Why does he hate Southern Europeans so much? Is it true that his mother got GREEK'D?

Why does he hate Southern Europeans so much? Is it true that his mother got GREEK'D?

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/2011_interview_metalkings.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78
youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8&t=415s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

southern europeans are garbage and not white.

Why are two non-whites worried about this? q

Don't worry Achmed, we won't Reconquista you again if you come here.

Considering his negative opinion on civilization, it's probably because civilization was brought to his ancestors by force through south Euros.

No and he doesn't hate Southern Europeans.

Fucking saged.
He never said that he hates Mediterraneans you filthy kikes
Actually, why don't you just start listening to him instead of posting memes

>Sweden 2017

wewlad

Kill yourself.

English has Irish mixed in there, as we are not on the list...

Because he is a Northerner. Northerners hate Southerners and love blacks and Muslims because they haven't been romanized and therefore see kindred spirits in savage barbarian filth in other places.

Yeah because Ireland not being included with Britain would really make a big difference

Varg is cute, but I don't think anyone in their right mind should take seriously what he says.

Why do you allow his problems to become your problems

Based.

This is how the white man is supposed to think. It's in our blood shitskins

Yuck Commie scum. At least they got less representation here than Corbyn up there.

interesting, those charts also mirror muslim rape and afrinigger migration - a correlation possibly?

>tfw too intelligent to survive as a nation

>He made a joke hurrdurr look he hates European Races
Saged again

''I hail ALL the European gods, whether they are Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Greek, Baltic or whatever, because ALL Europeans are my brothers, in blood and spirit. Also, ALL these European gods stem from the same proto-European deities, so they are in effect THE SAME.''

FUcking based. But don't let those Christcucks divide us Europeans!

>H...He...He sait it ironically guys!

>Portugal doesn't vote for cucked parties
Kek it would be like 711 again if Portugal wasn't such a shithole

Kek at styx

>Mariano Rajoy
>Pedro Sanchez
>Pablo Iglesias
>Right wing

LOL at maps of Germany unified pre 1870.

Yeah this is why British historiography isn't taken seriously by anybody outside of Britain.

envious snownigger is jealous of literal KANGZ, how don't you get it?
success breeds jealousy

>hurr duur he promotes european unity

"Globalization is very destructive to our species. The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed, and even then talked about how their race was mixed with others, and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers. Today Greece is a very race mixed country, and because of this is but a rotten, crime-ridden, poor, unproductive, dysfunctional and broken society. Italy and Spain are not much better. This will be our fate as well, if we don't stop the globalization. What may happen next? Disaster, in one way or the other. Globalization can only lead to disaster. It always has, it always will. "

burzum.org/eng/library/2011_interview_metalkings.shtml

Most likely that situation he had in cyprus has scared him.

We don't have of those Achmed, try harder.

>The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed
WE

Varg is mental.

That still doesn't mean he's wrong and all Spanish people are European. Many persons of Spanish heritage also qualify as White, our ancestors being pioneers of Aryan communities in these lands. He's not right either.
Some are, some aren't. A lot of people around me are fucking chimpanzees, but I know the difference, and when I have been to northern European countries such as my partner's home country of Sweden, people could very well tell the difference between me and those individuals.

In the face of stereotypes or prejudices, instead of whining I simply prove people wrong.

Of those only Rajoy is. Probably the reason why we have 2 million Muslims less than you and no Muslim ruling over any cities.

>6 years ago
Really makes me think, huh
My quote was from last year

t. Abraham Toledano

Last time I went to Sweden what I saw was this...I won't call Sweden a white country to be honest.

So? When he makes comments like this it show he hasn't change much.

you know how different those climates were?

Are you really saying a person with a Jewish name is Jewish? What does that make Eva Braun?

Kek, Swarthy Medshitskins BTFO

Shut up, you have clearly never been there. Posting an internet picture you found of a little demonstration in Malmö means jack shit. You're falling for propaganda like a gullible, ignorant peasant.

I've been there twice since I had family on Malmö who had to move due to Muslims burning their businesses twice and the police doing nothing.

I thought he married a French woman.

>Sup Forumstards hail a murderous pagan welfare queen who never had a normal job in his life and has no background in culturology or genetics
Absolutely makes you engage the stellators on the cranial fusion reactor, doesn't it.

He has an inferiority complex like most white supremacists.

He doesn't really anymore. Watch the video he made called "I was wrong"

italians, specifically southern italians, have an iq 2x that of varg's low tier snow nig iq.

this biased british propaganda

I can't remember an irish philosopher/scientist/etc ever.

However, I can think of quite a few scots.

Irish literally did nothing but have a famine.

Pic related is his father

kek, you guys aren't even nords

He said his father has "dark blonde hair"

He doesn't, he just thinks that they are not pure native Europeans and he is right, but Norse are also not pure native Europeans, noone is.

my hair is also dark blonde under the sun
hahahaha

>that styx touch
Hahahaha

>dark blonde
People not practising mental gymnastics have come to call this hair colour "brown".

Anybody else get a

Southern Italians and Sicilians are the niggers of Italy. Northern/Central Italians still have the genes of their Roman fore-bearers and are much more closely related to Northern Europeans.

Southern Italian aren't Italians.

Here's a dark blonde guy.

Northern Italians are rapechildren of Lombards, Central Italians do have the closest strain to old Roman, but since Romans mixed and fucked everybody this isn't saying much.

Because southern Europeans are literally just WE WUZ: European edition

Look how far their weakness got them. Congrats.

And take over our police forces.

I laughed at the styx part

You are wrong faggot, Southern Italian are low IQ, northeastern one the highest IQ

>from 1400-1950
really boggles my noggles

vikings are extinct, niggers aren't

They deserved it for having that shitty haircut.

>much more

shit, you are right

Lel that's just hilarious

I don't think he hates Southern Europeans. I'm Northern European - Northern Ireland. Wife is English; we live in Co.Antrim.

Southern Europeans are short and dark. I'm tall and dark with green eyes, black hair. Southern Europeans tend to have brown eyes. My mrs. has dark hair and she's very pale. I have no fucking clue about my ancestry. It's propably a bastard mix of mainly Irish with some Viking, Scottish and English. Who knows?

Ireland is about as far West as Europe goes. The sea is a constant in these Islands. I say a prayer when I go fishing as the weather can turn very quickly.

Also there is a lot of shit spoken about the 'Celtic nations'. Basically all brits and Irish are the same genetically.
So by extention, some Yanks (althought the USA gene pool is tainted), Aussies, Kiwis non French Canadians. etc
youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78

I don't give a fuck. I'm content and comfortable. Sup Forums will probably call me a JEWNIGGER IRISH BASTARD.

he looks like a faggot

mfw my mother gets VARG'd

Does he?

How's the form lad?

>Meds
That's a fucking broad term that put peoples from radically different ethnicities together

>Brown eyes master-race reporting in

Im glad I do not look like this snownigger, I got high protruding cheekbones, thick hair, natural waifu-tier eyelashes, full lips, and the best part is - I already got approached by blue eyed aryan blonde girls a couple of times.

Fuck this degenerate metalhead.

see and youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8&t=415s

“When, in the course of their march, they came upon a friendly population, these would entertain them with exhibitions of fatted children belonging to the wealthy classes, fed up on boiled chestnuts until they were as white as white can be, of skin plump and delicate, and very nearly as broad as they were long, with their backs variegated and their breasts tattooed with patterns of all sorts of flowers. They sought after the women in the Hellenic army, and would fain have laid with them openly in broad daylight, for that was their custom. The whole community, male and female alike, were fair-complexioned and white-skinned. It was agreed that this was the most barbaric and outlandish people that they had passed through on the whole expedition, and the furthest removed from the Hellenic customs, doing in a crowd precisely what other people would prefer to do in solitude, and when alone behaving exactly as others would behave in company, talking to themselves and laughing at their own expense, standing still and then again capering about, wherever they might chance to be, without rhyme or reason, as if their sole business were to show off to the rest of the world.”
― Xenophon, Anabasis

Errors in "Brown Hair Brown Eyes"
>Nicola Tesla had blue eyes
>Beethoven had green eyes
>Alexander Graham Bell had green eyes
>Copernicus had blue eyes
>Isaac Newton had fair hair and blue eyes

Errors in "Brown Hair Blue or Green Eyes"
>Benjamin Franklin had fair hair
>Niels Bohr had fair hair
>Alfred Nobel had fair hair

Also this is blatantly ignoring all the great fair-haired light-eyed people including:
>Alexander the Great
>Augustus
>Charlemagne
>Da Vinci
>Darwin
>Washington
>Ataturk
>Suleiman I
>Gustavus Adolphus
>Mozart
>Wagner
and the list goes on.

For the handicapped:

“When, in the course of their march, they came upon a friendly population, these would entertain them with exhibitions of fatted children belonging to the wealthy classes, fed up on boiled chestnuts until they were as WHITE as WHITE can be, of skin plump and delicate, and very nearly as broad as they were long, with their backs variegated and their breasts tattooed with patterns of all sorts of flowers. They sought after the women in the Hellenic army, and would fain have laid with them openly in broad daylight, for that was their custom. The whole community, male and female alike, were FAIR-complexioned and WHITE-SKINNED. It was agreed that this was the most barbaric and outlandish people that they had passed through on the whole expedition, and the furthest removed from the Hellenic customs, doing in a crowd precisely what other people would prefer to do in solitude, and when alone behaving exactly as others would behave in company, talking to themselves and laughing at their own expense, standing still and then again capering about, wherever they might chance to be, without rhyme or reason, as if their sole business were to show off to the rest of the world.”
― Xenophon, Anabasis

High tier reporting in

This guy looks as med as the Roman Empire.

Varg hates us because "civilization is for mongrels". No joke.

Shakes spear he blue eyes also

Just checked, you're right.

A plagiarist with blue eyes. Go figure.

Because he has superiority complex and deep down knows that snowniggers are worthless

>meds 400BC Unblanda'd
>meds 1400AD blanda'd as fuck

So stupid in so many ways.

But he would let his daughter marry a white blonde haired blue eyed Spaniard or Greek.

this, it's retarded, even though they may look like light-skinned semites, a spaniard and a portuguese are more genetically related to a briton or a frenchman than they are to a syrian, arab, or any other MENA group.

This pagan faggot believes that Sumerians and Chinese were nordic

lol at this moor cunt thinking he is of the same stock as Romans and Greeks.