Brits will be loterally raped by Germans and French. Merkel is going to steamroll their asses...

Brits will be loterally raped by Germans and French. Merkel is going to steamroll their asses. French has just consolidated all their powers around Macron.

This shit will be glorious, Brits voted their country in destruction. Witness those fucking retards turn into eastern europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK22P3Q_ERA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Brits commit economical suicide
at least the EU will learn

You should be more concerned about the tsunami of refugees Merkel is about to hit you with.Or are you just worried about loosing our Bennies once we leave?

muhhh refugees and muuuhhhhh white race are the response to everything

What's the matter pollack, you sick today or something?

Did you get kicked out of the UK again?
What did you do this time?

I support deportation of all poles from the uk deepshit

it is so fun to see european countries fuck other european countries just because some kikes don't agree with other kikes.

>Get raped & killed by terrorist
Is the economy ok?

>Witness those fucking retards turn into eastern europe.
If it causes invaders to leave, it's a good thing.

instead we should have remained part of a failing union being deliberately sabotaged by Germany under the threat of being economically ruined if we try and leave? like some kind suicidal battered wife who'd rather join her husband in a death pact than leave? really progressive and tolerant!

What do you mean by "turn into eastern europe".

We're just poor. No muslims, no niggers, no terrorists, no faggots.

It's going to turn into a shithole it deserves to be.

>United States
>76

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>Witness those fucking retards turn into eastern europe
I am okay with this. I was gonna move there anyway. Hopefully the shitskins will fuck off to more 'properous' lands when their gibs run out.

At least we'll die free.

roll

You speak from the viewpoint of a European.
Thing is, the UK is Oceania.

Every other European country would be fucked, but the UK ruled the waves. Established their own children nations who then became quite wealthy themselves.

Who do you think has more money fucking Poland or Australia?
Hungary or Canada?
the USA or Germany?
Anglosphere is superior, the UK will be fine.

Wait for all the welfare pounds to dry up in the UK and they get shitskins pouring through the chunnel on foot. Two scoops of refugees for France.

Why is Germany shown with smaller eyes? Is it supposed to mean as if it isn't "mentally there" or something?

Is it true the Muslims all vote Labour uniformly?

That means pretty much all normal, educated Brits voted Tory?

poland, when you're not a non-country, you can actually make plays and not just rely on a daddy state to lead you

>inb4 usa

Literally a home-grown Ally.

Don't be ridiculous, USA has only one ally.

This is now more true than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=AK22P3Q_ERA

Muslims vote for Muslim MPs, and they tend to stand for Labour because they're happy to enable them, even though they're obviously far more in tune with the Conservatives. Basically Labour turn a blind eye to how they run 'their' constituencies

This.

There's only one buckethead you fucking bongs, I got my hopes up when I read that.