Brit/pol/ Are Nige Edition

NO CHOICE BUT TO MAKE THIS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-loses-court-battle-force-10611507
archive.is/RnQFc
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get frustrated with just talking about politics on Sup Forums
>life is going badly
>finally decide to start going out more
>I decide it would be good for me if I join my local UKIP group
>look on the website
>they have meetings every week on a Saturday
>membership is £12.99 per month and it helps go towards campaigning for our parliamentary candidate
>pay for a years of membership
>email the guy who organises the meetings
>looks like fun
>I go to the first one
>very casual atmosphere
>everyone I talk to pretty much agrees with me on everything, I finally have people I can talk to about things I am passionate about
>very cute girl there, easily an 8/10 upwards
>I go up and talk to her
>this is new territory for me, I am usually incredibly shy
>we start talking and get on really well
>I tell her that after the meeting I am just going back home
>she asks where I live, turns out it's quite near where she lives
>I offer to give her a ride home in my car
>she says yes
>I realise I don't have a car or even a drivers license, I got there by bus
>get increasingly nervous as the event draws to a close
>we both walk out together to the car park
>I pause for a minute
>I sprint away as fast as my legs can take me
>haven't gone back since
>haven't left the house in over a week in case I run into her

fml

Reminder the people have rejected hard brexit and have chosen hope not fear

Lads have you seen this article? Every lefty uses it to say brexit is wrong how do I respond to this?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Shoulda have offered to walk her home

People reject May you Europhilic nonce

>I offer to give her a ride home in my car
>I realise I don't have a car or even a drivers license, I got there by bus
How does this happen?

Wheres me nige live youtube link?

I suppose one advantage of Antifa is if you wear a mask and this happens, you can just turn up next week with a haircut and no one will notice you.

Same thing with Islamic women I suppose.

read every word of this and i'm about to reread it

Is that why the party who want a hard brexit got the most votes and seats?

Sounds like the Liberal Democrats would be more your style.

back to r/momenum you go.

Neck yourself. They just voted for their own parties.

Ain't one.
>lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

so what if brexit NEVER happens?

>"DID YOU WATCH THE FOOTBALL, STEW? THE FOOTBALL AT THE WEEKEND THAT ALL PEOPLE MUST WATCH? GOD, IT WERE BRILLIANT, STEW, WE HAD ALL THE GOALS AND THE FREE KICKS. DID YOU WATCH IT."
*intermittent nervous laughter*
>"And I say 'no'. I didn't watch it."
*intermittent nervous laughter*
>"And the reason I didn't watch it, Glasgow, is because all the cameramen filming it died...because the Tories shut down the NHS."
*laughter*

Most seats but reduced majority, which isn't an endorsement.

is that you dave?

Maybe you should fuck off elsewhere then, because you're not posting anything political.

Selling our soul for shekels is treason so frankly who cares if any of it is true

I love that dude. Scrap your constitution and extant royalty and crown this man king.

I can't imagine being this autistic, I cringe at the thought of even being a tenth of that

There is. I normally have the same bloke link it to me each time.

Pretty much.

>A dad who took a care home to court because he wanted staff to trim his seriously disabled adult son's pubic hair 'in line with Islamic tradition' has lost his legal battle.
>The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was adamant the hair around his son’s privates, as well as under his arms, should be cut in line with Islamic custom.
>But experts said it would put the 39-year-old at risk of injury and was pointless, as he is unable to understand his religion.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-loses-court-battle-force-10611507
(I'll save you some time Norway): archive.is/RnQFc

Paki gets legal aid to sue the system that is looking after his retarded (due to shagging his cousin no doubt) child for free to force them to trim his retarded pubes. Oh and he manages to get himself unnamed as well, even though it'll be Mohammad or some variant.

I don't understand it and whenever I say I don't understand it people explode into a tirade at me, accusing me of liking other comedians that I don't like either.

>majority of seats are pro hard brexit
>not an endorsement
sure chuka

why tho

Sometimes our subcon mind plants defuseble bombs ahead of us, so that when we eventually have the blals to defuse them life seems that much richer.
>Go back to the meeting
> When u see her, apologise
> Explain you dont have a car, and probably never will
> Ask for a lift home and then give her a wink
>Its the only way

>you will never bend the knee and pledge fealty to King Nigel I.

Nigel can be prime minister.

anyone got a link for the farage show stream?

do you think dave browses brit/pol/ from his cuck shed? is he the gove poster?

>lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
>lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

>Remaining tethered to a perpetually collapsing neoliberal mongrel superstate with no military, no proper cohesion, and no borders is "hope".

>Seeking independence and choosing to set out on your own, with faith in your potential to succeed and an ambition to decide your own destiny, is "fear".

They don't call it Stockholm Syndrome for nothing. You're a prize cuck, you know that?

Imagine being me right now.

>Islamic custom
>On shaving your bush
Fucking hell, the absolute state

i was referring to the youtube video stream, i'm already listening to it

I MUST RETURN TO THE BATTLEFIELD

Love how easily you got baited from the same message they wheeled out after every election all around the world. Try to keep up

Wait, what? Is Brexit happening or not?

#Rememberthe30%

Is this the Brit/pol/ version of the gym copypasta?

Is she currently in a better or worse position to deliver a clean Brexit? She is in a worse position imho, therefore the electorate hasn't endorsed her vision for Brexit.

Hope he rejoins the Conservatives.

shh.

Conservative: Boris Johnson
UKIP: Nigel Farage
Labour: Comrade Corbyn
Lib Dems: Tim Farron

Debatekino is coming

BACKSLIDING

Hi there Reddit

The worst thing about brexit is that Algarve is going to lose a lot of his tourists because of it.

No he actually typed that, it's a sperg who craves attention, he pasted it in the split thread too for some extra (You)s

Will he run for leader when May gets btfo lads?

>“He has a lifelong developmental condition and has never had the capacity to understand the tenets of Islam,” he said in his judgment.
>“The fact is that, by reason of his disability, he is absolved of the expectation of performing this recommended procedure, and there is no other clear benefit to him.

Although it goes without saying that he and his father should be deported, I'm not sure if I agree with this ruling

It's surely the father's choice which custom the child should follow even if they don't comprehend it

Don't know why the lazy cunt couldn't have done it himself, mind you

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on online dating? Like what apps/sites are worth bothering with.
I know of Tinder obsv, but that seems a bit shallow, e.g. just for shagging slags.

Didnt she say anything as you ran? You coudlve literally just laughed it off and made a joke of it (before you ran that is).

A BREXIT GOOD AND HARD

Nah he's to old, Graham Brady is /ourguy/

Mogg on C4 News right now.

Can we kick Plaid and SNP out of the debates yet? 7 is too many, espically when they lick each others asses

I can't think of any Tory frontbencher who would want to run for leadership of a party with a minority government.

It would be suicide and I hope he doesn't.

*runs away through car park at full speed*

Before I ran off she was just wondering why we were waiting, then I just sprinted as fast as I can away and didn't look back, I imagine she was confused.

Y
E
S W E D E N

Hope so lad. Mogg might have the memes on his side, but Davis is by far the best of the Tories.

He will run, but not win. Phil Hammond will be the next leader.

Also, I had no idea Kier Starmer was such a manlet.

If you could pick any Monarch and Prime Minister from British history, what would be the best combination?

Im sure it will go down well

There is no way this is true, no way

>theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
>CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
>iOSApp

How about starting by getting a phone for heterosexuals?

>Hammond
It's like they don't want to be appealing.

Nige is sounding angry. He's coming back with a vengeance.

I hope you're wrong lad, but I fear you're right.

oops sorry

It's the Return of the King.

You know that they have name and your address, don't you?

So that huge exit fee the EU want to charge, that will be used to pay UKIP MEPs a pension and shit?

Must be nice for Nige knowing that we will be paying to keeping him and his pals when he gets old.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k

If Mogg sounded less like a 18th century butler he'd be an excellent leader. I like him a lot but his demeanour would put a lot of people off.

Anna's gonna save the party

Based Italy.

Henry V/Benjamin Disraeli

ultra imperialism

NO CHOICE BUT TO RETURN

Bad idea, he's got the personality of a robot in the same way as May.

>hoping to get raped by somalis instead of fearing that possibility

That really depends on the EU. I'd think they would strive for a good deal for tourism.

American (bow before me) here, I have a couple of questions

1. So all the British people I know are college-age upper-middle class students. The general impression I have from all of tyem is that they're all entitled to a sickening degree. Listening to the way they talk about college, housing, and welfare, I get legitimately angry at how they think that hardworking individuals should give them money just for existing. My question is, is this generally a true statement? Is the average Brit as entitled as the ones I know?

2. Explain the status of Brexit. I know that no party got a majority this election and there's probably going to be a conservative coalition, but what does that mean for Brexit? Is it still going to happen?

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

You newfags here are on wrong side of history. Corbyn has been BTFO people since Magrot Thatcher days. His time has come. No one can stop him. Not even the Murdoch press or the Labour PLP.

There's a point, far out there when the structures fail you, and the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're... shackles letting the bad guy get ahead. One day... you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like Corbyn, to plunge their hands into the filth so that you can keep yours clean!

We take Britain from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Britian is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The Torys will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great country... it will endure. Britian will survive!

Ian where are you?

She looks so much like my cousin it actually hurts. Half-dago here btw :(

Wasn't he gonna get one anyway?
>You now realise Nick Clegg will get a minister's pension, and MP pension, and an MEP pension

Farage is pissed

why?

DON MY KHAKIS AND A RIFLE

Show me your living rooms, bongs. I want to see your taste in decoration.

I'm praying this will be the most successful political comeback in history.

It won't. But one can dream.

farage would prefer that we shouldnt pay anything so your snide little remark is completely nonsensical and just makes you look like a retard

Send her my way, my boy