they'll think I'm some sort of "fake news"-spouting Drumpflet. In reality, all media and every facet of it is warping the absolute fuck out of the public's perception to the point where the truth can't possibly be known by anyone. Is Trump smart and funny or is he dumb and imbecilic? Who fucking knows. I just read an article featuring the most profoundly absurd armchair psychology in an attempt to diagnose Trump with, apparently every fucking personality disorder in the DSM. Perhaps he is a narcissistic, but at what point does that label no longer carry any weight? I don't fucking know.

0, fuck Drumpf and fuck Drumpf supporters

kike

Wear to buy USA made clothes? Something for a taller, lankier man like myself who doesn't like logos or bright colors? The only American clothing I own is an army green organic cotton t-shirt with a deer sketching on it made by a company called Green 3. Love it but it's shrunk quite a bit.

>except its pretty obvious they all work towards trump including the media which showed direct collusion with the clintons during the campange with the emails

This is identical to people sharing an opinion and talking about it. No coercion, no threats or bribery, just people agreeing to work towards a common goal.

>. he is at least a president who tries to do good, while the rest just played along with the (((old forces))) and were neat little puppets. that alone makes him better than the previous ones.

So why won't he release his tax returns? As far as we know, he's doing this to get a massive tax break.

>about flynn he got fired over a minor lie he told to pence, either through mixing stuff up or some purpose. the lie itself was pretty much insignificant, wether or not he talked with russia about something (forgot what exactly but nothing important), so he was fired because he proved himself to not be reliable

If it was so minor, why did he try to strike a plea bargin with the FBI?

And really, as president you should be going through your cabinet with a fine toothed comb. This kind of shit shouldn't have happened to begin with.

That was unironically a good thing. Wtf are you mad at? Even better was when the queen showed that goat fucker his place after he refused to let trump step in UK.

>This is identical to people sharing an opinion and talking about it. No coercion, no threats or bribery, just people agreeing to work towards a common goal.
agreeing to work against the public interested. also you are pretty naiv if you think they dont put pressure on those people if they have to

>So why won't he release his tax returns? As far as we know, he's doing this to get a massive tax break.
who cares? if he would have avoided taxes the IRS already would have buttfucked him. him still not bein in jail or at least for taxevasion shows there isnt anything illegal going on there. he probably pays barely any but that is due to legal loopholes he said during the campange he wants to close it, which if he wouldnt use them make him a bad businessman unable to keep up with the competition. it would just gave more fuel to let people attack him with. the right to remain silent is intended to protect the innocent, not the guilty people. also the leaked tax returns of him show he payed more than obongo or the bernout.

>And really, as president you should be going through your cabinet with a fine toothed comb. This kind of shit shouldn't have happened to begin with.
it shouldnt, but it did, and they got rid of the problem.

>If it was so minor, why did he try to strike a plea bargin with the FBI?
to shorten things? enough time is wasted with the russian narrative already. no need to drain further ressources.

9/10

underwhelming/10

real rate
On looks alone, for his age he's probably a 6/10.

But status-wise he's probably an 8/10, he was a literal 10/10 during his youth and at his height but he looses some of that status because of this controversial behavior.

9/11 would not support again