The world really starting to hate Trump

Merkek and others openly mocking his wall, London mayor hates him and UK/US ties are becoming strained, Macron has been set up as his direct antithesis and he is quickly becoming the global leader for the antifa movement. How will things play out? Will the world eventually realize Trump is right about many things? Will he continue to win despite the constant barrage of criticism? Or will he crack under the pressure?

All our of European "allies" will realize just how much they depend on America and how much they took things for granted.

Merkel,Kahn and Macron doth not the world make.

If Trump and Americans used white phosphorus on anyone
they deserve the world's hatred
The US is responsible for all of this

>Hurrah for isolationism! That will definitively secure out spot as the leader of the world.

>London mayor

Is that what they call their King? The "Mayor?"

Instead of setting up a strawman, refute his point with facts.

You want US protection? Pay your fucking share.

That's literally how we became the leader of the free World.

It seems to me that for the most part wants to make things fair, which is what Liberals always yell about anyways. I guess when people are used to handouts they get ipset when its taken away, who could have guessed?

Everybody you mentioned is a fucking idiot, OP.
Who cares if retards trying to ruin the world hate our lord and savior grand master Trump.
Merkel = Dooms her own country
London Mayor = Dooms his own country
Macron = Dooms his own country
Trump = Makes America great again

OP is a faggot

Why dies the US need to be the leader? Can't we NGTOW and stop being every failed society's mommy?

Dude literally everyone I know hates Trump, even the people who obviously voted for him on campus. You can tell they don't really like him anymore.
And who can blame them? they're not being unreasonable

Fuck the World, let's just take Canada and be done with these fuckers

I'm just hoping the left collapses under the weight of their own argumentum ad populum. It's fucking annoying at this point.

Why the fuck do we care about being the leader of the world? What do we get out of it?

Lol fuck Europe

School shooter detected

I don't think he gives any fucks....he has repeatedly said he was for America and not any other nation.....

Also, Trump knows God has protected him and the world hates God....it want to kill Israel & removes jews....it cannot stand christians or Jesus...se europa foolish doctrines against Christ.....we shall see who is really in charge of this world sooner than y'all think

How is it reasonable? What has Trump done that is so inconceivably horrid for him to be painted as the antichrist? As far as I know, he's not responsible for any deaths or any suffering that your average american president wouldn't be responsible of (i.e. casualties of war). He's clearly working to fulfill the campaign promises that he was elected for, despite obstructions and the fact that it would be easier to just play by the rules of the establishment and forget about his promises.

not an argument

>Merkek and others openly mocking his wall
Germany tries to isolate Trump, Germany ends up being an isolated rogue state.
>London mayor hates
London Mayor is a radical Islamic extremist.

>Saggy childless bitch mocking his wall while she lets in hoards of niggers rape her countrywomen
>London Ayatollah hates him because terrorism should be a part of everyday life and not spoken against
>UK/US ties are becoming strained because UK is a fucking mess now
>Macron has been set up as his direct antithesis by the FUCKING ROTHCHILDS
The world is going headfirst into an endless pool of shit.

The American people have carried the burden of the world for long enough. What's the problem? France is irrelevant in their own Bloc. Mayor of London? Hahahahahahahaha. Ok. Merkel isn't good for Germans and she isn't good for the world. Enjoy.

Is the mayor of fucking London the head of state? How does this work?

Isn't this like the CEO of McDonald's getting into a squabble with a Burger King cashier?

>inb4 burger talking burgers

>Merkek and others openly mocking his wall, London mayor hates him and UK/US ties are becoming strained, Macron

Good, good and good. President Trump has all the right enemies. He just needs to take the gloves off and fight back. That's what we voted for him to do.

Checked and keked and image saved

All around 5 star post

>European "leaders"
>important
Even your leader Trudeau cucked out to Trump.

The more "bridges" Europe builds and "refugees" let in, the more violent muslim terrorist attacks will take place. These countries will move right eventually or simply be dominated.

Whether Trump succeeds or not depends on whether or not US government insiders and/or the US media (who work together anyway) are able to take him down.

Oil

>implying you wouldn't sperg completely if they kicked you out
your "help" never came from the goodness of your hearts

Well I like him.

>leaf
kys maplefag

>Merkel

Communist whore

>London mayor

Shitskin terrorist

Fuck off OP. Trump is going to purge every last one of you anti-American globalists.

Trump will hire guys like me to round limp wristed commie faggots like you.

We burgers make enough oil as is. Also we can use other energy sources as is needed.

>globalist puppets protect globalists interests
who would have thought

Merkel, Khan, and Macron are all dedicated to the destruction of their countries

Trump is the only one who is dedicated to improving his country

He wasn't elected to give a shit what the world thinks.

He's clearly working to fulfill the campaign promises

>Thats why his lobby is full of globalists
>Thats why Hilary isn't in jail
>Thats why Mexico isn't paying for a wall

Oil companies will reserve burger oil until there is no much cheap oil in ME.
>Other energy
>Oil companies
you know you can only pick one.

Oh noes being rich and having worked at GS once makes you a globalist. Just look at Bannon.
I didn't know a president can throw people in jail? The FBI is still investigating against Clinton.
That's where you're wrong. The Mexican president only told Trump to keep quiet about the talks, not that he wouldn't pay for it. In one way or another, Mexico will pay for the wall.

Your world is not my world. Do not assume we think alike.

>Will the world eventually realize Trump is right about many things?

>Will the world eventually realize Trump is right about many things?

Probably not. Elitists tend to easily get butt hurt. There pride will drive their decision making. They will double down. Americans should be happy Trump will supposedly move us in the other direction from the globalists. Rome will burn but we'll be upwind.

This is a retarded mentality, who the fuck should care about a position in global politics over their own nations populace? I could give two fucks if the world likes us or not, they bitch when we help they bitch when we don't, we should care primarily about our well being because they've all done the same.
Merkel can fuck off, that stupid cunt has the audacity to bitch about potential tariff because they unfairly tax our imports through the roof and all the while she sucks the EU dry with kike tactics, we rebuilt Germany so they could take control of Europe, economically rape it with trade laws and suppress the native populace of would be challengers with migrants instead of ethnic Germans.
Literally the funniest turn of events except this time around Merkel is worshipped because it's multiculturalism and progressive.

I'd rather not bother with European politics again, if nations like the U.K. and Poland want to be on amicable terms and actually pay their share and engage in fair trade, power to them but the EU and krautkikes can burn in hell.

Most if not all europeans blame you for all the degeneracy that is happening in europe.

Ya, not like you've got elected officials and it's not like Europeans were smug about their liberalism with an upturned nose toward the "radical religious right-wing" politics of America.

Surprise, Europe is filled with smug globalists who hate a president that isn't putting their interests above his own nation. Who would have thunk?

Pic related.

MGTOW are socially crippled and emotionally stunted. It's a movement that appeals to people who think they'll get superpowers if they stop compulsively touching their dick. US should not be r9k tier

>Khan
>a man who sympathised with the 77 bombers
>part and parcel
>moderates are "uncle toms"
>his opinion matters

I used to hate the little shit, now I' quite happy for him to slowly redpill the nation. Point being him hating trump means nothing, true British people hate Khan.

Oil is traded in the USD, so there is always a demand for dollars. We print worthless pieces of paper and give them to other countries for good and services with actual value. Those countries then use the dollars to buy oil. The middle east countries then use those dollars to buy weapons from us further stimulating the economy. If the dollar wasn't used for buying oil we would have to go right from step one to step four. We'd still stimulate our own economy by making and selling weapons, but we'd skip the step where other countries give us good and services for basically free.

Trump cannot appoint all of his staff by himself, the most important people need to be passed through Senate. For them to pass through the senate, they needs majority approval, hence he needs to please the republic party and partly scartch their backs with his appointments. Despite this handicap, he has done well with his appoinments in my opinion.
Trump cannot prosecute people, there is a separation of powers in America as there is in most democratic countries between judiciary, legislative and executive branches of power. You should have learned this in grade school. However, the "because you'd be in jail" comment still rings true because Trump would not appoint a corrupt lapdog like Comey that looks the other way when bureaucrats like Hillary stretch the laws.
I'm honestly disappointed by the lack of progress on the wall as well, it has a lot of symbolic importance for his campaign. However, I understand that he wants to prioritze other matters, most specifically the tax cuts.

Then the world is going to have to suck his dick very soon. We are winning!

nobody cares about your orangutan-no-wall president

Yeah almost right after Merkel's and Macron's big moment they immediately have their group of countries give up their anti-Trump stances, many saying they won't back the Paris agreement now primarily because they don't want to annoy Trump.

The reason being, Trump is wanting to do trade deals such as big ones involving natural gas which is a natural resource the US is more than happy to sell to other countries.

Some countries may have wanted to mock Trump, with even their leaders joining in on it for a bit, but that's quickly drying up as it's clear that Trump wasn't giving in to pressure from any of them. It actually seemed to surprise some people, for whatever deranged reason, that Trump didn't go with the Paris agreement. I imagine that it's making some of these countries realize that they're fucking up their chances at decent trade deals if they don't try and play ball.

It had been a problem that Obama was more than happy to bend over backwards for these other countries who despise us and they probably gotten accustomed to that behavior. It'll probably be a year or two until more countries realize Trump really doesn't give a shit what happens with them and that he only cares about the welfare of the American people.

Who's trump?

Nobody cares about those 3rd world weak countries. Just as before you will drop to your knees and beg for help.

I still can't believe we're witnessing the end of the american empire, that threw the world into the worst crisis in history
I'm truly glad to be alive at this time, even at the cost of the refugee crisis

Already the world is whiplashing against the type of political thinking that got Trump elected.

A type of self-mutilation political cutting.

There's no reason to think the US won't follow this trend and take it out on the Republican Party in the mid-term. If that happens Trump's political capital will become non-existent. He's been pretty useless thus far with Republicans running everything, without them he'll be dead in the water unless he sets of some global conflict.

He lives rent free inside of your head. Daily.

It will course correct, like Britain and France did by going back to pre-Trump real fast as this rate. Granted the self-inflicted damage the Trump election had done will be fairly long-lasting the whole thing will be a lesson learned.

>>Thats why Mexico isn't paying for a wall
>I'm honestly disappointed by the lack of progress on the wall as well, it has a lot of symbolic importance for his campaign. However, I understand that he wants to prioritze other matters, most specifically the tax cuts.

The wall's progress has been going along largely to schedule.

People submitted designs and soon some prototypes will go up that will help with deciding the final makeup of the wall.

When it comes to who is paying for the wall, I don't think many Trump supporters have been confused and thought the US government wouldn't be signing the checks to the construction companies. The reasons for it being said to be getting paid by Mexico is because of businesses being brought back to the US from Mexico in addition to preventing illegals using social services and whatever else. There's also of course the matter of remittances which it's been debated could just be impounded.

So far Trump has overcome every supposedly insurmountable obstacle. No, what we are seeing are the dying spasms of the losing side. When Trumpnomics kick in for real there will be no looking back

Europe's old corruption and false leaders threw the world in to crisis nigger. America has done it's fair share fucking things up, but fuck you for throwing the burden of the worlds issues on us.

shills are quick to forget history.

the USA didn't even want to join WW2

And when the (((Lynch))) pin gets pulled. Doubt for as long as you can Dems, but "Lock her up" wasn't just for show.

Why do you think we voted for America first?

Let the others be the example of globalism. Globalism will only succeed if all countries go through it together. If one does not then it will crumble. Because nationalism is better by comparison. And Noone wants to be blown the Fuck up.

Heh, a bunch of retards voted in the king of retards. They worship stupidity. American civilisation has peaked, the history books will show this as the moment they slipped into absolute degeneracy.

Lol London mayor is just salty because he got fucking roasted and he won't ever be able to recover in his entire political career

2008 was europe's fault? I know it's said that americans are ignorant but this is truly amazing

EU army when

>starting
you people really don't remember anything past his presidency

>Bomb the shit out of our harbor
>"n-no guys, it's cool, just a joke!"
Are you a fucking retard or something?

Didn't that already happen to you guys?

Everyone that I hate also hates Trump? And I'm supposed to think this is a bad thing?

Not to mention that so-called "isolationism" i.e. economic protectionism was one of the cornerstones that kicked off the industrial revolution and propelled primarily the US, the UK and the Netherlands (but eventually followed by all countries now known as "the west") into prosperity. You cannot increase the living standard and technological development if companies and people are free to come and go as they please over the borders, because there will never be any incitament to be more cost effective and educate high skilled workers if you can simply employ cheap labour somewhere else.

>actively not getting along with other countries is good for the American populace

>T. Mohammed

Fuck off, I'm glad your views are like your racial class
>Minority

Muslim mayor tells sniveling coward brits to accept and expect Muslim terrorism.

His words inspire and embolden Muslims committing acts of terror in a nation of cowards. Classic enemy within and the weakling brits just bend over and take it.

History will record this moment as when the U.K. descended into eternal darkness for ever.

You can't even protect little girls from being murdered.

>The reason being, Trump is wanting to do trade deals such as big ones involving natural gas which is a natural resource the US is more than happy to sell to other countries.

You're retarded. Natural gas as an export for US is laughable. 98% of the worlds natural gas imports/exports are via pipelines. Unless Trump's building a pipeline into Europe, which would be ridiculously expensive, this is highly unlikely.
Secondly, I don't even understand why Europe would give a shit about US gas, since we have a pipelines from the Middle-East and Russia. With the steps being made to reduce dependecy on those pipelines, I'm pretty sure natural gas will stop being a major import in the coming years.
With that being said, I'm not even going to discuss your other statements as they're all founded on bogus, made-up facts, or in other words fake news.

>being murdered
A far better fate than what they endure now with their newfound friends

>several elitist european leaders
>the world

>I'm honestly disappointed by the lack of progress on the wall as well

You mean the part where the fence+wall blueprints were officially drafted?

If he has those enemies in particular, it's because he's doing something good.
I really don't like his friendship with the Saudis and Israelis though.

I'm not convinced until the concrete starts mounting up towards the sky

The rest of the world would love it if America did their own thing and fucked right off from the rest of us

In fact, you should do this. You should encourage Trump to piss of the rest of the world as much as possible

By the way, don't liberals hate America anyway and want it to fuck off? Why are you so obsessed with being a leader now anyway? Because you want to impose your """liberal democratic values""" on everyone else? Go fuck yourself

Add a few more terror attacks, another migrant wave, hopefully another global economic crisis (ideally between now and 2020) and people will see thru the bullshit

Naaah, just the globalist elites. Me and all my collegues actually like him.

america supports the European Union (france and germany) and continues to do so. they are part of the problem like it or not

The economic crisis is the only missing ingredient really. It's no coincidence that the most radical sentiments amongst the common population is starting to smolder southern Europe, where living standards haven't been up to par with northern Europe. When you can't sit in comfort away from the issues which are actually slowly festering in your country, you will get your pitchforks.

>London mayor hates him
>UK/US ties are becoming strained
Sadiq is a fucking mayor and Trump is the president of the United States of America. I shouldn't expect critical thought from a fucking leaf.

America becoming isolated is a good thing for the rest of the world. Just think about it.

There wouldn't be a refugee crisis, Libya would still be around, European union wouldn't be facing 1/3 shit they're dealing rn because cletus need his cheap gas for his truck or else he will start shooting stuff

Guess you have never heard of liquid natural gas, that's ok, it's a relatively new American invention.

I have, that would be the 2% of worlds imports/exports. Nice on fucktard.

>euros make fun of america for not having universal healthcare and other social programs
>don't realize they can afford all that shit because we provide their defense from muh russians
>pull out of nato
>euros forced to reduce social programs to pay for defense from muh russians and now muh americans
>their countries collapse

All according to master plan. Dance pawns dance!

If you don't think that trade deals would affect how world leaders would want to treat Trump then what do you think is the reason for so many leaders changing their behavior?

except it is america who wants western europe to be their ally against russia. the EU is the one swallowing all the ex-soviet states not the US