*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>I heard you were talking shit about God Emperor and Kekistan. Apologise or me and my fellow based MAGApedes will fuck you up!

How do you respond?

With Jew-Jip-Sue

Why does he wear that kike hat?

Lol, in 10 years these kids will look back and think, "They were fun times, but WTF was I thinking??"

To defeat the jew you must become the jew.

These shill threads are making me want to start waving that faggoty flag around just to piss them off. If telling you what to do does not work, then progressive faggots will attempt to use highschool level peer pressure tactics against you.

Are you the same shill that doxxed and stalked anon5 and kept making jokes about it for weeks?

>ayy hold up
>I'm on your side
>I'm just like you
>*start using nigger vernacular like nigga, based, dat*
>*pull out my 4 of clubs card*

>he buys it

You really think humanity has even 10 years left? The signs are here, the apocalypse is upon us

Quick question. If I only post while I'm shitting at work does that make me a paid shill? Technically I'm getting paid to post right now.

Like when people look at old photos of themselves wearing parachute pants, fully body velvet pantsuits, giant hair, shit like that.

Bad part for people today is that shit is on the internet forever, he'll probably just be glad he didn't get on with a chopping the dick off phase.

After something like that you don't have facepalm moments later in life, you just eat a gun.

I would point to my nose.

Ugh.. I don't know who you are or what you're talking about. I just want to see the movie.

*blocks path*

>Saw a Kekistan flag on tv at one of the anti-Sharia law rallies.

Almost feel out of my chair.

>0.4%

Mudblood

Multiple bitch slaps until this ass-clown is reduced to a sobbing, whimpering mess in the corner.

>be /new/fag
>still post on nu/pol/
Why do I keep coming here

You're a paid shill even if you don't know that you're being a shill

People are like dying in the streets man, asians are shooting at blacks from the tops of buildings, riots everywhere and we're like fucking a fucking war in some jungle on the other side of the world?

It's all gonna come crashing down any day.

Depends on what you're defending, you could very well just be a Russian hacker, that's usually what I am.

It makes you a literal shitposter, you need to leave.

Toss a dilldo into the group and casually walk away while they rip each other apart for it?

What if we pulled it off?

>but its ok when I do the exact same thing

Just like it was 10 years ago

*blacks your path*

wat do?

Fuck off proxy shill.

She wont notice me. Im too pale.

>lel, burger women

To suffer

>ugly manface
>ugly ass

not even 3/10

my autistic brother is still my brother

PRAISE KEK

I love Trump I would help him block others paths

>Moortugal
>too pale

Millennials managed to evolve the fedora atheist meme

Would he die?

I don't respond, it's not even a valid issue. waste of time.

Would you poo in the loo?

your waifu is a bit of a slag, mate

out of my way nerd

>I heard you were talking shit about God Emperor and Kekistan

I see you got trolled on the internet.

>wahhh muh shills
die cuck

>when you realize Oathcucks are government stooges who oppose white peoples' interests
>but you also know that calling yourself "alt-right" and posting autistic memes is just as harmful