FIND THE KILLER

What type of car is this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=old mercedes benz c class
cache4.pakwheels.com/ad_pictures/1610/toyota-prado-tz-3-0d-1999-16108483.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. What is this?

please provide more context

Think I found it with image search. It presumably a car named vehicle? never heard of it though..

subaru outback 200

a thinly veiled personal army request

Your brain doesn't work so good huh?

I was thinking that too - but the headlight/grill doesn't really match. It definitely looks like a japanese import from that era though

it looks like an older model from the mid 1990s. its probably not American

Best Friend was riding down main road on his motorbike, he got hit side on by this vehicle.

His father has sourced this photo somewhere, I thought the good people of Sup Forums would be able to find something, or point along the right lines

The Police have provided very little help but have concluded that it was a hit and run, WE WANT JUSTICE

I found the car called vehicle too...
I was thinking something along google.com/search?q=old mercedes benz c class

As they are fairly common within the bounds of Southern Africa

Sup Forumss reputation as a moralfag board needs to die.

The shape reminds me of the old Nissan Frontier but the hood is different.

Or you could - He did anyway - wasn't worth his death;
Fuck morals mate - some dickhead moe'd down your brother you sure would wanna do something right ?

Late 90's early 2000 Prado.

cache4.pakwheels.com/ad_pictures/1610/toyota-prado-tz-3-0d-1999-16108483.jpg

The bumpers didn't always have fog lights.

The turn signals with yellow and white are unique to Prado's.

....could be a Toyota Prado. In north america they were sold as a Lexus.

He died? Sorry man. There's a reddit board that can help. It's called "name that car". They can tell you make model and year.

Wasn't worth it B, a legend.
Thanks, wasn't keen on creating accounts - however seems like that may the route; Thanks for the help !!

context?????

Yeah that's it. Land Cruiser in the US

That grill though it's not quite there - nor the front fendor

How would you know that if you're not a reddit regular?

Yea you might be right a Land Cruiser...

A nigger did it and that's his stolen car. Thank me later.

Who cares
>there's a reddit board that can help
You would know faggot

could try /o/ too they might be more helpful

You're in SA and want justice. I hope after you find what your looking for here you do the right thing.

Either an Isuzu Trooper or a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado.

Son, you are retarded, get the fuck out of Sup Forums and never come back untill you grow a brain.

Ford explorer

I think it's a pick-up truck

And maybe a Toyota

Maybe this Prado pick is better - they are popular in SA.

Well we have so far that it is a late 90's / early 2000's japanese import, so that's narrowing it down for ya.

Congrats, you are not retarded.

I mean at least the hood curve it going the right way. unlike the idiot of posted that legacy earlier.

@everyone, You are all legends - we will keep eyes peeled for those cars - sure he's fixed the dents but it's a small town only a couple around.

Will keep you posted !

good luck & godspeed

good luck

The Prado Seems Close as well as the land cruiser.

It's just that front grill that seems different on them both that's why I had the old C Class in mind

why would I care about some nigger who got run over in Africa?

Dude a Prado is a Land cruiser.

Part of the front grill seems to be missing in your picture, probably from the damage or some nigger just took it off.

Toyota Tacoma

Toyota Tacoma's are not sold in SA burger. The rest of the world got Hilux's.

This, Toyota prado 1998

Looks like a land cruiser with a busted headlamp washer. Maybe 20 years old.

It would have crumpled like an aluminum can from the impact.

t. guy who crashed a tacoma under 40 mph.

As a german I promise you that it is a 80s Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Sorry, I can only recognize Mercedes E190 and it's definitely not that.

Here's Prado 98

Notice the bumper and seperated headlights

1998 Toyota Prado

Headlamp hasnt been sundamaged enough.

Spot on.

Is that Terry's old car from the 90s?

So maybe the headlamp washer was an option.

>wants to expend all political and social capital to spam bullshit all day

It's like you're retarded or something.

1998 Dodge Stratus

so what do you do get on the internet and ask some strangers to fix it for you, is that really doing something?

So now he goes to repair shops to see who has had a 1998 Prado serviced for front end damage.

Holy shit you muslims are thick.

just sprinkle some crack on it and let's get out of here

subaru forester

European did have different grill, it can be aftermarket too as it looks in pretty shitty condition

This

Mitsubishi Montero early 2000's what it looks like to me...not familiar with the prado but that def could be it too

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!

you been watching too much csi

what a faggot

get a real car you fucking faggot

Sucks m8.

I hope you find the guy before the police do.

Dont know how it works in SA but I would hit up all the gas stations around the area your bro died. Talk to the attendants and off them 1000$ shekels if they find the car. That way you can get to they douche first before the police.

Pretty sure you have something similar to a Colombian Necktie in SA.

hmm looks like sam hyde's car

Old Toyota cressida?

go to /o with this and they'll find it

bumps

Post it on /o/ you stupid fucking monkey

Ask /o/

ask our br/o/s

Have another bump. If nothing comes of it here ask /o/ what it is like many have said. Hope you find this fucker, OP.

Some type of Toyota. A 4 runner maybe?

Fiero with a body kit.

Definitely a 98-02 Landcruiser

>A 4 runner maybe?

No.

Just for reference

In May 1996, the J70 series underwent a makeover and emerged as the J90 series Prado, an independent series. The body was lengthened. The design remained medium duty, like the J70. The front suspension was replaced with an independent design, shared with Tacoma and Hilux Surf, made by Hino. The J90 was made by Tahara Plant, available as a three-door short wheelbase and five-door long wheelbase version.

In Japan, the 3-door series started with an R in the series ranging from RZ, RX, RS to RJ while the 5-door line-up started with T in the series ranging from TZ, TX, TS, to TJ. All models came with front double wishbone and 4 linked suspension as well as full-time 4WD. ABS and a Field Monitor showing altimeter, thermometer and pressure were standard in all the models. The field monitor was not available as standard equipment in South Africa. Television display and audio set was optional.

Gasoline engines included the 2.7 L (2693 cc) 3RZ-FE and, new in Prado models, the 3.4 L (3378 cc) V6 5VZ-FE. Diesel engines were the 2.8 L (2776 cc) 3L engine, the 3.0 L (2986 cc) 5L engine and the 3.0 L (2982 cc) 1KZ-TE.

There was also a luxury version of the J90, called the Challenger.[citation needed] Features of the Challenger are standard leather seats and wood on the dash.

By June 1999, minor changes were made. In order to follow new laws, fog-lamps were added to the bumper, except in South Africa. In July 2000, a new diesel engine, the 3.0 L (2982 cc) Common Rail Diesel Injection (D-4D) 1KD-FTV was introduced into this model. To reduce theft, an engine immobilizer was available. TX Limited with 8 seats used TX base with roof rail, rear under mirror, wood panel finish, armrest, optitron meter, base cooling as well as rear heater was introduced into this series.

The Prado was assembled by Sofasa in Colombia from 1999 until 2009 without significant changes. There were two versions, a 3-door with a 2.7 L engine and 5-door with a 3.4 L V6 engine with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic.[citation needed] Between 2005 and 2009 they offered an optional armoured version of the 5-door version.[citation needed]

When the Prado was launched in the UK in 1996, it was called the Land Cruiser Colorado and replaced the 4Runner, which had been discontinued from sale. It was called this to distinguish it from the larger Land Cruiser – renamed as the Land Cruiser Amazon – which was already on sale. It dropped the Colorado name tag in 2003, when it was renamed simply Land Cruiser. In the Republic of Ireland most Land Cruisers were sold as commercials with the side windows and seats removed for tax reasons.

An unlicensed clone has been sold in China as the BAW Luba or XB624. A pickup truck is also available as the BAW K625T since 2005.[2]

1996-2002 prado

New phone, whom's't this be?

good luck

Yes J95